• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

so they added artisan's memory to pearl shop. 0.5 cents = 2 memory fragment. 100 euro = over 400 mem fragments

144 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

why dont you guys just add pen armors to cash shop 

Edited by irrelevant
14 people like this

Posted

And so the tears begin to flow...  *puts on shades*

LET IT BEGIN!

6 people like this

Posted

Or, you could choose to not buy them and benefit from the increased availability of regular memory fragments that will be created.

So much self-entitled cry baby

4 people like this

Posted

Or, you could choose to not buy them and benefit from the increased availability of regular memory fragments that will be created.

how are u benefiting by not using them?

Posted

my bad, i thought that 1 artisan is 1 fragment but it looks like 1 artisan is 2 fragments so 5 cents = 2 fragments

100 euro = 400 fragments 

400 fragments cost 300mil in game, 

a 5man group of 10 discos is 70-80 fragments usually so you need 5-6 groups to get that much. So lets say 5 groups = 50 discos for you and 50 for your groupmates = 250 discos = takes almost an entire day

this is even more p2w than everything else they've added so far

Posted (edited)

wow... so 1 fragment + this is 3 durability on boss gear? this is huge tbh... much worse than the costume selling O.o

its not even capped. i prepared 250 fragments for my scythe, with this i could make that 750 and enchant my whole boss gear today.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

Wait, do you think whales will buy artisans memory and STILL RUN MEMORY FRAGMENT GROUPS?

Are you insane? Memory fragment grind is the most boring and annoying part of the game, by quite a long stretch.

3 people like this

Posted

New shit storm inc.

Daum still not giving a -----. 

Wouldnt even be surprised if the community doesn't give a ----- about the p2w changes. Atleast I don't anymore kaokao=trion 2.0

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 scroll party gives on average (from personal experience) 40 fragments and a 5 scroll party costs roughly 25m

using 40 artisan memories (4 x 10bundles costs 1800 pearls) yields you effectively 120 memory fragments (edit 40 x 3)

having an additional 80 memory fragments from paying 18 euros/usd, you gain 50m in worth

???? kakao eu hello??

Edited by fewifewnewf
2 people like this

Posted

This is dumb.

Posted (edited)

srsly this just ruined my good mood i had cause of sorc awakening. what a bad move... i now have to pay or use fragments at 1/3 of their full potential. and paying feels bad cause i got my progress with money rather than playing the game... fkn lame.

Edited by Alexiel
3 people like this

Posted

might as well add in game silver with real money, 

if they added ingame silver with real money it would be less P2w because mem fragments are a limited/hard to get item so this boosts the memory fragments pretty much which not only means you save money but also insane amount of time which is double p2w 

Posted

Enable trading, allow all stuff to be sold without caps on marketplace, just finish off the game so people can move on. Can't wait for valk's cry next patch!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Like I said in another post we are the frogs and they are slowly turning up the heat.

Nothing too drastic at once and after enough time once people get used to each stage of more money to buy power then they go up another few degree and eventually  valks cry will be in the patch notes too.

Edited by Beld
5 people like this

Posted

Trion 2.0

Milking us for all were worth

Posted

did they remove the 400 loyalty artisan memory?

Posted

hey we are cows

milk us

daum

shit kakao.

Posted

The thing is I would gladly pay money if it were a sub but I don't want to pay to be able to stand a chance in pvp against someone else who paid who will then pay more since he isn't ahead of me anymore causing me to have to pay more to catch up again.  That wouldn't be so bad in a regular mmo where after a certain amount of time you have the best gear in the game but this game has near limitless top end for gear progression (which I normally like) but combine that with buying power and it means possibly limitless amounts of money to be spent.

Well I guess any slim hopes I had that kakao would reverse course or at least stop the pay for power creep are gone...im sad today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Or you could shut up and realize you are being a cow and getting milk and turning this game into even more P2W.

Oh wait, you are having no problem being stupid as a cow, I get it.

Posted

The devs are pure genius they can add a million "kinda p2w but kinda not" mechanics and the community will never agree it's p2w!

1 person likes this

Posted

did they remove the 400 loyalty artisan memory?

I wouldn't even care if they reduced the loyalty cost to 50 too. It's just there so they can say "but it's also available with loyalty for free".

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait, do you think whales will buy artisans memory and STILL RUN MEMORY FRAGMENT GROUPS?

Are you insane? Memory fragment grind is the most boring and annoying part of the game, by quite a long stretch.

why would they run scroll groups when they can just sell a couple outfits and buy the frags?

Posted

1ed4e23ca09ad4fdaaa540bb592f78c6.jpg

Posted

On the screen shot in the patch notes it says 1/10.

I assumed this meant a 10 per day limit? Is that not the case?

Posted

The devs are pure genius they can add a million "kinda p2w but kinda not" mechanics and the community will never agree it's p2w!

having a community that is hidding themself from the p2w reality is also really helpfull

1 person likes this