• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

so they added artisan's memory to pearl shop. 0.5 cents = 2 memory fragment. 100 euro = over 400 mem fragments

144 posts in this topic

Posted

well majority then. so a pay for convenience. if you could sell them then yeah i would say thats pay to win.

How would selling a 50 cent item with a cash sale limit of 5 per week be anything like p2w that costumes aren't?

Posted (edited)

How would selling a 50 cent item with a cash sale limit of 5 per week be anything like p2w that costumes aren't?

Well its actually other way, making artisan momeries being sellable on MP (ofc with different limit, like for example 5 bundles x10 per week) would make this item less p2w...

Edited by Dorsai85

Posted

You forget something.You don't gain money,but you spare them.You spare the potential time/cost of 50 milions every time you recover 30 durability with artisian memory on it.

Posted

Tecnically "This version" may refer to thecurrent build,wich change every patch,so when they made that statement,at that current build,they had no intention of releasing valkyre cry wich doesn't mean they won't do in a future one (yeah,shady wording)

AFAIK is not capped,that's how much you can buy every purchase (a single purchase of 1 to 10),but if someone tried to shop them feel free to correct me

By this version of the game, I mean the NA version in general. Not build.

Posted (edited)

That's what you (and me) understood.Not what they have actually told.They once again camped that gray line of "We're saying something that means black but also white,so we can shift our behavior without having to care about the idea players got,because we can simply say they misunderstood"

Edited by Deristel

Posted

why dont you guys just add pen armors to cash shop 

How does mitigation of repair costs with real money = PEN?

You people know you still need to use memory frags along with them, right?

Literally all this means is that memory frags are going to get cheaper. You people are hilarious.

Posted

why is that?they can try upgrading 3 time more with the same amount of in-game cash.The sale of memory fragment will be unvaried,they'll just try more time. Did you see how many tri dendelion where made today?The sorc one?I counted at least 25 on a single channel and a couple tet.

Posted

How does mitigation of repair costs with real money = PEN?
You people know you still need to use memory frags along with them, right?

Literally all this means is that memory frags are going to get cheaper. You people are hilarious.

lmao how are mem fragments gonna get cheaper? They wont become abundant because of this , they're just gonna greatly benefit whales

i dont care about random casuals that get geared, im more bothered by already active people that do pvp/in pvp guilds that abuse this and yes there are plenty, ppl were already spamming it today on jordine .. 

Posted

lmao how are mem fragments gonna get cheaper? They wont become abundant because of this , they're just gonna greatly benefit whales

i dont care about random casuals that get geared, im more bothered by already active people that do pvp/in pvp guilds that abuse this and yes there are plenty, ppl were already spamming it today on jordine .. 

How will they not become abundant? Why would people stop doing scroll groups?

You still need to use mem frags to repair, this is what people don't seem to understand.

1 Artisan memory does not = anything. It's x3 whatever you're using to upgrade. So it's 1 memory frag = 6 durability. The artisan's memory is mitigation. You need fewer memory frags, but not none at all. It means there will still be plenty of need to farm them, but the "whales" will use fewer of them. By all basic logic it means there should be more available in general.

Seriously, why are you people still playing this game, lol

Posted

love how most of the p2w babies don't bring up how the lowerd the price of artisan's memory in the Loyalty shop

Posted

love how most of the p2w babies don't bring up how the lowerd the price of artisan's memory in the Loyalty shop

Oh sorry,you're right.I totally forgot how i could buy in 4 day what you can buy 10 times in a single purchase,multiple times a day.I also forgot you too can buy it for 400 loyalty,expecially if you also have shopped character slot and weight increase,so you don't have to use 2 months of your loyalty just to barely get on par with the spending playerbase..

Posted

I'm entirely convinced none of these people actually play the game.

They just sit on the forums and read patch notes then complain about thing they don't understand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh sorry,you're right.I totally forgot how i could buy in 4 day what you can buy 10 times in a single purchase,multiple times a day.I also forgot you too can buy it for 400 loyalty,expecially if you also have shopped character slot and weight increase,so you don't have to use 2 months of your loyalty just to barely get on par with the spending playerbase..

better than 10 days 

Posted

So,for what you can do in a day,i should use 33x400=13200 loialty point,meaning 4 months and half.Not counting someone that shop can also buy the free artisian memory.
Your point is..?

Posted

better than 10 days 

Wow i can get triple the worth of  1***********************  Memory fragments every 4 days?

P2W player can buy as much a he wants everyday? 

So comparable right?

Dense

Posted

Come on guys, this is not P2W. You aren't winning anything by buying 9999 fragments from the cash shop. Nobody's forcing you to buy them too!

The ignorance of people who defends the growing number of things you can get from the cash shop is astounding.

Posted

Wow i can get triple the worth of  1***********************  Memory fragments every 4 days?

So comparable right?

Dense

stop worry about someone else's money and what they do with ppl like you are what is wrong with the US want free free free nothing in this world is free someone always pays 

Posted (edited)

we need our @Plunge to tell us the numbers

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

So comparable right?

Dense

If the rate you got them for free was comparable to the rate you get them with cash, why would anybody ever spend cash on them?

Dense, indeed.

1 person likes this

Posted

If the rate you got them for free was comparable to the rate you get them with cash, why would anybody ever spend cash on them?

Dense, indeed.

Judging by the amount of tri dandi's on day one, I would say they are selling a metric shit ton. We are not talking about imperial shit tons here!  O.o

Posted

better than 10 days 

Still completely ridiculous.

Dense, indeed.

If only the world wasn't so black and white.

Posted

Thank you for adding these, I prefer buying these instead of grinding out the amount I would actually need. The countless hours spend on relics groups were a pain, now I get less annoyed by the constant need for hundreds.

Much appreciated.

Posted (edited)

Dense, indeed.

No one is arguing that.

People are arguing the P2W aspect and you proved it why would anybody ever spend cash on them if it was the same rate as someone that doesnt pay.

Dense, indeed.

Edited by Rebornz

Posted

You only have yourselves to blame for going down with this sinking ship. What a garbage game. What garbage developers. What garbage shitbag publishers... This game is a joke. Glad I got all my money back through chargebacks. 

Posted (edited)

This makes people feel as if memory frags only work 1/3 of their potential unless you're willing to unlock their full potential by paying cash.  

The loyalty item, even reduced to 1 per 4 days, was a rare enough obtainable thing in game where Artisans didn't bother me much.  But this?  THIS?

----- You.   

Edited by FunkD
1 person likes this