• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Warrior 100% rage ability damage in pvp

347 posts in this topic

Posted

this wolbert guy is entertaining tho i'll give him that.

Posted

Well if you are crying NOW about warriors, expect to turn that rage towards Rangers.

I don't think, you realise how absurdly broken they are going to be when awakened........

Posted

Well if you are crying NOW about warriors, expect to turn that rage towards Rangers.

I don't think, you realise how absurdly broken they are going to be when awakened........

inb4 all the people who are crying are rangers and they claim that their class is 100% balanced or still underpowered while still being absolutely just as strong/stronger than other awakened classes

1 person likes this

Posted

archer is still rekin warriors, wizard is rekin archer and warrior is metling wizards. That is how the game works atm.

Posted

Once rangers gets their awakening, they will melt everyone.

Posted

Once rangers gets their awakening, they will melt everyone.

That is how the game works

Posted

teach me how to avoid this pls

https://puu.sh/rErbJ/1da9fd8c44.mp4

well your first problem is you dident see it comming. if somebody does the tactical decision to attack you from a blind spot they deserve to land the hit.

Posted (edited)

well your first problem is you dident see it comming. if somebody does the tactical decision to attack you from a blind spot they deserve to land the hit.

really bruh.. you call this a tactical decision? All he does is jump on someone next to me, press one button and he kills me as a side effect, I could not  dodge anything (while other ppl said its easy do dodge).

Nothing tactical involved.

Funny thing is I wasnt even the targed, he targeted the wizard behind me, but still managed to stiff/stun and 1shot me with full boss gear tri (263 dp) with just one button.

if you call this balanced, you must be really dumb. im sorry.

0c6894c17f.png

Edited by Xeo

Posted (edited)

really bruh.. you call this a tactical decision? All he does is jump on someone next to me, press one button and he kills me as a side effect, I could not  dodge anything (while other ppl said its easy do dodge).

Nothing tactical involved.

Funny thing is I wasnt even the targed, he targeted the wizard behind me, but still managed to stiff/stun and 1shot me with full boss gear tri (263 dp) with just one button.

if you call this balanced, you must be really dumb. im sorry.

0c6894c17f.png

if a sorc comes in from your blind spot and 100%'s you and your adjacent allies then kills all three of you its the same exact thing.

if you see it comming you can avoid it , if you dont then you probably wont consciously try to avoid it (because you wont see it comming..)

what if a zerk comes in from behind you grabs you then bursts you with a combo.

what if a wizard comes in from behind and lands a meteor.

what is a ranger hits you from behind.

what if ANYBODY hits you from a blind spot. ofcourse they are going to have a massive advantage.

but your right , you have complete knowledge of what he was thinking , theres no possible way the warrior who knows how his skill works was thinking that an AOE could hit MULTIPLE PEOPLE right?

Edited by Burhead

Posted (edited)

if a sorc comes in from your blind spot and 100%'s you and your adjacent allies then kills all three of you its the same exact thing. No its not, a sorc doesnt kill me with a 100% only, as discussed above the sorc 100%is dmg over time and on top of that  TRULY avoidable by jumping out with iframe or teleport abilities which basically every class has. Warrior 100% is 100->0 in less than a second how am I supposed to dodge that?.

if you see it comming you can avoid it , if you dont then you probably wont consciously try to avoid it (because you wont see it comming..)

what if a zerk comes in from behind you grabs you then bursts you with a combo. (no 1shot ability)

what if a wizard comes in from behind and lands a meteor. -> has to hit a combo aswell (no 1shot ability)

what if a ranger hits you from behind. -> uses atleast 5 wotw or 4 shotguns to kill you ( ~combo -> no 1shot ability)

what if ANYBODY hits you from a blind spot. ofcourse they are going to have a massive advantage. Every other class has to prepare their dmg with e.g a knockdown, and then chain abilities in order to one COMBO someone, meanwhile warrior just presses 1 button to do all that in 1 ability

but your right , you have complete knowledge of what he was thinking , theres no possible way the warrior who knows how his skill works was thinking that an AOE could hit MULTIPLE PEOPLE right?

I will not reply further, discussing with someone like you is nearly impossible since you use your own arguments against yourself and you will never agree since (judging by your forum posts) you play warrior aswell and you like to press 1button GG easy. Have fun with that, I hope I meet you when I get awakening.

Edited by Xeo
1 person likes this

Posted

very entertaining how some people try to justify that a class needs not more than 160 AP to oneshot fully geared players in less than a second.

"you can avoid it" is my most favorite arguement here. i mean, why is the zerker 100% not one shotting me. i could (easily) avoid it. blackhole should just implode and deal its fulldmg instantly. hey, i mean... you have V afterall. 

killing full TRI bossgear players as collateral damage with low AP - absolutly balanced. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I will not reply further, discussing with someone like you is nearly impossible since you use your own arguments against yourself and you will never agree since (judging by your forum posts) you play warrior aswell and you like to press 1button GG easy. Have fun with that, I hope I meet you when I get awakening.

so lets break it down for you

sorc hits you with 100% from blind spot , you get locked up in sorc 100% from blind spoc , sorc switches to amulet and lands a full combo on you while your stuck in sorc 100%, you die because sorc can do full damage rotation on poor defenseless you.

so yeah. kinda works that way.

very entertaining how some people try to justify that a class needs not more than 160 AP to oneshot fully geared players in less than a second.

"you can avoid it" is my most favorite arguement here. i mean, why is the zerker 100% not one shotting me. i could (easily) avoid it. blackhole should just implode and deal its fulldmg instantly. hey, i mean... you have V afterall. 

killing full TRI bossgear players as collateral damage with low AP - absolutly balanced. 

there is multiple video evidence of a over geared 180+ ap fully buffed up warrior failing to 1 shot a undergeared person , even from behind. sorry.

any class that is inherently squishy enough to easily be 1hit from the warrior ult has more than enough tools to evade the 100% if played properly. same way that if a warrior plays properly they can find ways to make it land. like CCing you before hand.

if you want to nerf the damage on the warrior 100% then you have to buff it in some other capacity to balance it out , or nerf other awakening 100%'s aswell to bring them all in line.

its very entertaining to watch people cry about it though when they have no actual experience testing it outside of random people in rbf who manage to kill them because they jump at them from the side/behind.

Edited by Burhead

Posted (edited)

sorc hits you with 100% from blind spot , you get locked up in sorc 100% from blind spoc , sorc switches to amulet and lands a full combo on you while your stuck in sorc 100%, you die because sorc can do full damage rotation on poor defenseless you.

1. you get locked up (preperation for a combo) -> NO 1SHOT

2. Sorc has to switch to other abilites to 1COMBO me -> NO 1SHOT

3."full damage rotation" -> NO 1SHOT

Does a warrior have to prepare anything? Switch weapons? Do a combo? NO, just 1 button. GG

Do you even read what you write? I have no idea how you can compare this to the warrior 100%, maybe you are just blind lmao

I do not know why I even write this reply, I think you might have to google "onecombo" and "oneshot"

another funny clip :) https://puu.sh/rF8SH/d6e4004d94.mp4 (easily avoidable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Edited by Xeo
1 person likes this

Posted

Does a warrior have to prepare anything? Switch weapons? Do a combo? NO, just 1 button. GG

Do you even read what you write? I have no idea how you can compare this to the warrior 100%, maybe you are just blind lmao

I do not know why I even write this reply, I think you might have to google "onecombo" and "oneshot"

another funny clip :) https://puu.sh/rF8SH/d6e4004d94.mp4 (easily avoidable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

yet all of it comes from being completely locked up in a CC skill that you could not avoid... why? because they hit you from your block spot...

wizard comes in from the back and does meteor from your ass , thats a single skill , its a back attack , its massive damage, you still going to complain because you couldent keep your situational awareness up?

Posted

yet all of it comes from being completely locked up in a CC skill that you could not avoid... why? because they hit you from your block spot...

wizard comes in from the back and does meteor from your ass , thats a single skill , its a back attack , its massive damage, you still going to complain because you couldent keep your situational awareness up?

Doesn't matter what the situation is that leads up to the 100%, if a warrior wants to kill you he can, and will. Wait behind a building until your target gets knocked down by someone else, dash in and press 100%, easy. There's nothing you can stop yourself from dying as soon as the 100% connects. No other ability in the game instantly oneshots you, it's brainless and boring.

Posted

Don't worry, you'll stop -----ing when you get your awakening. Or you'll ----- for the first few days up to the first week because you're not used to it, then get used to it and then finally stop -----ing.

Doesn't matter what the situation is that leads up to the 100%, if a warrior wants to kill you he can, and will. Wait behind a building until your target gets knocked down by someone else, dash in and press 100%, easy. There's nothing you can stop yourself from dying as soon as the 100% connects. No other ability in the game instantly oneshots you, it's brainless and boring.

Super armor or iframe before the CC procs from the ability.

Excuses excuses excuses.

Wait for your awakenings, people. They give you the super armor to handle it, don't worry.

Posted (edited)

yet all of it comes from being completely locked up in a CC skill that you could not avoid... why?

Why?  If I meet a bad wizard, I will easily get out of his CC and kill him. If I meet a bad sorc, I will get out of his CC and kill him. If I meet a bad tamer.. same for every class, BUT warrior.

If I meet a warrior, he presses 1 button and kills me without any problem and without having anything to do but 1 ability. Balanced. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Xeo

Posted

teach me how to avoid this pls

https://puu.sh/rErbJ/1da9fd8c44.mp4

Look at your mini-map, it's there for a reason. Just because your situational awareness is akin to that of a -----ing goldfish doesn't mean anything is unbalanced, it means you need to be more alert and less potato. I can't even believe this thread is still going strong, people are just stupid in this community I mean damn. 

Posted (edited)

The best advice how to avoid it is to keep in mind that you are fighting warrior who can charge 100% during the fight.

Once you know it should happen, you can avoid it. Its same shit like zerker`s grab chain. I have 280DP and can be killed in one grab chain. So im trying to AVOID the grab and use grab resist. Get stun/freeze resistance and look what is that warior doing.

Only time you cant avoid it is after grab. Same like being KDed by sorc which puts blackhole above you. Any 190+ AP sorc`s blackhole can eat me pretty quickly if im on the ground.

EDIT : @Xeo just checked your vids. Well, you are poor ranger, squishy as f. Live with it. And believe me, its easier for me to catch you and proceed one easy combo to kill rather than wastin 100% in owpvp (im not using 100% in arena and rbf because im gentleman) 

Rangers are and were easiest targets for warriors even before awakenings and before +16-20 ench.

Edited by Chors

Posted

Why?  If I meet a bad wizard, I will easily get out of his CC and kill him. If I meet a bad sorc, I will get out of his CC and kill him. If I meet a bad tamer.. same for every class, BUT warrior.

If I meet a warrior, he presses 1 button and kills me without any problem and without having anything to do but 1 ability. Balanced. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if you meet a bad warrior he's going to be bad and you can beat him , if you cant its because your worse lol.

The best advice how to avoid it is to keep in mind that you are fighting warrior who can charge 100% during the fight.

Once you know it should happen, you can avoid it. Its same shit like zerker`s grab chain. I have 280DP and can be killed in one grab chain. So im trying to AVOID the grab and use grab resist. Get stun/freeze resistance and look what is that warior doing.

Only time you cant avoid it is after grab. Same like being KDed by sorc which puts blackhole above you. Any 190+ AP sorc`s blackhole can eat me pretty quickly if im on the ground.

EDIT : @Xeo just checked your vids. Well, you are poor ranger, squishy as f. Live with it. And believe me, its easier for me to catch you and proceed one easy combo to kill rather than wastin 100% in owpvp (im not using 100% in arena and rbf because im gentleman) 

Rangers are and were easiest targets for warriors even before awakenings and before +16-20 ench.

one thought i came up with after reading a thread was the possibility of reworking all 100%'s in the game to be primarily utility based and not for damage. and the thought i came up with for warriors would be to make the 100% still off of solar flare and still make it a lunge stab type skill , but instead of having a high burst explosion behind the target . make it so you impale your target lift them in the air then slam them down for an aoe knock down (similar to graples) have the CC function like a grapple so it could be used to interrupt super armor skills but significantly reduce the damage from it making it more of a lunge grapple utility skill. something like this would be very interesting because it would add alot of potential play making to warriors but completely remove all the kids crying about how much burst it can do.

similar things could be done for other classes 100%'s by removing alot of the damage from the skill , but adding alot of utility to it making it more about making a play rather than getting a quick kill.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So basicly you guys cant dodge solar flare or when you can see the difference between the 100% and normal solare flare you will not dodge it and i will 1combo you instead, is that right?

I see the point that its a very powerfull skill with the most burst potential but jesus you have to dodge a warrior who is charging you it doesnt matter if its the 100% rage or just solare flare both of them would kill you if a prober geared warrior can pull his combo off in a 1vs1 and in gvg cced means mostly dead.

Sure it is fast compared to other ultimates but that doesnt mean its op idk how many people died too black holes this rage skill has much more kill potential to whipe your whole team in gvg than the 100% rage from warrior? I dont consider it as op its just "op" if its well placed from a good sorc and its obvious that a sorc can flank you more undected than a warrior and thats good. I personally never died to a warrior ultimate i could block. I stand in front of my guildies with valks and bers too keep this dmg away from squishy classes the only thing we die to is when we get no backup from our mates and our blocks get melted from next inc dmg/cc or a warrior actually managed it to flank us with nobody noticed it which is rarely the case.

Edited by Shakur
1 person likes this

Posted

So basicly you guys cant dodge solar flare or when you can see the difference between the 100% and normal solare flare you will not dodge it and i will 1combo you instead, is that right?

I see the point that its a very powerfull skill with the most burst potential but jesus you have to dodge a warrior who is charging you it doesnt matter if its the 100% rage or just solare flare both of them would kill you if a prober geared warrior can pull his combo off in a 1vs1 and in gvg cced means mostly dead.

Sure it is fast compared to other ultimates but that doesnt mean its op idk how many people died too black holes this rage skill has much more kill potential to whipe your whole team in gvg than the 100% rage from warrior? I dont consider it as op its just "op" if its well placed from a good sorc and its obvious that a sorc can flank you more undected than a warrior and thats good. I personally never died to a warrior ultimate i could block. I stand in front of my guildies with valks and bers too keep this dmg away from squishy classes the only thing we die to is when we get no backup from our mates and our blocks get melted from next inc dmg/cc or a warrior actually managed it to flank us with nobody noticed it which is rarely the case.

pretty much this lol , people think purely because the skill has burst its op. if people are willing to face tank a warriors best engagement tool they deserve to die. because a good warrior like you said , regardless of it its their 100% or just a regular solar flare , if the CC lands from it they will combo you, and you will get chunked or die. 

Posted

pretty much this lol , people think purely because the skill has burst its op. if people are willing to face tank a warriors best engagement tool they deserve to die. because a good warrior like you said , regardless of it its their 100% or just a regular solar flare , if the CC lands from it they will combo you, and you will get chunked or die. 

The thing is the skill does and doesn't have burst, the entire thing has to connect for it to do any real damage, which means you can dodge a significant amount of it if your evasion is decent, or the Warrior's accuracy is trash. If you have 260+ DP then the only solar flares that should even really concern you are the ones coming from very high awakened AP Warriors, I said it before in this thread and I'll say it again, even with 240 DP, Solar Flares from a vast majority of the Warrior population do about half of my health, no more than a regular combo would. There's very few Warriors that I've fought that have shaved off more than half my health with it, and specifically three that come to mind and have outright one shot me with it, it's strong, it's not OP, especially not when you can go out and fight Warriors all day and have them miss you 50% of the time with the damn thing because they suck at aiming it. 

Posted

nerf warrior

their ultimate is too strong