• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Add-ons for Ranger PVE ?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I winder: which are the best add-ons for Ranger PVE ? Heard it was eome MP back and soem +20 AP, but the information wasincomplete and compiled it from different posts. It would be great if you could give some more detailed info. Thanks in advance :)

Later edit: What should i chose as 2nd for Will of the Wind: +5 accuracy or 45 pain damage per 3 sec for 12 sec ? If i have extraction gems, would the pain damage tick so i gain extra MP per tick ?

Edited by BitterVet

Posted

For PVE the +20 monster AP on EES is very good. For WotW take the accuracy over the pain damage. I don't believe that DOT ticks proc extraction gems, and even if it did ideally no mob should be alive for the 12 seconds you would require to get all 4 of the procs. Everything I have read and seen has lead me to believe that MP recovery add-ons are not really worth using compared to the other available options. An extraction gem and being smart with MP management should be plenty. I personally am stuck using only pots while I farm since I have like 30 mil worth of gems in my mainhand that I don't want to have to remove, but with some smart MP management you can generally do fine. Extraction gems really help a lot but you can manage without them, it just requires you pay a little more attention and have a lot of pots.

I have my add-ons more geared towards PVE so I am using monster AP and move speed on EES, and attack speed and accuracy on my WotW. I also run +5 pvp AP and 10% down smash on blasting gust but that is just so I have a little more PVP potential when I need it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I use 

EES: Movement Speed + 20 Monster AP

WOTW: Attack Speed + Accuracy

Evasive Shot: Attack Speed + Crit Chance

Run up to a pack of mobs, EES > WOTW > Shotgun and they're usually dead, add WOTWs as needed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks a lot for your replies ! I've chosen about 75% of what you wrote here, the only difference being i went with some +MP aswell :) One more question: Do i need to cast Evasive shot for the proc/buffs or is it contained in any of the EES/WOTW/Shotgun skills  ?

Posted

Blasting gust and WOTW cancel evasive shot does not trigger it.  Have to do the normal evasive shot like when you're chaining shotguns together.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks ! :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0