• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Offline energy regen nerfed to 1 per hour instead of 2 per hour

364 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, after further enquiry I can confirm:

PA found the increased energy regeneration in our service compared to Korea to be a bug.
It has been changed and is now working as intended.

wow, I've seen some cowardly business school customer-blaming in my time but this one takes it to Poe's Law levels

Edited by iller
3 people like this

Posted

PA found the increased energy regeneration in our service compared to Korea to be a bug.

Can you remember PA that WE payed for BDO and PA PROMISED a different Version for NA/EU...?

Posted

Do you guys even play the game? Or do you just whine at the forums about everything. I was curious, what the reply of pa was,it is acceptable, i have 11 alts, bought them a month ago because of the nightvendor.. Please stop whining at the forum, go play the game, i bet the na/eu are horrible customers compared to the asians.

If i were a cm gm or whatever, i would ban all the ppl who would dare to call me stupid ot whatelse you guys said

Posted (edited)

So, can you also ask them to compare the EU/NA lvl 45 pvp entrance vs kr lvl 50 pvp entrance, guess there is a bug there too, but you guys still not fix it.

On topic, guess its because you are going to sell energy potion & kamasile ? xD

that was a nice promise you made back at the CBT time. 9_9

Can you remember PA that WE payed for BDO and PA PROMISED a different Version for NA/EU...?

they didnt lied, we have a B2P version with, nearly, the same crap cash shop like in the f2p kr version kappaface.png?1

wow, I've seen some cowardly business school customer-blaming in my time but this one takes it to Poe's Law levels

so true...

But the subtitle is easy to find :" Hello, we are going to sell energy potion & kamasile, that's why they nerfed the energy regen, to make you, our beloved players wallet, buy that. Since without, you are going to be REALLY inconvenienced"

They are only bullshitting to still count on somes blinded white knight defend them

Edited by woots

Posted

So, this gets 'fixed' while Ninja/Kuno stays bugged even now?  Who's responsible for this travesty?

Posted (edited)

If i were a cm gm or whatever, i would ban all the ppl who would dare to call me stupid ot whatelse you guys said

Good thing no one hired your sorry tuchus.

It'd be nice if you dropped the pretense now, Kakao, and stopped throwing PA under the bus at every opportunity.

Edited by Breadback
1 person likes this

Posted

This is like when they broke Darkflame for sorcs for 3 weeks and claimed it was working as intented, and then came out with a fix. Despite they claimed it had been tested internally. Do they actually expect us to find them trustworthy at this point? After all..

Some "bugs" in games actually are not intented but make the games more enjoyable. But I guess PA wouldnt know since it would seem like they dont play their own game, or are too busy playing amity minigame to notice anything else.

/rantover

Posted

So, this gets 'fixed' while Ninja/Kuno stays bugged even now?  Who's responsible for this travesty?

ninja and kuno are working as intended as NA/EU versions need to be different to KR's.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sorry, but dramatic changes to core game mechanics require a devblog or any similar form of communication to explain them to the customer.

This holds much more true if such a change happens as fix to a major bug.
In this case even a bug that has been in the game since release and was accepted, discussed and relied upon as game feature by the playerbase on the official forums for month.

How such a fix can happen without the knowledge of the company and be omitted from the patch notes is a riddle to me at best.

This is all very bad form.

You will very likely not see additional business beyond value package purchases from this new customer.
To be honest looking at this in the context of the recent history of your companies customer relations,
I have to question whether I should risk to invest my time and money in your product after all.
Luckily for you the product itself is still exceptional in my eyes, so it will take me some time to ponder this decision. Nevertheless I already start to feel regret over entering a relationship with you.

7 people like this

Posted

require a devblog or any similar form of communication to explain them to the customer.

1b1xdy.jpg

In the meanwhile...

1b1wzo.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

for korean hair salons

These are not real. They only exist in your mind.

Posted (edited)

I am sorry, but dramatic changes to core game mechanics require a devblog or any similar form of communication to explain them to the customer.

This holds much more true if such a change happens as fix to a major bug.
In this case even a bug that has been in the game since release and was accepted, discussed and relied upon as game feature by the playerbase on the official forums for month.

How such a fix can happen without the knowledge of the company and be omitted from the patch notes is a riddle to me at best.

This is all very bad form.

You will very likely not see additional business beyond value package purchases from this new customer.
To be honest looking at this in the context of the recent history of your companies customer relations,
I have to question whether I should risk to invest my time and money in your product after all.
Luckily for you the product itself is still exceptional in my eyes, so it will take me some time to ponder this decision. Nevertheless I already start to feel regret over entering a relationship with you.

I've come to expect this from contemptous KR companies who just treat the West as a wallet to raid, they don't give the slightest bit of shit about their treatment of the West. They would make so much more money if they didn't just do a half hearted job and lie more then a politician then just let the game die 6 months later. Its shady and disreputable, but after all that is what we've come to expect from yet another KR cash grab, just like Archeage, just like Skyforge and I have no doubt Revelation and Bless will end up with the same shitty cash grab what with My.com on Revelation and Aeria on Bless. But at least you know what you're getting with Aeria games though lol

Edited by Phrixos

Posted

I've come to expect this from contemptous KR companies who just treat the West as a wallet to raid, they don't give the slightest bit of shit about their treatment of the West. They would make so much more money if they didn't just do a half hearted job and lie more then a politician then just let the game die 6 months later. Its shady and disreputable, but after all that is what we've come to expect from yet another KR cash grab, just like Archeage, just like Skyforge and I have no doubt Revelation and Bless will end up with the same shitty cash grab what with My.com on Revelation and Aeria on Bless. But at least you know what you're getting with Aeria games though lol

Skyforge is not Korean doe...

Posted

Skyforge is not Korean doe...

True, but its no different really 

Posted

True, but its no different really 

What I rather would like to see is the concept of the contract between Daum and Pearl Abyss.

Mind you that Daum is only a publisher and PA is a developer.

In this matter, Publisher is always above Developer because Publisher is the main customer of the Developer.

What we can see here is nothing more than Developer being above Publisher.

In other words, Daum can promise NA and EU whatever they wish and in the end the last decision belongs to Pearl Abyss.

It's quite unhealthy not only for customers but also for product and Daum itself.

Posted

Revelation is CN not KR...

Posted (edited)

Revelation is CN not KR...

CN games do tend to have similar problems if not worse when it comes to western releases.

Edited by Noth

Posted

CN games do tend to have similar problems if not worse when it comes to western releases.

They won't be simular, they don't demand to be payed up front. They don't state they won't be P2W when it comes to OWPvP. And they dont claim to be any different then CN or RU in EU/NA.

I don't give a ----- bout the P2W in revelation. I'll be playing it casual style with friends for the massive group pve content.

It's very different from AA and BDO and has alot of good stuff Ive seen before in other MMOs.

Anyway... carry on.

1 person likes this

Posted

They won't be simular, they don't demand to be payed up front. They don't state they won't be P2W when it comes to OWPvP. And they dont claim to be any different then CN or RU in EU/NA.

I don't give a ----- bout the P2W in revelation. I'll be playing it casual style with friends for the massive group pve content.

It's very different from AA and BDO and has alot of good stuff Ive seen before in other MMOs.

Anyway... carry on.

you say that now, but Revelation is being published by the publisher that wrecked two games so far

Posted

you say that now, but Revelation is being published by the publisher that wrecked two games so far

Why would I care for or state an opinion on P2W for competitive owpvp like clueless casuals do here? I'll just be playing revelation casual, it won't effect me... . It won't be my fight... .

Posted

Why would I care for or state an opinion on P2W for competitive owpvp like clueless casuals do here? I'll just be playing revelation casual, it won't effect me... . It won't be my fight... .

Signed up for beta, won't go founders again on anything from the east though. Looked pretty interesting since I'm just a PvEer these days anyhow.

Posted

Whelp ----- Pa

Posted

now remove blackstones from NV

If this, than remove it from AH also.

Posted

So first Daum let people buying character slots with real money, so they take advantage of the energy use on alts and then Kakao nerfs the offline energy regeneration on half. Ofcourse many people bought slots just to try the classes and not for the energy. I am not saying majority did. But myself, I bought the conquerors package, and one of the reasons was the extra character slots we were given with that, and the benefits from the use of energy. All my alts are level 11-12 just for the use of energy and for the enchanting. Anyway, "great" job once again Daum/kakao whatever.

Posted

Even the energy tooltip says: 1 energy per 30 minutes....