• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When can we start buying fs with cash?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to know when we can start to expect fail stacks being sold in the Pearl store. It would be a great help to those of us who would rather just pay money and get better gear than playing the game. I know they said we won't be getting the valks cry or what ever it is but surely they are planning another way to buy fail stacks. Anyone know?

Posted

Since it's called "Valk's Tears" i'm going to say when Valkyries get their awakening.

Posted (edited)

I would like to know when we can start to expect fail stacks being sold in the Pearl store. It would be a great help to those of us who would rather just pay money and get better gear than playing the game. I know they said we won't be getting the valks cry or what ever it is but surely they are planning another way to buy fail stacks. Anyone know?

lols

if you don't play the game what do you need gears for ?
heck why do you even play the game if you don't play the game , know whut I mean bruh ?
at this point just pay money for nothing ? kakao will like free money.

ouuuuuuuttttttttttoo --->>>>>

Edited by Sizer
3 people like this

Posted

lols
heck why do you even play the game if you don't play the game , know whut I mean bruh ?

Well I would like to play the game, but would rather just buy all end game gear if possible and be done with it. It seems like this is the direction they are going so would rather them just go ahead and get there. If we could buy fs and sell more outfits we could just start off with full BiS gear and they get their money and we get to pay for it instead of playing the game for gear progression.

Posted

Bro u rly dont need failstacks , u need enchants i have all the failstacks in the world from Tri to Pen , but if you cant enchant that sht its whatever , doesnt matter if 20 or 50 , it can fail 20 times in a row and u wont be able to do sht about it ...

2 people like this

Posted

Bro u rly dont need failstacks , u need enchants i have all the failstacks in the world from Tri to Pen , but if you cant enchant that sht its whatever , doesnt matter if 20 or 50 , it can fail 20 times in a row and u wont be able to do sht about it ...

It is true that you don't necessarily have to have fs but having them helps a lot more than not having them. So if we could buy fs it would be easier ot gear up to a competitive level. And since we can effectively buy boss gear with silver it would be a quicker way to just skip all of the intermediate stuff. 

Posted

It is true that you don't necessarily have to have fs but having them helps a lot more than not having them. So if we could buy fs it would be easier ot gear up to a competitive level. And since we can effectively buy boss gear with silver it would be a quicker way to just skip all of the intermediate stuff. 

Buy max price costumes , sell them on market , buy armor stones make failstacks ...

Posted

Buy max price costumes , sell them on market , buy armor stones make failstacks ...

But the problem is you aren't guaranteed to get fs. So why not just sell an item that will give us fail stacks. They keep adding more convenience items almost every patch, it would be pretty convenient to not have to worry about the rng for fail stacks and just worry about the rng for enhancements instead. 

Posted

I read this as "when can we start paying money for f---s" and tbh I'm curious too because I've been out for awhile. 

Posted

I read this as "when can we start paying money for f---s" and tbh I'm curious too because I've been out for awhile. 

lol, I do believe it is only a matter of of time before they start selling fs , just seems like a matter of time. would just really like to know when we can expect to be able to buy fs. 

Posted

lol, I do believe it is only a matter of of time before they start selling fs , just seems like a matter of time. would just really like to know when we can expect to be able to buy fs. 

I could really use some f---s now that I have a nice new test sickle, I feel like the latter is kinda wasted without plenty of the former. 

Posted

At this point 

It doesnt Matter if they add valks cry 

Artisian memory are p2w mechanic 

Posted

At this point 

It doesnt Matter if they add valks cry 

Artisian memory are p2w mechanic 

THere were way more p2w mechanics before artisan memory. THey just keep adding more which is why I want to know when we can expect to be able to buy fs. We are going in that direction so just want a dev to answer maybe. Would be nice.

I could really use some f---s now that I have a nice new test sickle, I feel like the latter is kinda wasted without plenty of the former. 

lol You might have a good point there.

Posted

they have gone back on a lot of things lately ( p2w and awakening releases) so why not valks cry as well. personally im not spending money on this game anymore but since they have broken their word multiple times im guessing its just a matter of time before they releases valks cry to cash shop.

Posted

they have gone back on a lot of things lately ( p2w and awakening releases) so why not valks cry as well. personally im not spending money on this game anymore but since they have broken their word multiple times im guessing its just a matter of time before they releases valks cry to cash shop.

Perhaps so but I feel like they are going to be adding a way to buy fs eventually based but I think they will call it something else that way they don't go back on their word any more than some people think they have. 

Posted

Meh, Archeage 2. folks 

We just need cars now 

Posted

Meh, Archeage 2. folks 

We just need cars now 

I would love a pink Cadillac, with a bonus Pimp cane to replace your weapon.

Posted

I would buy failstacks. It's frustrating when you want to fail, it succeeds and when you want to succeed, it fails. 

2 people like this

Posted

There was a QQ thread in the forum about someone with 50+ failstack, is that what you want? 

Posted

Since it's called "Valk's Tears" i'm going to say when Valkyries get their awakening.

Valk is a NPC in Calph....

I don't think it has anything to do with the actually class.

Posted

2016-09-14_170827657.thumb.JPG.1f8cc374d

You really think this braindead grinders would know any npcs in the game? lol

Posted

I would love to see "Valk" cry...HAHA! :D 

Also, if they ever release those Valks Cries, it will be the most awful way to suck people's money. I will say it right now, I will be surprised if these "Cries" get you up to 120 fail stacks for, let's say $100.00, and you just fail the upgrade, because, f@ck you sucka. :D 

Posted

I know that. It was a joke.

2016-09-14_170827657.thumb.JPG.1f8cc374d

You really think this braindead grinders would know any npcs in the game? lol

Actually, I do know him, Mr. "I have undivided loyalty for Parliament". :-P

Doesn't look like the crying type to me. So maybe it's a "localization error" and it's "cry" as in "rallying cry" (not "cry because I paid money for it and still blew up my weapon")?

Posted

You can buy only 10stacks per stack. Thats how it works in KR. You cant buy 2 valks cry to make 20 stacks, thats not how it works

1 person likes this

Posted

lols

surely you got 10/10'd

Dont reply to these threads, they are unsatisfied customers who are trying to dampen the gaming experience for everyone. I mean who honestly plays a game to pay money instead of playing the game. Thats what League of Legends is for

1 person likes this