• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Attendance Reward Bug

191 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The issue has been hotfixed. Please restart your game and you should be able to reclaim your attendance rewards.

Best regards,
GM Dew

The new attendance reward calendar that was just released today seems to be bugged. The bag of stones was not delivered and can not be obtained by some and others it says it has been obtained but was never given out.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Edited by GM_Dew
Added a tag
5 people like this

Posted

same issue aswell

Posted

I got "Cannot apply item results to memory" error. Logged over to alt to try and now it says its been received but nowhere to be found. Day one stamped but no item received.

Posted

Yep   3 guildmates and I all have same issue NA Edan.

Posted

same here and others on uno

Posted (edited)

hmmm, yeah its saying I claimed it too, but its not showing up in my mail.  Orwen here.

It does say on the attendance reward window that the event starts 2016/9/15 so, it's not really suppose to start until tomorrow.  Maybe we'll get the items in the mail tomorrow or something.

@CM_Aethon

Edited by Rozett

Posted (edited)

Same problem. "Cannot apply item results to memory" I relogged and now it says I claimed the item but did not receive anything. 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Edited by Hype33

Posted

I got "Cannot apply item results to memory" error. Logged over to alt to try and now it says its been received but nowhere to be found. Day one stamped but no item received.

This and when u relog the day will appear "stamped" but the reward was never issued.

Posted

Same here. Uno 

Posted

Same here and a bunch of others on Croxus, so it's not server localized.

1 person likes this

Posted

same issue here :P

Posted (edited)

Just tried to claim mine.. Same message

(Orwen)

Edited by Exterminatress
added server

Posted

IT wont let me claim it period, probably because it says 9/15.  

Hopefully they fix it for you guys who have it stamped.

Posted

working as intended ,

will be fixed in 2weeks same time as the next patch . 

good game kakao

Posted

hmmm, yeah its saying I claimed it too, but its not showing up in my mail.  Orwen here.

It does say on the attendance reward window that the event starts 2016/9/15 so, it's not really suppose to start until tomorrow.  Maybe we'll get the items in the mail tomorrow or something.

@CM_Aethon

It is 2016/9/15 UTC time 

Posted

So its not like the last one of these "events"?  We had to wait 24 hours before we could click the first box, so i havent tried clicking mine yet and now i hear its bugged i definitely wont be clickingg it til tomorrow

I thought thats how they worked, first days reward comes after youve earned it by being logged in at least once the previous day

Cant help but notice most of you seem to be on the NA servers, just tried clicking mine before hitting "submit reply" and it does nothing at all. EU server here, maybe the facked something up when they tweaked and polished the NA servers...?

Posted

same i got "Cannot apply item results to memory" then changed channels and it was stamped no rewards

Posted

So its not like the last one of these "events"?  We had to wait 24 hours before we could click the first box, so i havent tried clicking mine yet and now i hear its bugged i definitely wont be clickingg it til tomorrow

I thought thats how they worked, first days reward comes after youve earned it by being logged in at least once the previous day

Cant help but notice most of you seem to be on the NA servers, just tried clicking mine before hitting "submit reply" and it does nothing at all. EU server here, maybe the facked something up when they tweaked and polished the NA servers...?

We're past daily reset so it should be available now.

Posted

Same issue, at lest im not alone  

Posted

We're past daily reset so it should be available now.

Unless the reset time for this event is 24 hours after the server came up

Posted

Maybe we didn't buy enough pearls to be considered a loyal explorer.

2 people like this

Posted

Ditto. No reward received and it glitches when i try to claim it now.

Posted

i was able to claim the attendance on the other 2 servers, but my main got "Cannot apply item results to memory" and then didnt give me sht

Posted

Do we really need a 5th timer to keep track of?

Besides, it's listed as claimed for all of us, but we didn't actually get the goddamned item.

Posted

It states specifically 0:00UTC 9/15/2016 which has passed already. 

Also on some servers it has worked on others it hasnt. Tag CMs please so we can make sure they get word