• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Attendance Reward Bug

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Add me on Edan having this bug too.  never got the item, but the Reward says I did.

rbF9F.jpg

Same issue on UNO - ValU2 server when this occurred.

Posted

Do you have another character on the same server? The 24 hours refers to the family, NOT individual characters per server.  Worked on my new characters on Uno, not on my well played character on Edan (as expected).

Also, with the daily attendance award, it works on "new" accounts but not on "loyal" accounts, can't test on a seasoned account...

Posted (edited)

Same bug here "Cannot apply item results to memory.", Alustin.

Edited by Ashanae

Posted

Same bug here and Im on Calph E2

Posted

the reward calendar shows stamped but no actual reward

how weird

i'm sure this was well tested before being released - right?

Posted

Hi, same issue here.

On my main character on jordine i clicked the first reward and got the following message "cannot apply item result to memory".

No sticky Thumb on the reward, still clickable and always got the same message.

Something odd is that i could get the reward on Alustin and croxus, where i just made low level characters for the awakening gift (loyalties) 2weeks ago.

Is this daily reward coded just for beginners/new adventurers by mistake?

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Posted

Same problem on main for UNO server

Posted

Same JORDINE 

Posted

I got "Cannot apply item results to memory" error. Logged over to alt to try and now it says its been received but nowhere to be found. Day one stamped but no item received.

Same here, except I relogged with the same character, not an alt. It is stamped, but did not receive anything.

Posted

Having the same issue on Orwen bugged out on click, now shows as received but never received it.

Posted (edited)

Question to CM or GM: Should we "flood" support with bug reports, or they can be addressed through forum posts? Likely there are more players with this problem, who don't even post on forums...

Croxus, same here, attendance reward marked with yellow, but received nothing, except this error:

Attendance Reward Bug.jpg

Edited by Eonian

Posted

Ill take GM lucky box as compensation plox. thanks. <3

Posted

same issue on orwen

Posted

Same message "cannot apply item results to memory" server Alustin.

Posted

look forward to this happening on day 30

Posted

I got "Cannot apply item results to memory" error. Logged over to alt to try and now it says its been received but nowhere to be found. Day one stamped but no item received.

Exact the same on Alustin

Posted

This needs attention. Seriously.

Posted

same in croxus server....

Posted

same UNO server

Posted

Uno Server

Cannot apply item results to memory.

Posted

Same issue here "Cannot apply item results to memory". Nice to see QA doing its job :P

Posted

Same, day 1 says delivered and was not and now i cant claim day 2

Posted

I have the same issue, I just logged in, tried to click on it to get it in my inventory (just like the previous event) but with no result. There is also the stamp on it, meaning I already got it but I did not.

I guess it is bugged!

Posted

Same, day 1 says delivered and was not and now i cant claim day 2

Even if you didn't get day 1, wouldn't day 2 be tomorrow /sarcasm off........

Posted

Should we "flood" support with bug reports

... and people wonder why response times on real issues suck.

The CM replied and said it's been reported. From my logic, I'd say reporting it hundreds more times is going to do more harm than help.

2 people like this