• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valkyries are now an endangered species

Build new colleges for valks   259 votes

1. 1. yes

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Save our valks, calpheon is the last safe haven for valks as their natural habitat became gradually destroyed by  "insert every balanced class" and then poached for their tears.
with only less than 100 main valks per server they are very close to becoming extinct.
please donate today by texting 696969 to 111-6969-111 with your credit card details.
Save a valk, save a life.

Edited by Ama
10 people like this

Posted

rip valks give us your crys already :D

3 people like this

Posted

There was only one true Valk to begin with (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

No wonder the game has no class anymore.

CE510o1W8AAMmJw.png:large

Posted

There was only one true Valk to begin with (✿◡‿◡)

and who mite that be?

Posted

and who mite that be?

50 cent obviously

1 person likes this

Posted

Reroll incoming soon.

Posted

pfff rerolling isn't an option, no class can give me the fun Valk gives, sure it has some problems, but as long as it's fun to play with, no need to change. 

For sure there are ppl rerolling, they want to be competitive, so it's pretty natural they will follow this course, but there are also competitive Valks, the game setting now is against us, and will be against us probably for a long time - zero hope and faith in both Kakao and PA regarding balance, but hey, it would be way too easy to reroll any other class, we like things the hard way - and we can still make ppl cry salty tears while pressing "respawn to town".

1 person likes this

Posted

Valk's are a really good class, even without awakening. Arguably the best PvP'er on Orwen is Paladin_Katiya. A fairly average geared valk, but he rolls everyone. 

Posted

and who mite that be?

my mom :)

Posted

rip valks give us your crys already :D

2016-09-14_170827657.thumb.JPG.2ab5bc99c
Why do you want Valk's tear, well go ahead, go to the skills npc and ask him to cry for you

2 people like this

Posted

Valk's are a really good class, even without awakening. Arguably the best PvP'er on Orwen is Paladin_Katiya. A fairly average geared valk, but he rolls everyone. 

your server must be potatoes then

5 people like this

Posted

I'm endangered?

Posted

I'm endangered?

yes

Posted

Your class was useless from the get go. 

Posted

may you all rest in peace valks but before you go give us valks cry :D

Posted

I'm endangered?

Well, we don't see much of you these days, jaime pressly.

Posted

I'm gonna stay until awak appears. If it's the failure I think it will be, ... I won't waste time rerolling. 

Posted

Valk's are a really good class, even without awakening. Arguably the best PvP'er on Orwen is Paladin_Katiya. A fairly average geared valk, but he rolls everyone. 

1v1? sure but in mass pvp if you try to leave ur shield and do dmg you will get instant cc ed and -----d <3 the chance to pull of at least half of your combo in 10v10 is like 40% unless you w8 2min for god mode for 6 sec. no cc immunity during grab animation or any other damaging skills. but I guess considering our burst dmg it's fair it would be dumb if you were immune to cc and nearly 1 shot people...oh w8 warriors....

Posted

my valk is 55 cuz fishing and awakening seems so long

Posted

We aren't endangered just yet. Just hibernating for a bit.

Playing alts that get awakenings first at least.

Come November we will have to see if its time to declare the need to protect their natural habitat. 

Posted

valks are endangered? meanwhile tamers are almost extinct completely... there's way more valks than tamers because pa/kakao treat tamers like shit 

Posted

I didnt get u want all to reroll sorc or wot?

Posted

Give me the option  "Yes since CBT".