• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kutum OIffhand for Rangers

33 posts in this topic

Posted

You need to keep up food rotation anyway, to boost your HP. And then you could use either power crystals, or the accu + ignore resistance, which is more important in PvX. And ofc extraction for PvE.

I'm running

1x BS carmae

1x extraction

With full boss gear it enables me to run knights, hamburgs, and valencia special. I sometimes swap around the valencia for other food, but I run 3x food at all times in game. Running food to complete your buffs takes away from what other food buffs you could be getting.

I could be using a costume to fill out 1 crit or 1 AS and using 1 food, but I like being able to use my ghuille or other costume for xp.

Posted

How big is the Crit Dmg bonus on Hamburgs anyway? Is it even worth it?

Posted

How big is the Crit Dmg bonus on Hamburgs anyway? Is it even worth it?

+20% crit damage.

Posted

im not sure this is relevant but, as a zerk, i recently got Kutums, i thought i would be losing 7ap from my 20-33 oros TRI, and i only lost 1 Sheet AP when i got my kutum to tri 24-26

Posted

On the food rotation topic:

I actually like the Arehaza Special when in the Desert due to the +2 Movement Speed +1 Crit and desert debuff resistance as I sacrificed Movement Speed Gem for Resistances and I do not want to have to spam Potions when I could use a Human Hunt or anything else of use, Knights Ration obviously and Hamburg. In the normal world I use Valencia or Serendia.

Posted

im not sure this is relevant but, as a zerk, i recently got Kutums, i thought i would be losing 7ap from my 20-33 oros TRI, and i only lost 1 Sheet AP when i got my kutum to tri 24-26

Sheet AP takes the average of your item's AP.

TRI Oros:  20-33 , (20+33)/2 = 26.5 AP

TRI Kutum:  24-26 , (24+26)/2 = 25 AP

Most things round up so I would think it would be 27AP for the Oros, but it may round down in this case.

IE: Armor From PRI->DUO = 5DP Armor from DUO->TRI = 8DP, 1.5 X 5= 7.5DP, rounded up to 8DP.

Posted (edited)

can anyone with TRI steell and TRI kutum provide some dmg test numbers pls.... thank you

Edited by R3peat

Posted

Dont bother with kutum atm, it has close to zero acc. And no, bhegs and liverto/kzarka is not enough to cover acc loss on highly geared players.

I have it and its sitting in warehouse.