• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EndGame offhand for zerkers

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Khutum vs Nouver for a zerk!

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10740/  Khutum 

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10738/  Nouver

a +18 Kutum (24~26ap/20dp 10% ignore all resistances)

a +18 Nouver (38~40ap/0dp 10% all resistances)

Discuss :D

I think Khutum would be better because of 10% ignore all resistance (MORE GRABS). If a zerker were to spec 2x precision crystals into their weapon(only possible with zarka and still have 5ATS with no food buffs) AND a Kutum offhand with 2x 10% ignore grapple resist in the gem slots that would give the zerker 50% ignore grapple resistance! 

Posted

Interesting idea.  I would say it's def close to being worth the trade off, but what about when we have our awakening?

Posted

You can get 5 AS wit 4 piece boss & 2x 2 gloves

Posted (edited)

Its not simple and it depends on weather kutum has accuracy builtin. If it has, it is the best option for pve. Bheg gloves are enough, its the most misunderstood statement. 

To kill green mobs, yes it is enough. To fight scrubs over your spot, yes it might be.

Fighting geared people with full boss gear it is not enough. You don´t see the misses but they happen. Its obvious at oros vs saiyer, even if hits do damage they do less (i guess parts of it missing). DP works well, there is a whole thread about it and while it is true that u get oneshot even with 300+AP EVENTUALLY LATER (250ap ppl)it still works.

The next good point for kutum is ignore resistance, we aren´t only grappling but more importantly stiffness, stun and floating which -10resistance helps a lot with.

To sum it up, zerks that buy thheir account go for nouver, gud zerks go kutum, rich zerks get both because for pve nouver is better for sure. Keep in mind though that you will not really feel a big difference of having 200ap or 220ap at the usual pve, u just won´t. I tried(my gear isnt as good though), others tried and it holds up.

For the stat efficiency all that i can say is that 45stats+accuracy beats 40ap, flat. If kutum doesnt have accuracy, i am not sure about it but bddatabase was kinda accurate so far, it is a very easy decision if you are only getting one and care for pvp.

There is a point that 20ap is more %of your total ap than dp is, but consider real values, 200base ap (very avg everybody will get there its just duo gear+kutum)+10ap(elixir)+16ap(fd)+20awakening monster ap+7ap grunil...it isnt that far off.

IMO -resistance and +hitrate is key for pvp, it won´t change we won´t jump around with awakening only like noob warriors we will still want to apply floats grabs stiff.

PS: This all depends on kutum having hidden accuracy and nouver not having it, both are great choices, saiyer is great too just oros/krea falling off a fair bit (i sold mine already:p).

Edited by iloveKuchen
1 person likes this

Posted

So...how do we find out if it has accuracy?

Posted

Its not simple and it depends on weather kutum has accuracy builtin. If it has, it is the best option for pve. Bheg gloves are enough, its the most misunderstood statement. 

To kill green mobs, yes it is enough. To fight scrubs over your spot, yes it might be.

Fighting geared people with full boss gear it is not enough. You don´t see the misses but they happen. Its obvious at oros vs saiyer, even if hits do damage they do less (i guess parts of it missing). DP works well, there is a whole thread about it and while it is true that u get oneshot even with 300+AP EVENTUALLY LATER (250ap ppl)it still works.

The next good point for kutum is ignore resistance, we aren´t only grappling but more importantly stiffness, stun and floating which -10resistance helps a lot with.

To sum it up, zerks that buy thheir account go for nouver, gud zerks go kutum, rich zerks get both because for pve nouver is better for sure. Keep in mind though that you will not really feel a big difference of having 200ap or 220ap at the usual pve, u just won´t. I tried(my gear isnt as good though), others tried and it holds up.

For the stat efficiency all that i can say is that 45stats+accuracy beats 40ap, flat. If kutum doesnt have accuracy, i am not sure about it but bddatabase was kinda accurate so far, it is a very easy decision if you are only getting one and care for pvp.

There is a point that 20ap is more %of your total ap than dp is, but consider real values, 200base ap (very avg everybody will get there its just duo gear+kutum)+10ap(elixir)+16ap(fd)+20awakening monster ap+7ap grunil...it isnt that far off.

IMO -resistance and +hitrate is key for pvp, it won´t change we won´t jump around with awakening only like noob warriors we will still want to apply floats grabs stiff.

PS: This all depends on kutum having hidden accuracy and nouver not having it, both are great choices, saiyer is great too just oros/krea falling off a fair bit (i sold mine already:p).

Khutum does have increased accuracy, i know this because my guildmate got a khutum shield last night and it says it on the the item. So BDOdatabase is accurate in regards to khutum

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone know what is the accu difference between saiyer and kutum ? Ult. Saiyer gives 7 + ench. bonus and kutum only ench. bonus. Do they have same ench. bonus or not ?

Posted (edited)

got Kutum today, man its a beast :), i'll get a Nouver aswel but for PvE/Grinding thought, I'll still use the Kutum instead of Nouver for PvP for sure.

newest gear screen.jpg

Edited by Draconis

Posted

got Kutum today, man its a beast :), i'll get a Nouver aswel but for PvE/Grinding thought, I'll still use the Kutum instead of Nouver for PvP for sure.

newest gear screen.jpg

what gems are you rolling with, nice gear btw

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what gems are you rolling with, nice gear btw

thx, i'm rolling 1x battlefield power gem+ black carmae in weap then 2x adamantine 2x abundance 2x valor 1x evasion (would use 2 but i rather max out luck for the grind lol :D then swap it back to evasion for sieges) @Karaad the accuracy seems to scale way higher then Sayier on Kutum, wish we could get the numbers but its significantly noticeable (used a tet saiyer before), which makes sense its a boss offhand after all.. so i dont think i'll ever swap Kutum for Nouver for PvP, but i'll get Nouver also for PvE, since i'll never have accuracy problems in PvE

Nouver is for sure more worth it for rangers in sieges thought

Edited by Draconis

Posted

Guys I need help. I have duo bheg + tri karzka and 0 problem with accuracy on pve.

So i made solid tests with values on a player and tested average dps on duo saiyer and tri oros.  The difference is a good 20% of more dps.

Why every one hate so much oros ? 

What should i do ? Keep oros or try tri saiyer  (+1 ap....isnt great )

Thanks guys :)

Posted (edited)

Guys I need help. I have duo bheg + tri karzka and 0 problem with accuracy on pve.

So i made solid tests with values on a player and tested average dps on duo saiyer and tri oros.  The difference is a good 20% of more dps.

Why every one hate so much oros ? 

What should i do ? Keep oros or try tri saiyer  (+1 ap....isnt great )

Thanks guys :)

Nobody hates oros. Okay, tards that think krea was better do.

The point is that you get a lot of DP and more importatntly evasion. Hitrate helps on high DP players as well.

To compare it try grunil+saiyer vs bheg+oros and you wil get at best similar offensive results.

Back to your statement: If you have 180AP saiyer and 193with oros and 100%hit on both thats 8% increased ap. So your 20%are very likely to be wrong.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted (edited)

175 ap with saiyer versus 190 oros on my case. And more info : i done more domage with critical damage gem then 5 ap gem

and for the awakening we will get a HUGE % on each skill, meaning that maybe, AP is the road to go ....

what should i do if i keep tri bheg ? Tri saiyer or tri oros? (i dont have the time right now to farm the boss to get the nouver/kho offhand)

Edited by Tsav

Posted

175 ap with saiyer versus 190 oros on my case. And more info : i done more domage with critical damage gem then 5 ap gem

and for the awakening we will get a HUGE % on each skill, meaning that maybe, AP is the road to go ....

what should i do if i keep tri bheg ? Tri saiyer or tri oros? (i dont have the time right now to farm the boss to get the nouver/kho offhand)

You can pve with oros and bhegs pretty fine, if mob are green try full grunil in some cases (lvl59at pirates) u should do more damage with those 7ap over hitrate.

For pvp keep saiyer.

If you dont have a lot time dont bother, u dont need to fight the top 3% so the choice is not that important just nv for boss and get giath then tree upgraded. 

I do more damage with crit gem too, thats why i keep my ap gems for when awakening hits:D

Posted

newest gear screen.jpg

Hi man, i got nouver too and currently im enchanting it, im at +15 and ill try to get it duo tri as soon i get enough blackstone to build the failstacks.

I want to ask you a few questions regarding kutum and gear, i hope you can reply those questions, thanks.

You have tested the increase of accuracy in sayer vs kutum? Some people are saying at reddit that the kutum provides almost no accuracy, but i dont really trust them.

I got a kzarka tri, and i just get my bhegs, +5 , I should get first the bhegs or the kutum, i have no other boss gear, and now im focusing on the kutum, i should start focusing on the  bhegs or continue with the kutum.

I had a lot of awakened black spirit crystals for the secondary, should i use them or go for others?

Im going for hunting jewellry right now, should i go for them or focus on witches for pure ap? Also, im going for mollars, should i go for khalks?

Thx a lot for your answers, and sorry if i commited mistakes writing all, im not a very good at english.

Posted (edited)

Hi man, i got nouver too and currently im enchanting it, im at +15 and ill try to get it duo tri as soon i get enough blackstone to build the failstacks.

I want to ask you a few questions regarding kutum and gear, i hope you can reply those questions, thanks.

You have tested the increase of accuracy in sayer vs kutum? Some people are saying at reddit that the kutum provides almost no accuracy, but i dont really trust them.

I got a kzarka tri, and i just get my bhegs, +5 , I should get first the bhegs or the kutum, i have no other boss gear, and now im focusing on the kutum, i should start focusing on the  bhegs or continue with the kutum.

I had a lot of awakened black spirit crystals for the secondary, should i use them or go for others?

Im going for hunting jewellry right now, should i go for them or focus on witches for pure ap? Also, im going for mollars, should i go for khalks?

Thx a lot for your answers, and sorry if i commited mistakes writing all, im not a very good at english.

Maybe I can help you. 

Jewelry depends on how much u expect to spend. 

For 100m each there is tri blue coral beating witches by 1ap. Works the same for coral rings. If u spend more there is tri witches and duo crescent or tri mark. Buying tri mark is fine,  crafting yourself I would lose some frustration and go for duo crescent. 

If u spend a lot there is only crescent.

Whale is not worth it.

I don't want to argue about boss gear too much,  get 4/4 and u can switch sayier, I don't know about kutum if it has good accuracy it's worth it, otherwise it's a duelling item. 

Tree and muskan are worth losing 2ap, bheg alone us losing 7ap which sucks. 

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

Heh, managed to snipe the first kutum to hit the market on my server... +12ap, -8dp from sayier... add in the extra +5ap +150hp from the extra crystal and ignore all resist and similar accuracy gains makes it clear upgrade.

Nouvr +14ap -20dp -accuracy and resist swap makes it seem more pve / instagib noobs

Side note, if you think bhegs is enough accuracy by itself, your in for a rude awakening when you fight your first enemy with high end gear.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0