• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorc and Warrior awakenings have released with no problems

51 posts in this topic

Posted

From the looks of things theres been no technical problems or bugs at all with the release of Warrior and Sorcs awakenings. The only problem they bring is the buff those classes got making them extremely powerful in PvP compared to the non awakened classes.

So can we speed up how fast awakenings come out please? It actually will be a very serious problem soon after ranger awakening comes out and 75% of the playerbase has an awakening, leaving the other 25% out to auto lose any pvp engagement.

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I am a sorc main. My friends are losing interest in the game because of how unbalanced it is. Please release all of the awakenings before my friends quit this game for good.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Scythe feels more like a pve weapon tbh

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Oh man just let me tell you how fun it's going to be when Warriors, Sorcs, Zerks, Rangers, Tamers, and Valks all have their awakenings and I'm over here sitting on my Musa tickling people with my pool noddle while I get insta-deleted.  Much balance.  So fun.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I am a sorc main. My friends are losing interest in the game because of how unbalanced it is. Please release all of the awakenings before my friends quit this game for good.

The only thing unbalanced is how garbage the servers get with each maintenance.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Just have to wait till December. What's the big deal?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The only thing unbalanced is how garbage the servers get with each maintenance.

That's not a balance issue as everyone has to play on the same garbage servers.  

Classes getting early access to awakenings with insane modifiers while others have to wait months and play at a severe disadvantage is quite unbalanced.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

As a valk, I catch ur feels, the disturbing lack of balence right now is unbelievable on all ends of the spectrum. They need to rush the awakenings (1 a week) then take 3ish months off just to do balence and quality of life fixes imo. They have the files, they just want to milk us tho.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

As much as I wanna tell you to git gud, please give me more of your tears. 
Your %-calculation is wrong to begin with, same goes for your opinion of Awakaening Classes being OPOP. 
Awakenings BALANCE all classes. Warrior hasn't become dangerous & Sorc just got a new gathering tool. 
Tbh that so-called Sickle isn't really suited for group-pvp or Bosses, it eases up grinding to a certain amount and does give you a lot more variety, but HOLY MOLY those classes are "OPOP" ... 

getting tired of this crap

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Awakenings BALANCE all classes. Warrior hasn't become dangerous & Sorc just got a new gathering tool. 

If they had released them all at once you could make that argument, but they didn't.  The game wasn't balanced to begin with but this dumb 5 month staggered release just further unbalances the game until all classes have access to their awakenings.   If you don't think the awakened skills and modifiers are a big deal I question your ability to read skill descriptions and question what kind of scrubs you're fighting against.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

As much as I wanna tell you to git gud, please give me more of your tears. 
Your %-calculation is wrong to begin with, same goes for your opinion of Awakaening Classes being OPOP. 
Awakenings BALANCE all classes. Warrior hasn't become dangerous & Sorc just got a new gathering tool. 
Tbh that so-called Sickle isn't really suited for group-pvp or Bosses, it eases up grinding to a certain amount and does give you a lot more variety, but HOLY MOLY those classes are "OPOP" ... 

getting tired of this crap

Strange most people are getting tired of kakao their crap and bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

As much as I wanna tell you to git gud, please give me more of your tears. 
Your %-calculation is wrong to begin with, same goes for your opinion of Awakaening Classes being OPOP. 
Awakenings BALANCE all classes. Warrior hasn't become dangerous & Sorc just got a new gathering tool. 
Tbh that so-called Sickle isn't really suited for group-pvp or Bosses, it eases up grinding to a certain amount and does give you a lot more variety, but HOLY MOLY those classes are "OPOP" ... 

getting tired of this crap

Not sure if trolling or whiteknighting o.O

Even Kakakasino&PA have apologized in Q&A for imbalance problems related to separated awakenings. Yet they feel it's necessary to do them in blocks. Their main priority is getting our client or version up to date and blah blah.

So you're probably the only person on the planet that thinks awakenings are balanced v.s classes with only vanilla&original skill lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

trololulu the problem for you guys is, you try'na fight a battle of gear. Ever thought about having a battle of skill? Outplay > Gear > Awakening 
it is more than possible to win even if you're outnumbered or inferior in gear, to a certain extent to be fair. You do need to atleast have a bit of dmg :)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

It was never about possible technical issues. It was only ever about drip feeding us content. They would have been perfectly fine with 1 per 2 weeks until it was pointed out that they wanted them all out by the end of the year. They then magically were able to do 2 at once for some classes that share nothing in common with their awakenings.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

trololulu the problem for you guys is, you try'na fight a battle of gear. Ever thought about having a battle of skill? Outplay > Gear > Awakening 
it is more than possible to win even if you're outnumbered or inferior in gear, to a certain extent to be fair. You do need to atleast have a bit of dmg :)  

 

but the 1000+% on some skils x 7 times the dmg u currently have. Imbalance no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

 Outplay > Gear > Awakening 

I think you are posting in the wrong game forum. This is a game forum for Black Desert Online or BDO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I am a sorc main. My friends are losing interest in the game because of how unbalanced it is. Please release all of the awakenings before my friends quit this game for good.

kudos to you my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Games like BDO are designed so that people can play them for years.  If someone can't wait a little while to get their awakenings then they are not in the game for the long haul anyway.  I hope they don't let the door hit them on the ass on the way out.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

That's not a balance issue as everyone has to play on the same garbage servers.  

Classes getting early access to awakenings with insane modifiers while others have to wait months and play at a severe disadvantage is quite unbalanced.

Like everyone had to play against buffed wizard till now, right? Good thing about Sorc and warr awakenings is, they are antural enemies to every FOTM shit we had till now... SO theres lot of crying from all those noobs around...

Looking forward to zerker who will turn unorganized groups into dust... And how cool it will look...

And not looking forward to rangers... It wont even matter if your awakening is later, or was already released vs this bullshit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

From the looks of things theres been no technical problems or bugs at all with the release of Warrior and Sorcs awakenings. The only problem they bring is the buff those classes got making them extremely powerful in PvP compared to the non awakened classes.

So can we speed up how fast awakenings come out please? It actually will be a very serious problem soon after ranger awakening comes out and 75% of the playerbase has an awakening, leaving the other 25% out to auto lose any pvp engagement.

Your argument actually strengthens the rationale for staggering the releases. It's gone smoothly because they've had the time they needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

From the looks of things theres been no technical problems or bugs at all with the release of Warrior and Sorcs awakenings. The only problem they bring is the buff those classes got making them extremely powerful in PvP compared to the non awakened classes.

So can we speed up how fast awakenings come out please? It actually will be a very serious problem soon after ranger awakening comes out and 75% of the playerbase has an awakening, leaving the other 25% out to auto lose any pvp engagement.

staggering =$$$$$$$$ to fund kakao hair salon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Your argument actually strengthens the rationale for staggering the releases. It's gone smoothly because they've had the time they needed.

That is not why it has gone smoothly. Kakao has shown that they can mess up pretty much anything. They even messed up the login event despite already running one before.

All something going smoothly for us means they activated/entered the code properly as our game is not coded differently and uses the same code as other version. Basically, it goes smoothly when they do their job adequately. No amount of staggering will actually prevent bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Basically, it goes smoothly when they do their job adequately.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Thanks for agreeing with me.

No, I'm not agreeing with you, because the staggering has nothing to do with them doing their job adequately. If they added all of them at once and did their job adequately, their'd be no bugs since there are no bugs on the other regions. It is even easier on them since the code, files and translations for upto the ninja awakenings are already present in our version, they just are not activated. They were also working great with all activated at Gamescon. Staggering release is not what is making it go smooth. What is making it go smooth is that it is all already in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

they should just release em all now so the game can be fair like wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0