• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorc and Warrior awakenings have released with no problems

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I am a sorc main. My friends are losing interest in the game because of how unbalanced it is. Please release all of the awakenings before my friends quit this game for good.

haha , kakakko dont care about player since u need to pay for something is P2W

Posted

As a warrior I hope that the rest of you get your awakenings ASAP

Posted

no bugs Sorcs awakenings.

Do you even play BDO? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh man just let me tell you how fun it's going to be when Warriors, Sorcs, Zerks, Rangers, Tamers, and Valks all have their awakenings and I'm over here sitting on my Musa tickling people with my pool noddle while I get insta-deleted.  Much balance.  So fun.

Don't worry you can still run away like 90% of the musa with your very balanced "chase" skill.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Warriors and sorcs will be 62 by the time we get our awakenings... And swimming in silver cause of kill speed. Wait for ranger...

Nice move KashKAO.

Posted

Warriors and sorcs will be 62 by the time we get our awakenings... And swimming in silver cause of kill speed. Wait for ranger...

Nice move KashKAO.

r u drunk? serious question.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just another reason why it's best to just not care about competition at all in this game. Yesterday in BG died in less than half a second to awakened warrior, having > 250 DP, it's sick.

Posted

Outplay > Gear > Awakening

oh wait, which game you talk about? 

Posted

Don't worry you can still run away like 90% of the musa with your very balanced "chase" skill.

You know they nerfed chase right?  And other classes are just as capable of running away(*cough* void cancel tamers *cough*).. But hey, we're the "best" at running away so we got that going for us... what an awesome attribute to hang our hat on!  I mean it's not like I want to be able to hold my own and actually fight to defend my grind spot or anything, yeah screw that I guess I can just run away from every engagement until late Nov or be insta-deleted by the 6 classes with awakenings... AWESOME gameplay, much fun!  

1 person likes this

Posted

oh wait, which game you talk about? 

Certainly not BDO, that is for sure.

Awakening + Gear> Awakening > Gear > Class > Hands

Posted

You know they nerfed chase right?  And other classes are just as capable of running away(*cough* void cancel tamers *cough*).. But hey, we're the "best" at running away so we got that going for us... what an awesome attribute to hang our hat on!  I mean it's not like I want to be able to hold my own and actually fight to defend my grind spot or anything, yeah screw that I guess I can just run away from every engagement until late Nov or be insta-deleted by the 6 classes with awakenings... AWESOME gameplay, much fun!  

The fact that you replied to an obvious invalid.... Clearly he hasn't played the game for a while, or else he would've known about the chase nerf, I would've just ignored him = best response ever.

Posted

ahjaahahha now i have my awakening weapon and you can wait til december :D

Posted (edited)

they should just release em all now so the game can be fair like wtf

All but ranger...

And tamer so iirelevant finally gets hearth-attack...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

Warriors play without greatsword since launch, worst GvG/Group PVP class in the game, only nerfed or pointless buffs to their PVP viability since launch, had to wait 5 months to be a relevant class.

Suddenly Rangers and Wizards aren't god-tier farmers with nukes that nobody can compete with, and the sad children come crawling out of the wood-work crying about balance. You at most have to wait 3 months, and unless you were a warrior, your farm speed and PVP viability is plenty good without your awakening. Musa and Maewha still crush ranged classes, Ninja/Kuno still feast on single targets, Wizz/Witch/Zerk/Ranger are still the best classes to have for Node Wars. The only thing that's changed is warriors are now a threat with a purpose instead of something you can completely ignore, and Sorcs have better PVE farming than before, because their burst was already excellent.

Have fun waiting, nothing's going to change.

Posted

No, I'm not agreeing with you, because the staggering has nothing to do with them doing their job adequately. If they added all of them at once and did their job adequately, their'd be no bugs since there are no bugs on the other regions. It is even easier on them since the code, files and translations for upto the ninja awakenings are already present in our version, they just are not activated. They were also working great with all activated at Gamescon. Staggering release is not what is making it go smooth. What is making it go smooth is that it is all already in the game.

I don't think you know how game making goes. The way they've chosen to release is working.

wait.. This is t because Timmy got his choo choo first and you have to wait is it?

Posted

they should just release em all now so the game can be fair like wtf

The fair thing to do is release them all now honestly. Classes like valk and kuno needs it

Posted (edited)

I don't think you know how game making goes. The way they've chosen to release is working.

wait.. This is t because Timmy got his choo choo first and you have to wait is it?

And I don't think you understand that simply activating code that works everywhere else with only changes to translation shouldn't cause any massive issues. If it does cause issues, then there is something much large wrong with your code or system. For example, when we got our field bosses, it was just simply old inactive code reactivated. It brought no new issues other than those that were present when the field bosses were removed from KR. 

If RU can release 4 at once with no issues, there is no reason at all that they cannot do something similar. The only reason I think RU only released 4 at once  is because of translations. Our translations are already done up to ninja and in the game files.

Edited by Noth

Posted

And I don't think you understand that simply activating code that works everywhere else with only changes to translation shouldn't cause any massive issues. If it does cause issues, then there is something much large wrong with your code or system. For example, when we got our field bosses, it was just simply old inactive code reactivated. It brought no new issues other than those that were present when the field bosses were removed from KR. 

If RU can release 4 at once with no issues, there is no reason at all that they cannot do something similar. The only reason I think RU only released 4 at once  is because of translations. Our translations are already done up to ninja and in the game files.

You legitimize me every time you reply. You don't understand how this works or all the factors at hand. I'm not going to enlighten you because you don't really want the answer, you just want to argue and tantrum.

Posted (edited)

You legitimize me every time you reply. You don't understand how this works or all the factors at hand. I'm not going to enlighten you because you don't really want the answer, you just want to argue and tantrum.

If we have the same code as RU and KR (which we do), and that code is already in the game with the translations (which it is), then they do not need to stagger releases. They could simply activate all and do their tests, then release. It is that simple. errors should be minimal and just like with the Field boss, only be the one that are present in KR (which we are not getting a special fix for). Code is there, code is already tested in KR, all that is needed is minor testing that can be done on all at once. They are not translating or developing new code for these things that would require a bi weekly release schedule. The largest part of it is the translations and that is done and has been done for a month or more up through ninja (someone writing a JPN patch for our client found it all and you can see the translations and info on database sites). They chose this release method to drip feed content to pray on those that can't help but reroll.

Edited by Noth
1 person likes this

Posted

trololulu the problem for you guys is, you try'na fight a battle of gear. Ever thought about having a battle of skill? Outplay > Gear > Awakening 
it is more than possible to win even if you're outnumbered or inferior in gear, to a certain extent to be fair. You do need to atleast have a bit of dmg :)  

....and with this comment you just proved you dont know what your talking about as some/most with awakenings have the skill and gear so GG on trying to beat them. and like said the company realizes this was a bad choice and apologized for it.

Posted

good stuff, all you anti bdo should just leave. Dont worry we dont want your gear, just want you gone.

Posted

Image result for bdo musa awakening

: (

someday Musa...someday.

Posted (edited)

Awakenings weren't bugged at Gamescom.

Awakenings aren't bugged at NA/EU release.

The "more than one awakening in one patch is too hard" excuse doesn't hold up, since Russia got 4 at once, then 2 at once a week later.

Current release schedule creates massive imbalance in PvP.

All awakenings, except for Wizard, are currently live in KR.

Since Witch/Wizard has already been buffed to compensate for lack of awakening, why don't we...........

Release them all now, or at least accelerate the release schedule?

@PM_Belsazar @PM_Jouska @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Looking for an actual response on this with a valid reason.

Edited by Caddywhompus

Posted (edited)

As much as I wanna tell you to git gud, please give me more of your tears. 
Your %-calculation is wrong to begin with, same goes for your opinion of Awakaening Classes being OPOP. 
Awakenings BALANCE all classes. Warrior hasn't become dangerous & Sorc just got a new gathering tool. 
Tbh that so-called Sickle isn't really suited for group-pvp or Bosses, it eases up grinding to a certain amount and does give you a lot more variety, but HOLY MOLY those classes are "OPOP" ... 

getting tired of this crap

Awakening skills do much more damage than non awakening skills. http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&p=11&l=25093

There is a big difference between someone with and without awakening 

Also to comment on your other post you have it all wrong. Any experienced PvPer who have been playing for a long time all knows gear>skill>level>class

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

there are problems with sorc awakening:

first jump height does not increase from items,

2nd blade of darkness explosion not dealing damage

basic scythe attack is not generating shards of darkness

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0