• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

remove field bosses because there are too many now

21 posts in this topic

Posted

with kzarka, karanda, kutum and soon nouver i'd say that there's no point of field bosses red nose, bheg, dim tree, mudster any more because these things don't promote healthy gameplay (and have never promoted healthy gameplay). Its stupid and unfair that 1 random person gets a 100mil worth item for no effort whatsoever and its stupid to sit in town and camp for this stupid  lottery that gives undeserved items to people

with night vendor and 1 free boss armor per person there will be plenty of boss armors in the servers so now is the best time to remove them. Currently  field bosses promote LAZY gameplay and TOWN CAMPING and not actually going outside and playing the game,they also make ppl rely on rng too much, its time to stop

just add power crystal to night vendor or something

Posted

Because the daily attendance reward doesn't give out a chance at getting one of the many old field boss armors. Nope.
Your other problem is... camping in town, the bosses aren't going to kill themselves.

2 people like this

Posted

This entire game is a lottery? What the ----- are you talking about? Complaining about RNG because you don't win something and you choose world bosses as an example? Are you serious? You know that ONE person does not get loot. I've seen 6 bhegs gloves drop along with 6 livertos. I just. Wow. Triggered.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

with kzarka, karanda, kutum and soon nouver i'd say that there's no point of field bosses red nose, bheg, dim tree, mudster any more because these things don't promote healthy gameplay (and have never promoted healthy gameplay).

lol

rng fighting mechanics are not healthy for a competitive game

Edited by Tvvin

Posted

Lets see you sell all your boss armour and then ask for this 

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

rng fighting mechanics are not healthy for a competitive game

Blessing with awakenings to the most powerful classes first is not healthy for a competitive game neither.

Even just saying blessing just some classes is not healthy neither. Never saw a biggest fail in a videogame than this awakening management... And they have all available but 1. SCAM.

Posted

Lets see you sell all your boss armour and then ask for this 

didnt get any of my boss armor from a field boss 

Posted

with kzarka, karanda, kutum and soon nouver i'd say that there's no point of field bosses red nose, bheg, dim tree, mudster any more because these things don't promote healthy gameplay (and have never promoted healthy gameplay). Its stupid and unfair that 1 random person gets a 100mil worth item for no effort whatsoever and its stupid to sit in town and camp for this stupid  lottery that gives undeserved items to people

with night vendor and 1 free boss armor per person there will be plenty of boss armors in the servers so now is the best time to remove them. Currently  field bosses promote LAZY gameplay and TOWN CAMPING and not actually going outside and playing the game,they also make ppl rely on rng too much, its time to stop

image.jpeg

Posted

This guys or girls only posts the most stupidest crap ever. Quit the game! Tired.of reading your dumb posts about you crying about something else you don't like.

6 people like this

Posted

Just roll a Witch, Wizard, or Ranger for the field bosses. Only way to maintain constant dps and get any loot.

Posted (edited)

What a stupid thread. Join discord or get rekt n00b

Just roll a Witch, Wizard, or Ranger for the field bosses. Only way to maintain constant dps and get any loot.

this

Edited by RageQuit

Posted

Just release T32 horse with teleport leap skill

Posted

Another "Quality post filled with logic" by Irrelevant. 

I have no idea if this is your first MMO but I've seen the world boss trend like this many times in other games. 

Same goes for the loot systems. As someone with 1500 hours in-game you're pretty clueless...

This guys or girls only posts the most stupidest crap ever. Quit the game! Tired.of reading your dumb posts about you crying about something else you don't like.

The irony is their username amirite?

Posted

No, you can just not do them if you feel there's too many.

It's one of the very, very few group activities in BDO and you really shouldn't remove group activities in an MMO.

Posted

choose a couple of bosses and focus on them?

Posted

Posts like this make me glad the game's management isn't bothering with the forums much anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

didnt get any of my boss armor from a field boss 

I only got Red Nose Armor as drop from fieldbosses (which I don't use and already sold it). I still want those fieldbosses to stay for silver income and maybe some day I get lucky again by RNGesus ;)

Posted

remove posts from irrelevant because there are too many now

1 person likes this

Posted

Wrong....

I do well at bosses on a Maewha. Learn the fights and most are easy. The only bad one is Karanda and lets face it, that things just stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted

remove posts from irrelevant because there are too many now

Purfect

Posted

Sounds silly. Also remove colours from pallete because there are too many.

What is your problem actually? Why if you don't kill them by yourself other people shouldnt also? 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0