• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Winners: Awakening Event Series - Sorceress

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yep, same stupid situation for me as well. Finished the chain up until that extra dumb quest where you kill skeletons @ 825am CDT... Thanks for the communication - well delivered as always!....

yep, everyone I knew who plays sorc including myself thought we were done after we got our weapons.  Never even got offered the next quest.  Still haven't gotten it.  Royally pissed off here as well.

The problem is that some folks did not consider the possibility that the completion of the chain to teach them about the weapon was a possibility. Folks should finish the chain regardless, which is what my husband was sure to do when he did his Sorc awakening because he did not want to risk it, which is why he was on the list on NA Uno. The fact that folks did not even consider the end of the chain relevant is their error for it not even seeming a possibility. It is an awakening quest and it completes the tutorial on the weapon. It strikes me as logical that chain completion was relevant to the event.

Okay, smartass, how about those of us who got our weapons but were NOT EVEN OFFERED the rest of the chain of quests?  I STILL don't have that option, and so do a number of people in the game.  Your comments make zero sense and purely show you do not understand any of the issues and just want to chime in as a know-it-all and cause problems.  Even those that did get the quest offered, it was not obviously an awakening quest.  So what you think should be obvious to people clearly wasn't and your berating people, and generally being an ass to people for it, just makes you look ignorant and nasty

Edited by Greeniewolf

Posted (edited)

Salty? No.

Pissed off? Yes.

Of course you wouldn't understand my anger seeing as you have the title already.

But those of us who DID 'Earn their weapon' first and did not get the title due to a stupid end-chain quest (which btw, has no relevance to 'earning the weapon'), of course we are going to be angry.

And as usual, its all because communication issues between staff and players. If they had just TOLD US that we need to complete the whole quest, rather than wording it 'Earn your weapon', then we wouldn't have had this issue. But typical as always, they failed to host such a simple event and ****ed people off.

But nothing will be done about it, because we will once again be ignored and forgotten about ~ because why fix an issue you clearly created when you can ignore it and brush it under a rug.

Oh that's probably why i wasn't on the winner list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Jylin

Posted

wow 4th last didnt even know i had a chance to be one of the 100 !!!!! :DD