• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Death’ notes

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Death’ notes

I couldn’t help it, I guess some part of me still doubted she’d turn on me like this. I visited her whenever I had a spare moment, and when I had enough strength to endure the turmoil. The Witch looked dreadfully pale and skinny. It was hard to tell if it’s the prison changing her, or whether the Pact’s weakened link was draining her away. It pained me to behold that withered husk.

I left through the hidden passage, as always. Not looking back, I knew she was huddled by the wall, chanting to herself, rocking back and forth constantly. The sun was still high, but a cold wind licked my neck, slowly creeping down my spine. I looked around, but saw no imminent danger. I felt watched.

When I walked in, everyone kept running around in sheer panic. ‘Don’t tell me the coffee machine is broken again?’, I sighed as I was putting my coat away. GM Dew stopped to eye me up and down; ‘You look like Death’. I raised my finger, but before I could say anything, I saw it: the dark energy seeping from underneath the Desert, trapping adventurers for good. ‘We need to save them, before it’s too late!’ - GM Rhotaaz was already sending out reinforcements - ‘Make sure you get every single one to safety, the Desert is off limits until this mystery is solved’.

I reached out to the stuck ranger and pulled her hand - she didn’t move, and was beginning to slip into unconsciousness. ‘Stay with me!’, I pleaded while drawing the symbol with my spare hand. The sand started to vibrate, and not because of the spell I began to cast - something was coming, something big. There was a hole opening underneath the poor girl, swallowing the sand, and about to devour us both. We disappeared just as the sharp claws shot out and closed on the air where we had just been.

2017-02-03_292405063.JPG

8 people like this

Posted

Beautiful <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Death’ notes

It’s this time of the year again, when everything smells of chocolate and tears - which is almost equal parts wonderful and infuriating. I closed my eyes to enjoy this scent mixing up with the spicy air of Altinova, but then I’ve heard them. I poked my nose in through the slightly opened door, only to see a large pan flying by.

The lady of the house was clearly unimpressed, and kept shouting: ‘I told you so many times, it’s simple cooking, not those fancy specialties of yours! How are we going to land any prize if you can’t make chocolates!’. I felt really sorry for the man, so I coughed to make my presence known. The woman jumped, almost ready to take a swing at me. ‘If you calm down a little, I will be able to restore your Cacao Powder, don’t worry’, I tried to use my most reassuring voice. ‘I’ve heard cooking relieves stress, and you can also pinch some chocolate from the pot, I won’t tell anyone’. She clearly looked interested in that option.

We were sat down on the cold, dusty floor together. The Witch was too weak to attack, and it seemed like her fury subsided in time. The last couple of hours she kept talking in fever, hardly conscious at all. I wiped the sweat off her brow and wrapped my wing around her tighter. I tried to hum the melody she used to like so much, back in the life before the Pact. When things were easier, days brighter, and the strawberries dipped in chocolate tasted like heaven. I sighed deeply, tasting only the salt now.

1.JPG

8 people like this

Posted

Another Friday! :D

I have this feeling somebody knows something about those logs.... :P

Posted

I know you've probably been busy with Dark Knight release, but I miss your writing :(

Come back soon ~ !

2 people like this

Posted

I know you've probably been busy with Dark Knight release, but I miss your writing :(

Come back soon ~ !

I second this @GM_Salami

Posted

Dear GM_Salome where did the notes go? It's such a shame to not see any new ones. Please come back to us ^^, 

1 person likes this