• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Had enough, I will speak my mind.

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Game released , they did their cashgrab ( with profit ) and they can now let it die slowly and milk what is left to milk .

It happened with many games before , and it will happen again now .

Posted

Game released , they did their cashgrab ( with profit ) and they can now let it die slowly and milk what is left to milk .

It happened with many games before , and it will happen again now .

Holy Sh!t the trolls real today!

Posted

Holy Sh!t the trolls real today!

Oh look ! A whiteknight that can't think for himself and love being abused and milk by a compagnie that doesnt give a single ----- about your well being.

Quit being a brainless sheep and quit calling every single person a "troll" because they dont ride kakao and pearl abyss like you do.

Posted

Oh look ! A whiteknight that can't think for himself and love being abused and milk by a compagnie that doesnt give a single ----- about your well being.

Quit being a brainless sheep and quit calling every single person a "troll" because they dont ride kakao and pearl abyss like you do.

Stop trolling now please.

Posted (edited)

Trump2016.... enough of these Foreign Companies and their bullcrap Non-Accountability to Americans.

We were doing a lot better when our own American corporations were breaking laws to avoid Accountabiilty, atleast we knew they could understand what we're yelling at them whenever we caught them outside their rich guy Bubbles

Edited by iller

Posted

The entitled gaming masses now days.  The same people whining and crying about micro transactions and cash shops are the same people whining and crying about a game releasing with a subscription model.  Lord forbid a game ever releases with a subscription business model they will take to gaming forums with a fury with incessant whining and crying about having to pay $15 measly dollars a month for unlimited entertainment with the game for an entire month (less than it would take to buy two tickets for one 2 hour movie at a movie theater). But when they get their freebie F2P game they then take to gaming forums with a fury of incessant whining and crying about micro transactions and cash shops.  Make up your minds and stop being so annoying.  

Hi, my name is CurlyBaby and people on the internet belong to one hivemind. duh doy. 

Leave it to you bimbos to put looking good in a video game or even in real life above things like ethics and integrity. 

Posted

This is a opinion from a veteran player from the 90's.

I think people forget the mean of P2W on MMORPGS, you all complain about the Cash Shop and how they suck money out?

This true is THIS GAME IS NOT P2W, A game to be P2W needs items that give advantage over players who don't use Cash and unlimited cash shop item sales:

Does this game gives you Enhancement stones, superb gear or amazing items that make you better then all other players? 

- NO, if you consider extras like inventory or mounts or pets, making you OP, its just nonsense

Does this game have huge amount of GOLD SELLERS over the chat, and players are buying it as crazy and influence the economy of the game?

- NO, the company controlled them well, there is the powerleveling issue, but that is a minor problem, and expensive one compared to normal top games lie WoW or B&S

Can you get all the top items from game selling Costumes, pets etc???

Here is a simple calculation

30$ allows you to buy a very nice outfit and sell it on the cash shop to profit a nice 13m gold (lol) + you can sell 5 items a week

- Total profit 65m/w

- Spending 150$

The reason i put this calculation here is simple... What the hell is 65m in a week?, if you are a player who farm their own silver without using CASH SHOP, for sure you know this amount is peanuts. if you don't know how to make money search youtube or google, theres ways of being rich easily^^

Have you ever tried a real p2w game?

This is my story, i play MMOs for 17 years, and as all of you, I am always hoping for games that can be fun and fair. True is BDO cash shop system and AH is probably the most controllable economy i ever saw, i always played old and new games that people who could get cash shop to trade for economy in game were dominating the servers they were on, there was no limit of prices or items they could sell, so they could profit more then a 24/h top f2p player who is farming for is wealth for life.

For the last 6 Years i jumped from one  MMORPG to another, because the p2w was real, there was no limit on sales, there was no limit of money players could trade for in game currency, and when this isn't enough, we have the real issues, the gold sellers....

So I have a real question for you all that are all raging (respecting your opinion, lack of knowlodge and probably lack of skill or mmo experience)

What game is available now with so much control in Cash shop and specially with gold sellers then BDO?

If you can prove there is other games with better options then BDO than you are totally right... thing i will you find one?

I leave this question for all of those haters and maybe to the supporters of this idea.

*P.S. when you bring your arguments here try to answer the questions i made and said NO, don't go off topic^^

WHY I POSTED THIS? Because before you hate, get the market knowledge first, and then bring facts. and if you Give WoW example, just goodle WoW gold and you have the answer^^

DONT FORGET P2W is not just CASH SHOP, its also outside factors

1 person likes this

Posted

DONT FORGET P2W is not just CASH SHOP, its also outside factors

Outside facotrs like making 125M pr week by selling costumes, try more for your TET stuff.

Get on Jordine and see it.

Try PvP then, and tell me you've had your best experience on a game.

Blinded people to the point it hurts.

1 person likes this

Posted

Outside facotrs like making 125M pr week by selling costumes, try more for your TET stuff.

Get on Jordine and see it.

Try PvP then, and tell me you've had your best experience on a game.

Blinded people to the point it hurts.

Do the cash Shop bring you any item you can't have access? can't you farm it all, even if it takes more time then them?

There is always complains in every game and everything in life, that's the world, in games and in RL

Posted

This game become total garbage:
- P2W
- RNG
- destroyed PvP
- no PvE, except grind
- no free market
- no class balance
- still no option to shut down ALL the flashes during fight
- lags and desync

Posted

Do the cash Shop bring you any item you can't have access? can't you farm it all, even if it takes more time then them?

There is always complains in every game and everything in life, that's the world, in games and in RL

Fake....

You are a fake.

Competitve gaming scene got ruined over it, still here you are.

GG PA/Kakao, you got your perfect customers here.

Posted

I love the game, sorry so many of you can't/won't or don't. Hopefully you can find another that 'fits' your needs, desires or requirements.

I don't expect my 'well being' to be foremost in any businesses long or short term planning.

It is up to each individual whether they stay and play because they enjoy the game or they leave because they stand by their ideals and won't endorse any perceived 'milking, cashgrabs, deceit' etc etc. A vast majority of those still complaining on a daily basis still play the game so my question is: you know it isn't going to revert now that PS to MP transactions have been implemented so why are you still here/logging in?

2 people like this

Posted

Fake....

You are a fake.

If you complain so much why you don't just quit, your the saddest type of players of them all, you dont like yet you are here playing.

Posted

Fake....

You are a fake.

You sir are and idiot. 

Posted (edited)

I love the game, sorry so many of you can't/won't or don't. Hopefully you can find another that 'fits' your needs, desires or requirements.

I don't expect my 'well being' to be foremost in any businesses long or short term planning.

It is up to each individual whether they stay and play because they enjoy the game or they leave because they stand by their ideals and won't endorse any perceived 'milking, cashgrabs, deceit' etc etc. A vast majority of those still complaining on a daily basis still play the game so my question is: you know it isn't going to revert now that PS to MP transactions have been implemented so why are you still here/logging in?

Never said i dont like the game? You can like the game but no be a blind sheep to like everything they put out. They are doing a lot of shit decision. People are complaining about certain decision, Doesnt mean they hate the game.

This is what your type can't understand. I hate the P2W features not the game. You don't have to love it all and be the good boy of a company that pulls millions to be able to play.

And this is why these comp keeps on making bad updates filled with bs. Sheeps like you will always say YES to being milked , abused , lied to. What can we do .

You sir are and idiot. 

And idiot? The irony is strong with this one.

Edited by Rebornz
1 person likes this

Posted

Never said i dont like the game? You can like the game but no be a blind sheep to like everything they put out. They are doing a lot of shit decision. People are complaining about certain decision, Doesnt mean they hate the game.

This is what your type can't understand. I hate the P2W features not the game. You don't have to love it all and be the good boy of a compagnie that pulls millions to be able to play.

And this is why these comp keeps on making bad updates filled with bs. Sheeps like you will always say YES to being milked , abused , lied to. What can we do .

"My type"?  There is no point is engaging with 'your type' as I have never enjoyed wasting my time so enjoy your day.

Posted (edited)

"My type"?  There is no point is engaging with 'your type' as I have never enjoyed wasting my time so enjoy your day.

Typical "i love bdo and see nothing wrong with it :) you guys are all crybabies that should quit the game" comebacks.

"Your type" because you guys always come up with the same bs. Terrible post made out of nothing. Gets called out and .....?? Nothing.

0 argument up your sleeve yet you complaint about people complaining hmmmmmmmm.

You don't enjoy wasting your time yet you post on every(bdo is p2w) (rant on bdo) (complaint about energy) (complaint about the company). Every single post that complains about something bad that BDO dev do. You are there whiteknighting with your kindergarten arguments on every single post.

talking about wasting your time. Good one.

Edited by Rebornz

Posted

Typical "i love bdo and see nothing wrong with it :) you guys are all crybabies that should quit the game" comebacks.

"Your type" because you guys always come up with the same bs. Terrible post made out of nothing. Gets called out and .....?? Nothing.

0 argument up your sleeve yet you complaint about people complaining hmmmmmmmm.

You don't enjoy wasting your time yet you post on everyone (bdo is p2w) (rant on bdo) (complaint about energy) (complaint about the compagnie). Every single post that complains about something bad that BDO dev do. You are there whiteknighting with your kindergarten arguments on every single post.

talking about wasting your time. Good one.

Enjoy your day dear.

Posted

Enjoy your day dear.

I love shutting people off :) . 

Posted

If you complain so much why you don't just quit, your the saddest type of players of them all, you dont like yet you are here playing.

They just like to complain...most will continue to play thereby endorsing Kakao's decisions while others will just spout words like "sheep and cows". They prefer to complain about the game they play rather than seek a new one because as we all know, that perfect game is just around the corner at the end of the rainbow. I tend to disregard the ones that lack adult communication skills.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bruh *claps*

I approve this message.

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

This game become total garbage:
- P2W
- RNG
- destroyed PvP
- no PvE, except grind
- no free market
- no class balance
- still no option to shut down ALL the flashes during fight
- lags and desync

If yo uhate it so much
leave the forum. Leave the game. 

paly something else but dont annoy the people playing the game enjoying it

Posted (edited)

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE! I have no say in how you want to spend your money, and Yes i did buy this game, because I saw how good this game was, but now no more. But you need to all learn to just stop spending money on games that fail to deliver to the community as a whole. You might be having fun, but as one comment I read said. Wallet warriors will have their fun, then move on to the next scam of a game. Stop giving these people what they want. Make them give us what we want. A GAME THAT DOES NOT GO DOWNHILL AFTER RELEASE LIKE ALL THE OTHER GAMES.

Yes I know this is not "constructive feedback" but its more like a rude awakening.

Like you said, you have no say in how I spend my money, I'm not in here to appease the community, I'm in here to relieve stress and/or waste time whenever I'm off school or work, at the end of the day, I couldn't give a damn about the community.

Edited by iKaneki_Ken
1 person likes this

Posted

OoOoO...internet fight!

Posted

Like you said, you have no say in how I spend my money, I'm not in here to appease the community, I'm in here to relieve stress and/or waste time whenever I'm off school or work, at the end of the day, I could give a damn about the community.

How anti-social of you