• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please Add Dance Emote

BDO CAN DANCE!   85 votes

1. 1. Do you want dance emotes?

• Yes! I wanna Boogie on down!
    • No! I like my wallflowers where they are!
    • I'm spiking the punch bowl!
    • I like pie!
    • When the wagon starts rockin, don't come a'knockin!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe we may have talked about this before, but it would be really awesome to have Dance emotes in game.

One of the things that help promote games are videos made by fans, and there are many fans out there that love making Dance Vids.

I mean, what Halloween is complete for a Gamer if she/he can't have a video of his favorite game's character doing the Thriller? (example) 

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo  Please consider submitting feedback about dance emotes. Although I am sure it is a trivial content development that is probably no where near the priorities of what is coming down the line, I have no doubt in my mind that it would be an awesome asset to the game and its community ;)

@ Readers, if you like this post, be sure to vote and leave a comment below!

What kind of dance moves do you wanna see?!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yes, and to be honest, I would like anything, it's beats having nothing.

Edited by Kitamara
My typical typoing -.-

Posted

They going to charge you the price of a costume for a dance emote that'll be just clapping hands.

1 person likes this

Posted

FK Yes, add dance emotes and have occasional dance events hosted by the never to be seen GMs.

1 person likes this

Posted

They going to charge you the price of a costume for a dance emote that'll be just clapping hands.

I could see a line of costumes that are "snazzy" being added to the cash-shop, and sure why not? Go for it!

A Ballroom Gown?.....A leotard? Ballerina? Bellydancer? FLAMENCO!

Posted

it blows my mind that a korean game with one of, if not THE best combat animation and character detail fails to have even basic dance emotes 

Posted

I could see a line of costumes that are "snazzy" being added to the cash-shop, and sure why not? Go for it!

A Ballroom Gown?.....A leotard? Ballerina? Bellydancer? FLAMENCO!

Charles Rene could've been bellydancer imo : |

Posted

Dances and sitting on the ground would be great.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Note @ Staff - totally not attempting to promote another game with this next post.

I just want to show how interactive the fan community got with "the ability to get creative"

Here are some of my favorite dance videos from several game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE6e1JinS2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtbAWi2xPpM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=087f-KXk_m8

(yes these videos are a bit dated) but that is irrelevant.

One of the big points we have to remember is that players are also Content. And your fan base have a habit of entertaining other players.  

I wanna see some BDO Dance Parties!!! 

Edited by Andaro
3 people like this

Posted

Okay few months old thread bump, but I was looking for a list of emotes and stumbled upon this thread...

It reminded me that for a game that has almost everything, it's missing something very basic... dances, more emotes than just the bare minimum that we have, etc...   while I'll usually be too busy out PvXing, when I am in town it's refreshing to see fun social interactions that this could provide as is seen in other MMOs.    There is no excuse for a game as in-depth as BDO not to have such a system implemented and not only implemented, but implemented to a better extent than what you'd usually find in MMOs.

Posted

Dancing on dead bodies would be cool. :ph34r:

Posted

Dancing on dead bodies would be cool. :ph34r:

Please, I want this  @GM_Dew @PM_Jouska @GM_Caramel

Why is the dancing emote not in the game? like wtf man.... all other emotes are in but the CORE of it all.....

Posted

Charles Rene could've been bellydancer imo : |

Reeeeeeannnnbellll!

1 person likes this

Posted

Reeeeeeannnnbellll!

Koooooooooooooooonnnnnngri!!

1 person likes this

Posted

while they deffs need to add more fun like dances the issue is the folk that publish this game NA/EU do almost zero programing nore do dances exsist in kr version so likely hood this ever happening a massive ZERO.

Posted

while they deffs need to add more fun like dances the issue is the folk that publish this game NA/EU do almost zero programing nore do dances exsist in kr version so likely hood this ever happening a massive ZERO.

The development of such content is purely for entertainment purposes and has no direct financial benefit for either party involved. However, simple things that increase enjoyability do help with long term player commitment (speaking generally) and players themselves are content.

I could say that they could develop "dancing emote" content as a DLC available in the cash-shop as add-on content, and I am without a doubt positive that it would see some definitive sales for anywhere between 10 and 20$ a pack.

Though preferably, I would rather see the developers include such content as a free entertainment basis.

With Black Desert's size and popularity, I feel that it is in the best interest of the game to not limit the types of content involved in BDO's Sandbox world, but rather expand them as far as possible.

Posted

They will not due to the NA/EU devs only understand real minor programing and probally have no animation skills or im sure for a start all classes would have all hairstyles butinstead this is just a copy and paste dev team that may change a few damage numbers here and there and remove full p2w items from hitting our cashshop.

Posted

Would be nice to see added

Posted

Would rather if they fixed the Sit animation because if you sit with "S (backwards movement)" you appear floating to other people and you can only sit with Q without floating but then you can't access different sit options and also tamer has a glitched sit that i've reported ages ago where your leg goes through your other leg and it shouldn't be like that

also would rather if they added sit on the ground too

maybe after that and after some other productive emotions id care about dance 

Posted

and it shouldn't be like that

I don't know why, but this made me chuckle.

Cute.