• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Valencia monster XP

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Most areas in valencia need an experience buff, now I'm not talking a huge buff to increase the maximum level, I'm just talking big enough that pirates isn't the best. I hunted nagas/fogans/crescent/bashims/centaurs/basilisks with 185+ awaken ap warrior so i clear pretty fast and honestly they get near or maybe equivalent to pirates but being new content I would prefer hunting the new areas so if they were just a bit better, it would be more viable. (the money isnt great in valencia either, turn in items are less than pirate bandanas) considering that you have to know where you are going in the desert, have to use waters and teas it should be better than pirates based on that alone.

p.s for some of the tamers I know out there, please make heilang not desummon from random puddles of water on the ground, Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Um. They've had this suggestion before. It's pretty obvious that it's crap game design....but they don't care. They're monitoring to see if there's any changes needed. 

They've been monitoring for a while now. 

I expect they will be monitoring their monitoring and monitoring that monitoring....even though it's painfully obvious that there's an issue.

Then they will engineer some overpriced buff and sell it in the cash shop as a solution...and sprinkle that with some RNG bs.

Rinse and repeat.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0