• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Valkyrie] Sting Note - costume

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In Korea / Japan pearl shop is one new costume for valkyrie (Sting Note) and is look very nice in my opinion and i hope that it will be add fast in our cash shop (it is first outfit i want to buy :-> but im sure we will gone wait for 2 or 3 months for it :-< ). This costume is from kr design contest

Edited by firefly
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I doubt we'll see this until after our awakening outfit, which probably comes out with our awakening...so I think we got a while to go

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

Hmm, full helmet and unarmored hips just look so odd together, helmetless looks better.

Posted

FINALLY FULL PLATE!!! 

Hmm, full helmet and unarmored hips just look so odd together, helmetless looks better.

Actually, those °unarmored hips° are very realistic. The only issue here it that the lower part of the top is missing, that one which should be covering those hips. I agree it would look much better with that zone being covered.

Posted

FINALLY FULL PLATE!!! 

Actually, those °unarmored hips° are very realistic. The only issue here it that the lower part of the top is missing, that one which should be covering those hips. I agree it would look much better with that zone being covered.

I didn't know that. how come its realistic, and Yeah I was about to say will we ever get armor that doesnt show off leg.

Like we get it Korea.... We're dudes we really do get it. but she is the female tank the only female tank. But cmon Clead is like the closest thing we have to armor and it's primarily cloth >_>

Posted

that armor its maybe showing legs but i think the idea of costume whas the horse battle for awakening (author of that costume has to watch some anime :-P)

Fiona.Beckford.full.848921.jpg

walkure-romanze.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't know that. how come its realistic, and Yeah I was about to say will we ever get armor that doesnt show off leg.

Like we get it Korea.... We're dudes we really do get it. but she is the female tank the only female tank. But cmon Clead is like the closest thing we have to armor and it's primarily cloth >_>

its pretty common actually. especially for mounted armored Calvary not to be locked up in a chastity belt or armored torso massively reducing mobility in your legs.

leaving you with an cuirass completed partitioned from something like this on your legs

whgy6s.jpg

tbh this is one of the more accurate armors we have

2 people like this

Posted

This is one good looking set of armor for the valk, going to buy this. Would be nice though if the valk focuses more on horse combat as well since Lancers are usually mounted. Most of their power comes from the charge of the horse and not really on foot. They are more like a heavy cavalry type of class.

Posted (edited)

Idk how I feel about this costume it looks good, but IDK need to see it in game I dont like the lance or the tiny shield 

Edited by Acover

Posted

The Armor looks impressive, to bad its not a "real armor" but more a body painting job. ;)

http://webmshare.com/3voGn

Posted

Please let this outfit be added tomorrow

Posted

Idk how I feel about this costume it looks good, but IDK need to see it in game I dont like the lance or the tiny shield 

The shield is big when your lance is out.

2 people like this

Posted

The Armor looks impressive, to bad its not a "real armor" but more a body painting job. ;)

http://webmshare.com/3voGn

well... that's odd lol.

Posted

The shield is big when your lance is out.

My shield is big when your lance is out~ ;3

Posted (edited)

My shield is big when your lance is out~ ;3

319.thumb.png.e62a4c1d7a2ff469a490ec9a40

Edited by Catherine

Posted

319.thumb.png.e62a4c1d7a2ff469a490ec9a40

Yar I don't know > >;; bloop :<

Posted

Sorry to resurrect this, but has there been anymore information about this costume coming to NA/EU?  I just started a Valkyrie and love this costume!

Posted

I hope tomorrow's the day

Posted

That looks just weird.

Posted

This costume looks awesome! Hopefully they release it soon enough..

Posted

The hideously ugly mud-flap front and back kind of ruins it for me.

Posted

Please I need this in my life immediately.

Posted

Tamers still dont have theirs I doubt were getting this anytime soon. But no of course they would release the winter outfits and shit -_-

Posted (edited)

Still Waiting. :/

Many EU and US people complained about the weird looking skimpy armor stuff and now they have this in korea, but they won't give it to us. Just ... why? :L

Edited by Bubuplush