• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

(23/09) Grind and Leveling MAP GUIDE

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well I did my guide for Valencia (http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/112635-updated1609-valencia-spots-guide/) Now I'm doing the guide for Mediah. 

Just like the Valencia one, I'm counting with you! To help to improve with more and more information to make this guide perfect. =D So please, share your feedback on the comments.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/16c3/f/2016/267/6/b/mediah__spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-daidhhk.jpg

mediah__spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-dai

*Updated 23/09
Map remade. (Ty for all feddback, keep going pls)

Pls still with your feedback, and if possible, give me the info of the missing spots just like i did with the Saunil model.

Example:
Money Rate
(1hr Grind: Fast Clear / Node 0 / Luck+5)
Trade/Sell Itens: 2M600k + 50k Silver
DropRandom Drops: 2 Relic Shards / 8 Talis Gear / 10 BlackStones

Edited by Inochii
11 people like this

Posted

Pirates is definitely better money than Sausans if you're clearing them at roughly the same speed.

Posted

Where's Elrics?

Posted

Soldiers grave?

Posted

Kzarka spawn time: 24-38h

Karanda 18-24h

Posted (edited)

Pirates is definitely better money than Sausans if you're clearing them at roughly the same speed.

Sausan is better when big spot is free.

Edited by Calvex

Posted

still missing at least one great mediah spot. but shhh, more money for us

tariff *cough

Posted

"At the same speed".

But you need more AP to clear pirates effectively than you would need for Sausans. If you are effective at pirates, you will be even faster at Sausans.

Posted

"At the same speed".

But you need more AP to clear pirates effectively than you would need for Sausans. If you are effective at pirates, you will be even faster at Sausans.

Not really. I don't know if they buffed them since I've stopped playing, but honestly once you reach 180-190AP Pirates is far better. Less people contesting, and you can OHK most of them. AFAIK, you can't OHK something faster than something else ...

Also, the rare accessories drops kinda buff the outcome.

The way I see it is; Sausan's for a short session and Pirates for a longer one.

Posted

Amazing work here, it is going to be a great asset to the community.  :)

Posted

Since when did Mediah = Not-Valencia? ¬¬

Center the map on actual Mediah, if you can. You're missing about a half dozen different areas, have mislabeled Iron Mine as Saunil, and the circle for susans is a bit far west.

I like this idea though - keep up the good work. A few MS paint refinements and this will be awesome.

Posted

Thank you so much for this! I appreciate it! 

Posted

You are missing Elrics, Soldier's Grave, Hasrah Ruins and Marni's 2nd Lab. Also, it's "Iron Mine", not "Saunils". Other than that, if this is a Mediah Spots guide, you should focus solely on Mediah and leave Calpheon for another time.

Posted

Nice work :-)

Like Stellary mentioned, there are some places missing. Would be nice if you could add the special drops at some places. Ancient Guardian's Seal (Helms indoor), Ancient Weapon Core (Hasrah Ruins), Belt of Shulz (Manes + Rogues) and Ring - don't know the name atm (Soldiers Grave).

Could be useful for newer players.

Posted (edited)

*Updated 23/09
Map remade. (Ty for all feddback, keep going pls)

Pls still with your feedback, and if possible, give me the info of the missing spots just like i did with the Saunil model.

Example:
Money Rate
(1hr Grind: Solo/ Fast Clear / Node 0 / Luck+5)
Trade/Sell Itens: 2M600k + 50k Silver
DropRandom Drops: 2 Relic Shards / 8 Talis Gear / 10 BlackStones

Edited by Inochii

Posted

Sausage is best money

Posted

Bheg is also called Red Nose on the map.

Posted

Bheg is also called Red Nose on the map.

xD Ty I fixed.

Posted

That's my nigga ;)

+1

Posted

Thanks for the guide/info itll be really helpfull i was looking for this