• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance September 21st

123 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 21.09.2016 

Duration: 3hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC11:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT04:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT07:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST13:00 CEST

Reason:

• Upgrades to Data Center/Server Structure
  • Stability / Network improvement

Note:

• Due to no patch this week there will be no patch notes posted with the maintenance cycle.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

Edited by CM_Tytyes

Posted (edited)

So, Nouver and Valks Cry next week?

Edited by Jojo
14 people like this

Posted

oh

im watching you! 

2 people like this

Posted

im watching you! 

I'm sure you're not alone...

Posted

oh

www.tvn.hu_9071f6e0899d9726272ea542a6845

Posted

Same patch notes before awakening every time

Posted

So, Nouver and Valks Cry next week?

yep

2 people like this

Posted

how many times i've heard anout server stability fix

2 people like this

Posted

in

Posted

We are getting flooded by the so important balancechanges and bugfixes that were the reason for the one by one awakening release.

6 people like this

Posted

;)

Posted

free bheg gloves for everyone plz

or on cash shop plz. can pay over9000 

Posted

Please CM look at games like Lol it has great succes beacause there are no pay to win items, look warframe how the devs lisen to the comunity and keep them informed whit the dev streams .

Now i dont know if the cm are responsable beacause You guys just do what the korea gives You but if is so stand for us the player 

2 people like this

Posted

Please CM look at games like Lol it has great succes beacause there are no pay to win items, look warframe how the devs lisen to the comunity and keep them informed whit the dev streams .

Now i dont know if the cm are responsable beacause You guys just do what the korea gives You but if is so stand for us the player 

You can buy champs, exp boosts, rp boosts, etc with real money in league of legends
You can buy all kinds of progress in warframe including high end gear and upgrades.

Based on how people seem to define p2w, both of these games are p2w.

Maybe you'd like to explain exactly what you don't want to see?

9 people like this

Posted

Wow server upgrades I'm sure the servers will be pristine after this

1 person likes this

Posted

Server upgrades to upgrade the server upgrades that didn't upgrade the servers? 

10 people like this

Posted

Dont understand me wrong except

the value pack market discount and artisan memory unlimited from perl shop i respect all the did but they dont know how to keep the comunty pozitive .

My suggestion just make artisan memory a max 5per Day and the value pack no prob we can farm for them 

Posted

You can buy champs, exp boosts, rp boosts, etc with real money in league of legendsYou can buy all kinds of progress in warframe including high end gear and upgrades.

Based on how people seem to define p2w, both of these games are p2w.

Maybe you'd like to explain exactly what you don't want to see?

No, since you get matched with people according to your elo and in game all start with same exp and gold. You always start at zero. There are also many highranked players that twink a lot and thus dont own a lot of champs or  arent level 30 and they still succeed. In BDO you dont have any ELO you always keep your progression. Thus being able to progress faster (for example artisan) grants you an pvp advantage until all other people catch up to your gear level.

Posted (edited)

double post sry...

Edited by Kelai

Posted

No, since you get matched with people according to your elo and in game all start with same exp and gold. You always start at zero. There are also many highranked players that twink a lot and thus dont own a lot of champs or  arent level 30 and they still succeed. In BDO you dont have any ELO you always keep your progression. Thus being able to progress faster (for example artisan) grants you an pvp advantage until all other people catch up to your gear level.

dont argue with war he's the village idiot

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 21.09.2016 

• Due to no patch this week there will be no patch notes posted with the maintenance cycle.

How about implementing/fixing Ninja/Kunoichi rebalance which was used as an excuse of the delay of those classes. The lack of it CLEARLY states that DAUM LIED about true reason of those clas delay...

P.S: Bad dmg scaling (compared to KR) was acknowledged almost 4 weeks ago by gm. Skill tooltips (not real dmg) were changed 3 weeks ago, its was confirmed its a bug. Ninja/Kuno balance files are ready for almost 3 months....

Edited by Kelai
10 people like this

Posted

Don't need elo in bdo.
You see the guild that plays more than you and is better than you, you don't contest the node they go for.

Bam.
We call this knowing your place.

People who aren't spending any money are still ahead of me, yet I'm spending. Please show me where that win button for my payments is.

Inb4 you haven't spent any more than 40$ to get the game, and you simply don't like what you see because you have no understanding of how the game works.

Seems to be a running trend with p2w screamers.

6 people like this

Posted

Hopefully we actually get an improvement to the servers ... /irony off

Posted

Don't need elo in bdo.You see the guild that plays more than you and is better than you, you don't contest the node they go for.

Bam.
We call this knowing your place.

People who aren't spending any money are still ahead of me, yet I'm spending. Please show me where that win button for my payments is.

Inb4 you haven't spent any more than 40$ to get the game, and you simply don't like what you see because you have no understanding of how the game works.

Seems to be a running trend with p2w screamers.

dont argue with war he's the village idiot

Seems he was right about you and inbefore I have max weight, max inventory slots, 4 t4 pets, outfits, several maids and more.

Comparing a matchmaking based on elo to guessing who might go for the node that you also want.... im speechless.