• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Titles hidden stats

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was thinking in something curious
Does the titles have some hidden stats?
or some hidden things

this because I saw some video of somebody
enchanting his weapon, he used a title to get
failstacks and another to success his enhancement

I tried that to get failstacks because I couldn't pass
15 failstacks with the cheap boots from Velia at +10~+14
and after I use the black spirit fail titles I started to get
more fail stacks

but well that was maybe RNG... 

two weeks ago I got "Pierced by the heart of Hebetate tree spirit"
title, and I started using it, but since that day I didn't get any ring
from pirates... I think well RNG again... but after I change it to some
Pirate title "Admiral" I started to get the rings again(1~6 hour (red and blue))

RNG?

will be interesting if our CM could ask to Developers if Titles has something
hidden, I don't want to know what, but I want to know if its true
the funny thing could be checking us which one give us what :)

theoryssssss

not much as our goddess but:
56ff7dd76e0c1_ImSoSmart_thumb_jpg_b926a5

sorry for my bad polish Im not Chinese and I didn't go to school
I hope @CM_Aethon, @CM_Praballo and @CM_Tytyes  can provide us with some sort of reasoning 

Edited by Kotaro
:p

Posted

@Kotaro Nope.  No hidden effects at all.  I would look for the CM's confirmation about this but I don't really have enough time atm.  I've been using the same title i got months ago and i'm getting 25+ fs just fine with +14 reblath gear.

Posted (edited)

False early rumor had everyone trying for titles to improve their luck on regrades. Then a PM came in and said it is absolutely not true:

Whole thread is here

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

@Kotaro Nope.  No hidden effects at all.  I would look for the CM's confirmation about this but I don't really have enough time atm.  I've been using the same title i got months ago and i'm getting 25+ fs just fine with +14 reblath gear.

Sort of this. Dev's confirmed that WEARING a specific title has no impact at all.

It's rumored that OWNING a title may have some hidden benefits (in addition to the standard benefits: luck, stam, energy, +xp)

Posted

well... that's...

imagesCAXO7IAA.thumb.jpg.02c7042e974bd33

Posted

Well, tbh i don't trust ''confirmed'' stuff from Kakao dev's anymore & you should too !

3 people like this

Posted

How in the world are you getting 25 stacks on Reblath xD wish I was that "unlucky". Im getting +15's on talis, agerians, and krea peices with 3 damn stacks......

Posted

56ff7dd76e0c1_ImSoSmart_thumb_jpg_b926a5

imagesCAXO7IAA.thumb.jpg.02c7042e974bd33

excellent usage of cute anime girls

Posted

The game is controlled by RNG on many aspects, it's hard to objectively judge if titles have indeed some effects, however if you think about it, there is way too many details infused in titles to be ignored :

- 4 Categories : World, Combat, Life, Fishing types.

- Each Category, is divided to groups, and sub-groups.

And the most important of all is : 

- The 1 min Cooldown : how many games have you played with cooldown on useless titles ? why would they implement usage limit on something that has no effect on players progression ?

I personally, believe each title have a hidden minor buff, and use different titles for different tasks in-game, whether this was confirmed or not, won't really change that habit.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah i dont trust a peep from kakao/daum/PA , they can say what ever they want and i usually can count on the opposite , we know they have screwed with the shard drops on gathering and farming since wednesday but nothing was on the patch notes about it , still getting them but not nearly as much , this is a consensus with 9 others i have been sharing stats with

Posted

It  is one thing I really hate about this game. All the hidden stats. IM starting to believe that titles do have some advantages and this is not the first time I see this being mentioned. I going to start testing this myself and see what happens. I don't believe KaKao on many things they have said in the past and I wont start to believe them now.

Posted

How in the world are you getting 25 stacks on Reblath xD wish I was that "unlucky". Im getting +15's on talis, agerians, and krea peices with 3 damn stacks......

Not just 25 but "25+".  But let's be honest, some days... it's just *poof +15 with 0 fs* :D

Posted

False early rumor had everyone trying for titles to improve their luck on regrades. Then a PM came in and said it is absolutely not true:

Whole thread is here

Plot twist: what if they lie to us to keep the game secrets hidden ^^ I personaly belive in hidden title stats and also places and times that increase enchant chance :P I like to believe there is something more than they say. 

Posted

- The 1 min Cooldown : how many games have you played with cooldown on useless titles ? why would they implement usage limit on something that has no effect on players progression ?

yep I was thinking about this, why they put that cooldown if it doesn't have something?

yeah i dont trust a peep from kakao/daum/PA , they can say what ever they want and i usually can count on the opposite , we know they have screwed with the shard drops on gathering and farming since wednesday but nothing was on the patch notes about it , still getting them but not nearly as much , this is a consensus with 9 others i have been sharing stats with

It  is one thing I really hate about this game. All the hidden stats. IM starting to believe that titles do have some advantages and this is not the first time I see this being mentioned. I going to start testing this myself and see what happens. I don't believe KaKao on many things they have said in the past and I wont start to believe them now.

Plot twist: what if they lie to us to keep the game secrets hidden ^^ I personaly belive in hidden title stats and also places and times that increase enchant chance :P I like to believe there is something more than they say. 

yep, maybe is as Knisheffy says they want to keep the game secrets hidden
also a friend of mine told me months ago, "when you enter in a hunting place your luck is defined by something else"
why there are sometimes that you got a lot of things in the same place, but after you left that place and come again you don't have the same luck

its weird, it happened to me but maybe is RNG

also I was thinking something else
depending on your zodiac sign + the day(black desert calendar day month etc) + your hidden stats + the maybe hidden title stats

are your luck to get something

this is awesomeee
j4teK.thumb.jpg.1b772c1d00decd0d3ba8adcd

Posted

I personaly belive in hidden title stats and also places and times that increase enchant chance :P I like to believe there is something more than they say. 

You're free to believe whatever you want to believe.  It's just in the nature of human beings to believe in superstitions.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You're free to believe whatever you want to believe.  It's just in the nature of human beings to believe in superstitions.

as we don't have the code of the game to see if it have or not this hidden buffs
we are supposed to don't believe if its true or not

what do you think?

1466003207663_thumb_jpg_3a11b189118df5e6

I think is fun to test this things hehhe

Edited by Kotaro

Posted

as we don't have the code of the game to see if it have or not this hidden buffswe are supposed to don't believe if its true or not

what do you think?

1466003207663_thumb_jpg_3a11b189118df5e6

I think is fun to test this things hehhe

You are free to believe, but that means nothing to the other people.

Posted

as we don't have the code of the game to see if it have or not this hidden buffswe are supposed to don't believe if its true or not

what do you think?

I really don't like believing what I hear from others until I see it actually happening in front of me.  That's really what I think.

Posted

You are free to believe, but that means nothing to the other people.

trash_can.thumb.png.a1e3b6b19adc9acf3545

I really don't like believing what I hear from others until I see it actually happening in front of me.  That's really what I think.

yeah I think similar, but I don't know when its RNG, coincidence or a fact
maybe a lot of test will show me/us the truth c:

Posted

Why?

1aymd9.jpg 

3 people like this

Posted

Some people need a faith. Anyway these people will ignore everything that is controversial to this faith. Some of them become suicidal bombers, others become visionaries, few create new religions, and some play games.

Posted

yeah I think similar, but I don't know when its RNG, coincidence or a factmaybe a lot of test will show me/us the truth c:

Well it's either you're just lucky or not.  Simple.

Some people need a faith. Anyway these people will ignore everything that is controversial to this faith. Some of them become suicidal bombers, others become visionaries, few create new religions, and some play games.

That is true.  I respect what others believe and I try not to get involved with their lives as much as possible.  

Posted

Well it's either you're just lucky or not.  Simple.

That is true.  I respect what others believe and I try not to get involved with their lives as much as possible.  

You are a polite person, I'm not :)

Posted

And the most important of all is : 

I played an MMO that had a cooldown on changing your fashion. And said fashion had absolutely zero effects whatsoever besides looks.  Should I have read some huge importance in that? Could I have affected my opponents, blinding them with the brilliance of speedy clothes changing?

Posted

I played an MMO that had a cooldown on changing your fashion. And said fashion had absolutely zero effects whatsoever besides looks.  Should I have read some huge importance in that? Could I have affected my opponents, blinding them with the brilliance of speedy clothes changing?

Most likely there is a CD to prevent peope from spamming a new title every 0.1s to spare the servers a superfluous burden from having to refresh, since this is showed to all players.