• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I failed pri basilisks

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Then i sold a few costumes, tried again, and i had success!

20150724190206-success-focus-life-achiev

8 people like this

Posted

So easy isnt it :D

1 person likes this

Posted

And I got TRI shultz ... gz on pri basi but it's kinda worthless imo. Get it to duo!!!!

Posted

Lmao the fails are real on this one unless sarcasm.  $60++ vs grinding for around 2-3 hrs. 

Posted

uhauahua spend money for game just to get pri item -.- more satisfaction  if  you get this be your own hard work in the game (2h grind or 5hlive skills and sell staff) and then you can say hah look on me gear 

Posted

Depends on your luck. I made a duo in less than 48 hours. I teased a friend for a week till he got two of them and blew both up. He spent another 2 weeks farming three more to try a dou and blew that up as well. I think he would have rather paid 60 bucks.

Posted

Depends on your luck. I made a duo in less than 48 hours. I teased a friend for a week till he got two of them and blew both up. He spent another 2 weeks farming three more to try a dou and blew that up as well. I think he would have rather paid 60 bucks.

i am still picking loot myself because pets are not free.

Posted

you're doing it wrong you're supposed to quit after ffailingbut not really quit and write a big forum.post about it, not 2 lines and a picture. :^]

Posted

That's RNG for you.  I got my first pri basilisk without spending a cent but failed my duo and am now back to pri and content to sit there until I farm a few spares.  It's nice to know the PS to MP implementation helped you though as I'm sure it's helped others.

i am still picking loot myself because pets are not free.

There have been events with free pets so hopefully they will have more in the future.

Posted

"grinding for around 2-3 hrs. "

What world you live in?

One entire week (2/3 hours a day) and still nuts.

Node lvl 9...

People these days...

1 person likes this

Posted

That's RNG for you.  I got my first pri basilisk without spending a cent but failed my duo and am now back to pri and content to sit there until I farm a few spares.  It's nice to know the PS to MP implementation helped you though as I'm sure it's helped others.

There have been events with free pets so hopefully they will have more in the future.

i have one but the point is i'd rather do it myself than pay for it. same thing with pri basilisk

Posted

And I got TRI shultz ... gz on pri basi but it's kinda worthless imo. Get it to duo!!!!

Duo worth ?

FpO0kQ8HZnc.jpg

Posted

What world you live in?

Node lvl 9...

People these days...

Sorry but you're response makes no sense to me. 2-3hrs grinding is a lot of silver if u sell everything and know what areas to grind. You're clearly doing something wrong and i feel bad for u.  I never said anythig about grinding for 2-3 hrs a day for a week  either lmao. "people these days.." yea my thoughts exactly. 

Posted

Sorry but you're response makes no sense to me. 2-3hrs grinding is a lot of silver if u sell everything and know what areas to grind. You're clearly doing something wrong and i feel bad for u.  I never said anythig about grinding for 2-3 hrs a day for a week  either lmao. "people these days.." yea my thoughts exactly. 

I agree total with you, bad players, with lack of knowledge take 1 or 2 weeks to do same amount of money, they just dont understand why lol

Posted

You are not playing the same game.

I won't answer any further, you are among those people that can't see the "wrong" in them.

"A lot of silver" Lol... yeah try TET.

Posted

You are not playing the same game.

I won't answer any further, you are among those people that can't see the "wrong" in them.

"A lot of silver" Lol... yeah try TET.

Again u are an idiot. I'm not feeding u anymore troll. Deff dont know what youre talking about now.

Posted

Again u are an idiot. I'm not feeding u anymore troll. Deff dont know what youre talking about now.

"LuciDSouL" hahaha.

Keep talking, keep living, keep feeding them.

You are cow.

Posted

Tell me where to make 60+ mil in 2-3hours 

Posted

What world you live in?

Node lvl 9...

People these days...

this guys is a troll . he claims

- 100 mil a day from 4 hr grinding every day consistent

- server population is growing to at worst staying the same not declining.... trolololololo

- owPvP is strong and nothing wrong with it

Posted

Who cares you can break yellow acc pri wall with selling costumes, thread would be worth something if you'd actually get tri with purely p2w commodities

you are at wiz, 3 ap isnt going to save u bro, ull need like 100 AP gap in the manner u abuse your wiz with eyesore gameplay

Posted

Who cares you can break yellow acc pri wall with selling costumes, thread would be worth something if you'd actually get tri with purely p2w commodities

But instead you come up with the most retarded argument for p2w in bdo in the history of the milky way, which adequately reflects your brain capacity and how terrible you are at wiz, 3 ap isnt going to save u bro, ull need like 100 AP gap in the matter u abuse your wiz with eyesore gameplay

So fast to draw to conclusions you are.

You need jesus bad bruh ^^

Posted

So fast to draw to conclusions you are.

You need jesus bad bruh ^^

Even a toddler can assess your reasoning and label it as utterly miserable

Your most critically thought of example for p2w in bdo is that u can pri 1 ring?

topkeklogic

u need education bad bruh

Posted

Your most critically thought of example for p2w in bdo is that u can pri 1 ring?

topkeklogic

I never said p2w. Im just happy i can use my creditcard to buy me whatever i want :)

You need to train your social skillz buddy.

Posted

topkeklogic

And you need to learn how to chill.

Btw, making silver with cash is simple P2W.

No matter how, yet you stand here....

You are good with words, but intellect without wisdom is a waste.

Posted

what a troll. There is no spot that you can get consistently 40 mil for 3 hrs... yes you can get lucky with a 50 mil drop but that is RNG so you may get one and then get jack shait next 3 days. good luck with your 40 mil by your calculations you should have 18 billion in the bank + Tri boss gear please show me a screenshot

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0