• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do Kamasilva Blessings effect boss bundles?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know?  Im talking about the item drop chance increase.  Probably spelled it wrong, but whatever that loyalty item is that increases drop chance by like 20%.

Posted

opened many balls while on kamasilva got shit as usual

grinded crescents many hours while on kamasilva got shit as usual

5 people like this

Posted

Yes but only if your star sign is the key and you kill 1 million lambs prior to opening the bundles. You also have to open the bundles an hour before dawn in game time and you must have capped energy. You also have to fail 14 tet attempts in a row, I suggest you start at 0 fail stacks in case one of them actually have the audacity to Tet

For a slightly better chance I also recommend you have rank one in wealth and use the title you gain from the particular boss of the bundle you are opening. 

2 people like this

Posted

Anyone know?

How could we? I can't even be sure if horse costumes increase skill learning chance or glasses increase the chance to gain monster knowledge. I didn't get a single special item from field bosses or scrolls during the week I had the blessing and my wife got 2 Bheg's Gloves from scroll bosses without a blessing.

Posted

Yes but only if your star sign is the key and you kill 1 million lambs prior to opening the bundles. You also have to open the bundles an hour before dawn in game time and you must have capped energy. You also have to fail 14 tet attempts in a row, I suggest you start at 0 fail stacks in case one of them actually have the audacity to Tet

For a slightly better chance I also recommend you have rank one in wealth and use the title you gain from the particular boss of the bundle you are opening. 

Didnt work :c

Posted

Didnt work :c

I'm sorry I forgot to mention you have to be dying of dehydration and be at the tippity top of the tower Valkyrie Academy in Calpheon. I suggest you log out and use the transport feature to preserve the dehydration debuff.

Posted

Cmon mate should've said it from the beggining. Now i need to kill 1 milion lambs and wait an hour before dawn again...

Posted

How could we? I can't even be sure if horse costumes increase skill learning chance or glasses increase the chance to gain monster knowledge. I didn't get a single special item from field bosses or scrolls during the week I had the blessing and my wife got 2 Bheg's Gloves from scroll bosses without a blessing.

The glasses are fake... waste of money good they give them as attendance reward. If this was not a game the shop would of been closed by the HMRS or Interpol 5 months ago.

Scam

Posted

Cool, just asking if there was any tests done or anything, if no one knows a simple "No" would have sufficed.  Thanks anyway, smell ya later loosers!

Posted

Stop thinking Kamasilve will increase your chance for phat-lewt. It wont.

I use Kamasilve to drop scrolls - for example: lvl 10 Hasrah Cliff + Kamasilve and GM blessing = 42 Forbidden Books on Kamols in 3 hours.

Posted

increase loot chance by 20% when the base chance is at like 0.00005% wont do much.

1 person likes this

Posted

From my own experience, I have opened over 150 giath bundles and 70 muskan bundles while using kama blessing.

No helm, no boots.

Posted

lol this game RNG is fked up i go DAILY to cardy grind for hours just to get the vigor crystal and got 2 rings and not even 1 crystal... went to cresset to get knowledge on 2 mobs there KNOWLEDGE so fought for less than 20 min got fresh ring drop not soil or shit got ring with no node invested, or s knowledge or shit.

RNG is RNG any other effect is pure BS... no effect 

Posted

lol this game RNG is fked up i go DAILY to cardy grind for hours just to get the vigor crystal and got 2 rings and not even 1 crystal... went to cresset to get knowledge on 2 mobs there KNOWLEDGE so fought for less than 20 min got fresh ring drop not soil or shit got ring with no node invested, or s knowledge or shit.

RNG is RNG any other effect is pure BS... no effect 

Very good point I guess...  RNG is RNG...  Would be better for farming relics/books/scrolls as the guy above said.

Posted

20% from 0.1% is nothing.. but when i opened full bundless durring this buff i get more difrent thinks that i never ever saw and i don't know they can drop from bundles... so for me YES.. it affect but don't think that you get boss armor every single one :P

Posted

Playing MMOs for as long as I have, I'm happy that some of the 'inner' details are hidden.  However, I think devs lose that luxury the minute they start to charge real money for items that affects those kind of values otherwise people have no idea what they are paying for;

20% of 0.1% is a lot worse than 20% of 5%

Posted

20% from 0.1% is nothing.. but when i opened full bundless durring this buff i get more difrent thinks that i never ever saw and i don't know they can drop from bundles... so for me YES.. it affect but don't think that you get boss armor every single one :P

more like 0.00001%.  I've currently killed around 40K crescents straight with no Crescent Ring drop. Only about 10 scrolls, and 5 soiled.  This is with all S ranks.

Posted

I dunno I plan on using like 40 or so Giath scrolls in about 2 weeks or whenever, waiting in case I end up getting the helm from loot box, so thats something like 120 bundles I'm gonna be opening.  Was debating in using the blessing.

Posted

the blessing is affecting the loot overall yes, but as ppl said affecting the raredrops is not that noticeable that you WILL get drops for sure when you run the karmeslive.

Just pretend the crescentring has a dropchance of 5% with the 20% from karmeslive its overall chance of 6% that the ring can drop. i mean the chance IS higher but its not like "now i get the ring for sure" chance ^^ the same will go for the bundles. But if you take other things like books or grunil drops or so that have maybe a chance of 20% with the karmeslive it would be 24% so the increase is more likely to see more grunil drops. So same goes with S knowledge and nodelevel investment. Sure it is always a better chance but with raredrops it wont be that noticeable and you wont get a ring in 1 hour because you have that all ^^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0