• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

I know maybe you saw this question often in the forum and yeah I saw all the other Threads too, don't worry I did some research.

But at all those threads are all outdated and I know that I made also the same amount of money back in these days, as the community commented in those threads.

I mean atm the Blackstone drop is very very low and I kinda have the feeling that this whole grinding profit has changed since the awakenings came out...

But yeah still there are many people who do TET fails and etc.

How the fck am I supposed to make so much money, that I can build up failstack up to 40 and more and then also have enough money to do that shit again if it fails and also to got enough money that I can at least get my last stats back again... and that 3-4x a week? For me maybe 1-2 months since awa patch, lol

Do I really have to grind 16 hours a day to make at least a bit money for the fckn failstacks?

I mean yeah I got full DUO Gear and TRI liverto but I only got that bcs of the nice drops before awakenings come out, I mean I farmed at Helms Post 16 Blackstones/h 1 week before first awakening patch. Don't worry I also don't have a problem to get enough money to get Liverto to TRI if you got a bit of luck, but everything above seems to be unreal to get.. I don't even wan't to talk about kzarka or other boss gear I will never obtain O.o 

Please give me your secret money making methods Q_Q

Posted

I sell my body to put food on the table. Them Knights combat rations don't pay for themselves.

1 person likes this

Posted

Imperial crafting alchemy/cooking is a good income. Gathering stuff like trollblood, lizard hide is another good way, best way will always be grinding. Ive heard that gardening is another good way to get a lot of shards. You can also channel hop on elites, kill them.. Change to another channel.

Farming grinding on rare drop spots is nice, helms, hasrah, pirates, ogre, a lot of valencia spots

Imperial fishing is another good afk way toearn money, buy the crystals with your seals, 20 mil with that... 

2 people like this

Posted

If I tell you, I have to kill you.

--- Me

Posted

Step 1:  wait for welfare check

Step 2:  buy costumes

Step 3:  sell on MP

Step 4:  wait for next months check and repeat 

2 people like this

Posted

Farming. Master 1 farming. I bought a set of tet bhegs the other day and got a billion in shards waiting for the price to go back up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Farming. Master 1 farming. I bought a set of tet bhegs the other day and got a billion in shards waiting for the price to go back up.

Where you farm and what for gear you would advice me for that?

Posted

I did most of my farming at Calpheon, but more recently Valencia. Just the typical stuff though, sunflowers garlic onion pumpkin. Although I am currently growing the green peppers for junk crates (handing in all the unripened fruits). As for gear just silver embroidered farming plus 3 and a luck crystal in a trash offhand.

I have over 40k twigs and 10k caterpillars now ^.^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

But at all those threads are all outdated and I know that I made also the same amount of money back in these days, as the community commented in those threads.

Well, nothing much chang...

But yeah still there are many people who do TET fails and etc.

... oh, you missed the memo about artisan memory.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Pity they "adjusted" the prices for hard and sharp.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pirates for dayz

1 person likes this

Posted

Step 1:  Go to http://www.paidforumposting.com

Step 2:  Get assignment for game forums either as protagonist or antagonist

Step 3:  post a lot

Step 4:  wait for check and repeat 

Fixed for you and plunge

2 people like this

Posted

I sell liverto drops, I grind, I process ressources I get from my worker and sell them.... That's about it :o

Posted

I did most of my farming at Calpheon, but more recently Valencia. Just the typical stuff though, sunflowers garlic onion pumpkin. Although I am currently growing the green peppers for junk crates (handing in all the unripened fruits). As for gear just silver embroidered farming plus 3 and a luck crystal in a trash offhand.

I have over 40k twigs and 10k caterpillars now ^.^

just a question, i recently got into farming got a 10 fence and i already farmed 3 times since then, only started yesterday, but i got 0 shards so far and i never get seeds back, am i missing something?

mainly growing potatoes, not the special ones just the normal ones

also on topic:

I also dont get how people make so much money, the most money ive made was 200m in a week by gathering shards when they were selling for 6m+, and it was with the blessing of kamasilve buff, gather, sleep, gather, rinse and repeat, very repetitive task but it yield me 200m in a week, since then i cannot make so much money anymore, because the shards are bad and there s no more kamasilve and medals for energy regen.. but still i dont get how people make so much money through gathering anymore

Posted

I have this thing called a job, bear with me, I know its a foreign concept to some people here, but basically you use your skills and knowledge to do something for an employer and they give you money every week...  Crazy huh?!?

1 person likes this

Posted

You have to prune and debug for the shards, still a decently rare drop though. Also to seed, when the plant is over 100% you use f1 to seed. Highly recommend seeding all plants that hit 120% as the harvest yield is bad, but the seeding remains fine (until the water dries it out completely) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You have to prune and debug for the shards, still a decently rare drop though. Also to seed, when the plant is over 100% you use f1 to seed. Highly recommend seeding all plants that hit 120% as the harvest yield is bad, but the seeding remains fine (until the water dries it out completely) 

oh lol i always send the worker there to prune and debug for me :(

Posted

Well if i'am not wrong only pruning give shard not bebug no? (well i always got shard from pruning )

Posted

Debugging works as well. About half as often as pruning though

Posted

Fishing, Field-Bosses, Alchemy.

Ez money w/o anny effort at all. 

Posted

Active income - grinding monsters

Passive (AFK) income - crates, fishing, selling on marketplace

Posted

Active : gather using steel luckies, get a good amount of shards and tradable.

Do monster dailies and the odd guild mission to get a few mill off that.

Passive: sunflower crates, brass crates serenading crates, imperial alchemy, selling delivers on MP and usually 1 blue or yellow alchemy stone in a week.

230 energy 190 contribution

Posted

Sausan, pirates .... 10-15 mil an hr

5 mil guild contract.

grind 3 hrs a day: 1 hr in morning, 2 in evening = 30-45 mil and add 5 mil daily guild contract.

Not hard to make shit ton of silver if you got ambitions. 

Posted

just a question, i recently got into farming got a 10 fence and i already farmed 3 times since then, only started yesterday, but i got 0 shards so far and i never get seeds back, am i missing something?

mainly growing potatoes, not the special ones just the normal ones

also on topic:

I also dont get how people make so much money, the most money ive made was 200m in a week by gathering shards when they were selling for 6m+, and it was with the blessing of kamasilve buff, gather, sleep, gather, rinse and repeat, very repetitive task but it yield me 200m in a week, since then i cannot make so much money anymore, because the shards are bad and there s no more kamasilve and medals for energy regen.. but still i dont get how people make so much money through gathering anymore

that's because u have 1 fence...most people who do farming are rocking the max 10 fences, and I can usually get 5-6 shards through a grow rotation (5ish hours)

Posted

that's because u have 1 fence...most people who do farming are rocking the max 10 fences, and I can usually get 5-6 shards through a grow rotation (5ish hours)

i dont have the patience to wait and check the farm or go there every time it needs attention..sometimes it ask for prunning 2 times in 20 minutes i dont have the time to go back there when they demand