• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Berserker Changes in KR Patch Sept.22

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

【Berserker】

● PvP damage deceased slightly for the skill Beasty Wind Slash.

PvP damage increased slightly for the skill Flow: Slugfest.

Front guard effect added for the charging of the skill Flow: Ancient Wave, and Super armor effect added for the attacking of the skill.

● Smash damage hits increased from 2 to 4 of the skill Wrath of Beast and Ire of Beast.

Super armor effect added at the beginning of the skill Fearsome Tyrant with 100% black spirit.

● Damage increased for the skill Blasting.

● Bug fixed where you can’t dye the secondary weapon of BD09 costume set.

Some interesting changes, isn't slugfest our main damage source with awakened weapon?

Edited by Sandy

Posted

yes, slugfest is the first damage source

Posted

It was then they nerfed the crap out of it, and giants in kr only spam grabs and  beastly wind slash now(pretty much what we already do now).. hopefully this brings damage back to our awakening weapon.

If you watch the video above.. at the 6:30 mark you will see the giant needs a full grab combo with beastly wind slash to kill someone, while the sorc just swings around her scythe and deletes the giant instantly.

Posted (edited)

I don´t remember but sorc goes without "reduced dmg in pvp" on their skills? 

The only real problem is that we are humans and following the mindless hopping around of a fat guy playing his sorc with teleports is harder to follow and predict than the giant movements.

Then of course game is balanced about proper servers, our potato servers make for desync on knocked down players...it changes the balance^^

PS: the giant looks slow, doesnt look like he is using any proper buffs and no alchemy stone.

PSS: To stay on topic, super armor is a super large scale buff.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

Not talking about desync or how good the giant is(the giant is one of the top players in kr btw, if you look at the title he has on). 

Im talking about how he does his damage... which is very similar to how we do our damage now... because they nerfed slugfest. If you watch any giant videos from January to may you will notice that they didnt spam grabs or bws and they rarely use axes. 

Posted (edited)

Not talking about desync or how good the giant is(the giant is one of the top players in kr btw, if you look at the title he has on). 

Im talking about how he does his damage... which is very similar to how we do our damage now... because they nerfed slugfest. If you watch any giant videos from January to may you will notice that they didnt spam grabs or bws and they rarely use axes. 

I didnt say anything about how good the giant is, just that he doesnt have a lot of buffs up contrary to the sorc.

To be very honest im not playing giant for being the strongest, if u play it well it is strong. It is still sad, after any fight with a sorc i think i shouldv rolled one, if they had male sorc i wouldnt hvae started eu/na as a giant. 

I also stated that we still use axe a lot, maybe more than awakening which is why im gonna failstack for my next 5kzarka tri fails this sunday, it is worth it. 

Overall its a dodgy topic, maybe daum was doing their job and planned the awakenings so they can add that patch to our releas, if they do slugfest could (i couldnt find numbers and im not in the mood to download, install and look for my kr credentials^^) be more viable again. Anything that gets me get away from grab chains would be awesome, people feel cheated if they get chained and ppl feel cheated if chains don´t work. Equal damage, equal iframes and grab immunity to take grab chains out would be awesome.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

It was then they nerfed the crap out of it, and giants in kr only spam grabs and  beastly wind slash now(pretty much what we already do now).. hopefully this brings damage back to our awakening weapon.

If you watch the video above.. at the 6:30 mark you will see the giant needs a full grab combo with beastly wind slash to kill someone, while the sorc just swings around her scythe and deletes the giant instantly.

you forget that grab is a cc and you can stack grab. this sorc is relying on float only and he can only take him down once also please realise we don't know their gear

Posted

you forget that grab is a cc and you can stack grab. this sorc is relying on float only and he can only take him down once also please realise we don't know their gear

SCRUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, AWAKENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted

This pretty much.  No idea of gear on either side so you cannot judge anything on that video.

Posted

I don´t remember but sorc goes without "reduced dmg in pvp" on their skills? 

The only real problem is that we are humans and following the mindless hopping around of a fat guy playing his sorc with teleports is harder to follow and predict than the giant movements.

Then of course game is balanced about proper servers, our potato servers make for desync on knocked down players...it changes the balance^^

PS: the giant looks slow, doesnt look like he is using any proper buffs and no alchemy stone.

PSS: To stay on topic, super armor is a super large scale buff.

Nice try

Sans titre.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

damn, even with 5/5 on attack speed i cant follow grab / BWS / grab

my last grab always fail (like the guy always stand up too soon to let me grab him)

Posted

my last grab always fail (like the guy always stand up too soon to let me grab him)

Run your alchemy stone

Posted

That's the problem i dont have a destruction one yet :( i'll work on that then. Thx ! 

Posted

Sucks that we need yellow to get atk speed... almost have enough crystals in my sturdy to try for sharp, but not sure if I want to since there's about the same number of people who say they are 100% sure color can go down as well as level as there are who say they are 100% sure color can't go down, only level can... going down a level wouldn't be a huge deal lose 1% atK speed, losing color would make it a useless rock

Posted

Nice try

Sans titre.jpg

Thx, good to see.Gotta edit that out. It is still insane dmg, i waslooking for an explanation and none of the skill calcs had that line.

Posted

Sucks that we need yellow to get atk speed... almost have enough crystals in my sturdy to try for sharp, but not sure if I want to since there's about the same number of people who say they are 100% sure color can go down as well as level as there are who say they are 100% sure color can't go down, only level can... going down a level wouldn't be a huge deal lose 1% atK speed, losing color would make it a useless rock

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Giant awakening has alot more options for Life stealing. So you can spec a different skill add-on and finally toss the 10 hp recovery on Spin2win, and maybe put in the %Attack speed increase Add-on on Undertaker seeing as we still use grabs even with cannon. :D 

Posted (edited)

the giant he's fighting has one food buff while the sorc has all buffs and using alchemy stone, sorc has rankings giants has no rankings above his head...so yeah...not much to judge on these fights lol

Edited by Draconis

Posted

the giant he's fighting has one food buff while the sorc has all buffs and using alchemy stone, sorc has rankings giants has no rankings above his head...so yeah...not much to judge on these fights lol

Another thing you must take into consideration is that they have like 2sec cd pots, which we don't in our version, that sorc would have been dead so quick most of the time if it was on our server.

Posted

Are you doing the "attack cancel grab" I find it much easier to chain, so long as before each grab, (let's use BWS as example) or after each BWS you left click then cancel the left click attack with the grabs

Posted

you dont need attackspeed from alchemy stone....lmao since giant awakening gives you free 20% attackspeed for 10 seconds. you guys need to stop spreading misinformation....

look at the title the giant has on, the big red one,... same as the sorc.. they dont just hand those out for nothing.

they nerfed flow slugfest, the punching skill because it used to 1 shot people, now it barely does half hp, and they buffed bws. with this new kr patch seems they are reverting it(a lil bit) so maybe we rely on less grab spam

Posted

Nice try

Sans titre.jpg

Okay checking back to u. U saw how silly our damage is, we clearly get a LOT more reduced damage in pvp. So please, turn on your brain mode and stfu and stop complaining, i was happy when u replied but in the end i was right. Maybe u get 10%reduced and we get 50%reduced, fact is your damage is silly high and ours is shit. If u lose to a zerk step up your game and stop crying being the worst overpowered class (together with ranger)while berserker struggle all the time and need skill instead of wanking off their scythe spin and omg skilled "kiting" teleporting randomly around.

Posted (edited)

Okay checking back to u. U saw how silly our damage is, we clearly get a LOT more reduced damage in pvp. So please, turn on your brain mode and stfu and stop complaining, i was happy when u replied but in the end i was right. Maybe u get 10%reduced and we get 50%reduced, fact is your damage is silly high and ours is shit. If u lose to a zerk step up your game and stop crying being the worst overpowered class (together with ranger)while berserker struggle all the time and need skill instead of wanking off their scythe spin and omg skilled "kiting" teleporting randomly around.

WOW wow WoW someone is mad. And idk where you see me crying i just pointed out that what you said was not right. You played your awakening for 2-3 days and you think you already know how to get the best out of it?

I think you are the one who should stop crying and train more and maybe you ll see what your class can realy do. "Spin to win OP", this skill has 7 sec cd you need shards to make the best out of it, it s only front block when not in cd and you need to place yourself close enough to land it else any retard will just run away from it easy or super armor grab you out of it lol.

Toxic Edit:

TLDR: There, There.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

After some farming this came up as interesting to me:" Damage increased for the skill Blasting."

thats not "slightly", if thats like a bigger buff it would solve pve at least. 

Posted

I was hoping that i wouldn't relay on grab chain with awakening, but it seems i have to use it even more now.

although the cannon look pretty sick am disappointed with the damage output.

Posted

I think Kakaoe will rush to fix giant, witch/wizard or even sor faster than ninja, valk, kuno ,valk and valk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0