• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Preorder System Concern

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Ya, enough is enough. It has become obvious there is a bug or glitch that people are exploiting with the pre order system, and the developers need to nip this in the bud ASAP. I don;t know how it works but some people have figured out a method to force a instant preorder purchase that occurs almost instantly removing the registration timer. Its easy to see, what happens in game is that you will see a message stating xxx item has been registered and 2 seconds later another message will pop up saying it was bought via pre order ( anyone who has spent time trying to understand the system knows it doesnt work like that under normal situations, the item will always wait a window of time ~10-15 minutes (its random) before it will become registered).

If you have played around trying to understand the system you will discover it's not meant to work like that, but someone has discovered a bug or glitch to move items to specific people via this exploit. It's time the developers looked into it please.

Posted

what happens in game is that you will see a message stating xxx item has been registered and 2 seconds later another message will pop up saying it was bought via pre order

That's actually how the pre-order system works.

17 people like this

Posted

It's always been like that, when you register an item it can be given right away to someone who preordered it, it doesn't have to wait for the classic 15-20 minuts. Nothing's wrong.

Posted

That's how it works.

Posted (edited)

Actually no its doesnt your wrong, grab a buddy find a sold out item, make a pre order, have your buddy list the item, I can assure you will not instantly buy that item the moment he finishes listing, it will have to wait a time limit in the registration que before the game decides if it will go to the market or be assigned to a pre order customer, and after alot of testing the odds of being shipped to pre order is very low and you always have to wait out the registration timer....to help ensure there is no other pre order find an cheap weapon or offhand pick a enchant level like 2 3 there there will be non on the market and you can be assured there are no pre orders either, have your buddy put up the pre order for it, you then register it and watch what happens over 90% of the time he wont even get the item as apre order it will go straight to the market and it will sit in the registration que for 10ish minutes before even being released.

Edited by BDOMONSTER

Posted

Actually no its doesnt your wrong

Actually it does, it's been extensively tested and it's been like this since word go.

2 people like this

Posted

Apple juice are being exploited cus I bought an apple juice and it just contains apple juice

5 people like this

Posted

Actually no its doesnt your wrong, grab a buddy find a sold out item, make a pre order, have your buddy list the item, I can assure you will not instantly buy that item the moment he finishes listing, it will have to wait a time limit in the registration que before the game decides if it will go to the market or be assigned to a pre order customer, and after alot of testing the odds of being shipped to pre order is very low and you always have to wait out the registration timer....

Dude what game are you playing? It's been like that since pre-order was released. It only goes to the AH if nobody pre ordered it.

Posted

Actually no its doesnt your wrong, grab a buddy find a sold out item, make a pre order, have your buddy list the item, I can assure you you will not instantly buy that item the moment he finishes listing, it will have to wait a time limit in the registration que before the game decides if it will go to the market or be assigned to a pre order customer, and after alot of testting the odds of being shipped to pre order is very low and you always have to wait out the registration timer....

You are wrong.   I had someone from my guild list Bheg Gloves the other day, and I had a pre-order placed.   They instantly went to me, and I did not have to wait.   There is an RNG chance for the item to skip pre-orders.   Pre-orders do not always seem to go through immediately, and I have seen a pre-order complete a few minutes after registration.   Maybe there is just multiple chances for a pre-order to complete, or some kind of lag.

Posted (edited)

Dude what game are you playing? It's been like that since pre-order was released. It only goes to the AH if nobody pre ordered it.

you are 100% wrong i JUST TESTED IT 2 days ago, we used a krea shield +2 literally 4 have ever been sold ever i had a pre order for it, my friend registered it and i never got it it, it went directly onto the market  about 10 minutes after he registered it....we did it ten times, and only 1 time did i win it via pre order and it was never instant it always has to go through the grace period of the item being registered and the time from him registerering to the time it hit the market always varied but was always around 1 mintues.....

Edited by BDOMONSTER

Posted (edited)

Right and wrong.

Wether a item gets on sale normally on AH or goes on sale via preorder is purely RNG: IF it goes to preorder then about 1minute after it was listed(as in, set on sale by the seller, NOT listed in AH) it will be sold to the person who won the preorder. if it doesnt go on preorder sell it will pop up after the usual 10-15min

Edited by Crystalie
2 people like this

Posted

Ya, enough is enough. It has become obvious there is a bug or glitch that people are exploiting with the pre order system, and the developers need to nip this in the bud ASAP. I don;t know how it works but some people have figured out a method to force a instant preorder purchase that occurs almost instantly removing the registration timer. Its easy to see, what happens in game is that you will see a message stating xxx item has been registered and 2 seconds later another message will pop up saying it was bought via pre order ( anyone who has spent time trying to understand the system knows it doesnt work like that under normal situations, the item will always wait a window of time ~10-15 minutes (its random) before it will become registered).

If you have played around trying to understand the system you will discover it's not meant to work like that, but someone has discovered a bug or glitch to move items to specific people via this exploit. It's time the developers looked into it please.

so much for a full IN CAPS TITLE

you are 100% wrong i JUST TESTED IT, we used a krea shield +2 literally 4 have ever been sold ever i had a pre order for it, my friend registered it and i never got it it, it went directly onto the market  about 10 minutes after he registered it....we did it ten times, and only 1 time did i win it via pre order and it was never instant it always has to go through the grace period of the item being registered....

you have to register pre-order first  and it takes like 15/20minutes to apply.

you're wrong.

Posted

It's working as intended.

1 person likes this

Posted

From my experience, the closer the preorder is posted to the listing of the item, the longer it takes.

For that matter, there are even times that when the order is placed too close to the listing that it doesn't even go on preorder.

But I can assure you, if you have a preorder in a couple of hours or more before a listing it will go immediately.

Posted

It's working as intended.

My favorite software support answer.

5 people like this

Posted

you are 100% wrong i JUST TESTED IT 2 days ago, we used a krea shield +2 literally 4 have ever been sold ever i had a pre order for it, my friend registered it and i never got it it, it went directly onto the market  about 10 minutes after he registered it....we did it ten times, and only 1 time did i win it via pre order and it was never instant it always has to go through the grace period of the item being registered and the time from him registerering to the time it hit the market always varied but was always around 1 mintues.....

if an item goes to regular market or not is RNG.

It takes time for a *preorder* to be registered.

When a preorder has been standing long enough if the listing does go to the pre-order queue it can be basically instant.

As I said, that's how it's supposed to work and it's been tested extensively.

1 person likes this

Posted

Apple juice are being exploited cus I bought an apple juice and it just contains apple juice

Your pic contains Apple too :D.

1 person likes this

Posted

Your pic contains Apple too :D.

The pics are so much better than the actual annoying character. xD

Posted

Should have bought orange juice instead.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Actually no its doesnt your wrong, grab a buddy find a sold out item, make a pre order, have your buddy list the item, I can assure you will not instantly buy that item the moment he finishes listing, it will have to wait a time limit in the registration que before the game decides if it will go to the market or be assigned to a pre order customer, and after alot of testing the odds of being shipped to pre order is very low and you always have to wait out the registration timer....to help ensure there is no other pre order find an cheap weapon or offhand pick a enchant level like 2 3 there there will be non on the market and you can be assured there are no pre orders either, have your buddy put up the pre order for it, you then register it and watch what happens over 90% of the time he wont even get the item as apre order it will go straight to the market and it will sit in the registration que for 10ish minutes before even being released.

ill give you an exemple as you don't seem to understand how pre order works.

50 people made a pre order on Ogre ring 

There is a chance that the item doesnt go through pre order and this mechanic is made to give a chance to others as well (those who dont have loads of cash to pre order otherwise some items would never get listed and rich people would just dominate)

Although if the items does go through pre order the item won't go through listing on the MP and will go straight to the pre order buyer.

Edited by BBgone

Posted

if an item goes to regular market or not is RNG.

It takes time for a *preorder* to be registered.

When a preorder has been standing long enough if the listing does go to the pre-order queue it can be basically instant.

As I said, that's how it's supposed to work and it's been tested extensively.

was told pre order has no wait period and nothing in the gui suggests it does, but if you are right that might explain it and thank you for the response.

Posted

You little monster, rustling everyones jimmys when you know dern well this is not how preorders work.  This is a good one though you silly goose.

Posted (edited)

At this point, dumb people are just gonna stay dumb all the time.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

was told pre order has no wait period and nothing in the gui suggests it does, but if you are right that might explain it and thank you for the response.

There is a gm response about it here in the forums. He said it CAN take some time for items to register as a pre order. It's best to have your pre order ready 2 hours in advance, just as a precaution. 

There is also a chance for the item to be sent to the market or to pre orders. It's RNG.

Posted

so this is the new comedy thread? 9_9

nice work! keep me entertained :x