• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Preorder System Concern

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice bait.

Preorders either work in the first minute anytime within that time frame or it bypasses. 3 seconds or 59 seconds doesn't matter.

70268.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude what game are you playing? It's been like that since pre-order was released. It only goes to the AH if nobody pre ordered it.

That's not true.. I've pre ordered TRI Bares necklaces before 2-3 days ahead of one being posted to the marketplaced and sat that and watched as it hit the normal market lol.

Posted

That's not true.. I've pre ordered TRI Bares necklaces before 2-3 days ahead of one being posted to the marketplaced and sat that and watched as it hit the normal market lol.

It may have been that your preorder was not posted in the place where the order was filled.  So if you had your preorder in Heidel and they posted it in Calpheon - its hitting Calpheon preoders first then going to the market for normal sale.

Posted

It may have been that your preorder was not posted in the place where the order was filled.  So if you had your preorder in Heidel and they posted it in Calpheon - its hitting Calpheon preoders first then going to the market for normal sale.

That's just theory though right? That region deal been announced officially?

Posted

I cannot tell if this thread is a troll or not.

Posted

Based off the description included by the OP, you are describing the normal function of the pre-order system. The intended design of the system is to pay a higher upfront cost in order to receive priority on the item. Essentially you are bypassing the normal phases of the auction house system over others depending on the amount of silver you are willing to place to be in the front of the line. Please note this is not always immediate and it is recommended that you give the system ample time to register your order before attempting to sell an item to another player.

Posted

Based off the description included by the OP, you are describing the normal function of the pre-order system. The intended design of the system is to pay a higher upfront cost in order to receive priority on the item. Essentially you are bypassing the normal phases of the auction house system over others depending on the amount of silver you are willing to place to be in the front of the line. Please note this is not always immediate and it is recommended that you give the system ample time to register your order before attempting to sell an item to another player.

This is perfectly true other than the very true (and proven) fact that it's not 100% the case that even if the maximum amount of time is given for "your pre-order to register" that it will go to preorder. For example, I had Bhegs gloves up on pre-order for 150m for a while, about 5 if not more listed, and not every pair sold on pre-order even though I had a pre-order active for 1 week+ before I took it down. Is this intended or not?

Posted (edited)

the preorder system is a complete mystery

- have preorder on kutum since days after release, 13 sold got none, and the ones put up while im online went straight to MP

- sold and failed to sell multiple boss items to guildies (same region, posted a few hours after preorder, tried everything), it either works, or goes straight to MP

so everyone saying it goes to preorder 100% should stop spreading missinformation

it gets even more depressing when a CM has no clue about his own game

Edited by Jensen

Posted

the preorder system is a complete mystery

- have preorder on kutum since days after release, 13 sold got none, and the ones put up while im online went straight to MP

- sold and failed to sell multiple boss items to guildies (same region, posted a few hours after preorder, tried everything), it either works, or goes straight to MP

so everyone saying it goes to preorder 100% should stop spreading missinformation

Made about 190m from two alt accounts AFK fishing and buying goods from my main so far, not sure what the issue is.

Posted

Never understood how this really works.. tried preordering some mem fragments, place a bid anything above minimum price but I still see the fragments go to AH listing as any other item.

However I also see people getting these from preorders, but i havent had luck with it yet... its quite annoying after youve seen same player get 30 preorders within few hours and my preorder was just forgotten possibly because of lower bids.

Posted

Its fine, everyone here with misinformation will just continue obtaining their preorders while you go without.

Posted

Never understood how this really works.. tried preordering some mem fragments, place a bid anything above minimum price but I still see the fragments go to AH listing as any other item.

However I also see people getting these from preorders, but i havent had luck with it yet... its quite annoying after youve seen same player get 30 preorders within few hours and my preorder was just forgotten possibly because of lower bids.

if you have minimum price on an item that has high demand then its normal that you never get one. On such items sometimes someone even pay double the price just to get it! So if other ppl get something per Preorder and not you then you just didnt have the highest preorder and should change it to a higher value if you really want that item!!!

about how preorders works:

- You register an item in the marketplace. This item now has a CHANCE to go to preorder-queue or as normally to the marketplace queue.

- if the system decides that it will go to the preorder queue then the highest preorder will be determined and the person will get this item per ingame mail.

- if the system decides that the item goes to the marketplace queue it will go in the marketplace in 10-20 minutes and it will bypass every preorder!

this the korean website article about the preorder system: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=1985

in case anyone is interested and want to use google translator to actually know how it works ^^ Because what i wrote is the system that was designed. There is no region based or anything else. Even the time you register preorders doesnt matter as far as my tests told me. But better to be safe and preorder some time before the item will go to the marketplace but NEVER think if you have a preorder even if its triple the price you will get the item for sure, because its not sure that it even goes to the preorder queue ;) Thats why i always laugh if i see "want to trade item X with item Y whisper me" because it can fail badly ^^

2 people like this

Posted

this is a freaking myth and im not sure why people are claiming this as "how it works". You do not have to preorder where item was listed to get it. Been debunked a long time ago

Posted

Before i've got my kzarka staff via pre-order 2 times it went to marketplace

rng like everything in this game

Posted (edited)

Well my experiance so far with preorder system was with memory fragments only ... last night i have set preorder 1 milion per fragment ... still didnt get anything ... some memory fragmets went straight to preorder after they were listed but i didn't get any ... was my bid to low? Someone seriouselly paying more than 1mil per fragment?  Idk ... but i think this system is bull shit.

At least there should be minimum price setting for preorder based on highest preorder.

Edited by BDOTyran

Posted

From what i can tell, before the free-for-all first to buy it phase you have the bid phase, in that phase you try to buy it and the system rolls a dice to decide if you can have it; I think it's about a 1 in 10 chance. After a short while, if nobody bought it it goes to the free-for all phase.

Now pre-order just gives you a priority roll of the dice, which is why it usually doesn't work for you; you get first go but you still have to roll that dice.

Posted

Actually no its doesnt your wrong, grab a buddy find a sold out item, make a pre order, have your buddy list the item, I can assure you will not instantly buy that item the moment he finishes listing, it will have to wait a time limit in the registration que before the game decides if it will go to the market or be assigned to a pre order customer, and after alot of testing the odds of being shipped to pre order is very low and you always have to wait out the registration timer....to help ensure there is no other pre order find an cheap weapon or offhand pick a enchant level like 2 3 there there will be non on the market and you can be assured there are no pre orders either, have your buddy put up the pre order for it, you then register it and watch what happens over 90% of the time he wont even get the item as apre order it will go straight to the market and it will sit in the registration que for 10ish minutes before even being released.

It is hard to read your text wall. Put some enter between your sentences.

Posted

From what i can tell, before the free-for-all first to buy it phase you have the bid phase, in that phase you try to buy it and the system rolls a dice to decide if you can have it; I think it's about a 1 in 10 chance. After a short while, if nobody bought it it goes to the free-for all phase.

Now pre-order just gives you a priority roll of the dice, which is why it usually doesn't work for you; you get first go but you still have to roll that dice.

not the way it works...preorder is a PREORDER.....i will quote what i wrote how it works:

about how preorders works:

- You register an item in the marketplace. This item now has a CHANCE to go to preorder-queue or as normally to the marketplace queue.

- if the system decides that it will go to the preorder queue then the highest preorder will be determined and the person will get this item per ingame mail.

- if the system decides that the item goes to the marketplace queue it will go in the marketplace in 10-20 minutes and it will bypass every preorder!

this the korean website article about the preorder system: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=1985

Posted

It's working as intended.

u must be working in this industry, it's like customer support 101

Posted

not the way it works...preorder is a PREORDER.....i will quote what i wrote how it works:

Good to know, so the bid phase works by you individually rolling a dice but the pre-order phase itself rolls a dice to determine if it will bother with pre-orders, if it does the highest pre-order wins it.

Posted

Good to know, so the bid phase works by you individually rolling a dice but the pre-order phase itself rolls a dice to determine if it will bother with pre-orders, if it does the highest pre-order wins it.

Yep.