• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

At Sausan what does it mean by "Leave"

275 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to Sausan at my level 56 for the first time and practice the new awaken skills alone. And then I was killed by group of people twice without any mention. At the third time, they killed me again and said "leave". Does this normally happen or no, if then I will never set foot in Sausan again. Also, what else should I know about the similar places like Sausan? 

Posted

I went to Sausan at my level 56 for the first time and practice the new awaken skills alone. And then I was killed by group of people twice without any mention. At the third time, they killed me again and said "leave". Does this normally happen or no, if then I will never set foot in Sausan again. Also, what else should I know about the similar places like Sausan? 

You are in some trouble then. Places that give good xp and/or loot can be just like that a lot of times. If you don't desire pvp then you have the option to flee and change channels.

Posted

People get territorial over the smallest things.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

When faced with something like this I take into consideration several different options. 

The first thing I do when I'm going to grind an area is observe for a while to determine if someone is already grinding in that location.  If they are I usually leave that spot and move to another.  This often means grinding in a spot that isn't ideal but is still very beneficial.  Sometimes I will just approach them without my weapon out and try to communicate with them to see if they will allow me to overlap my grind with them a bit or ask if I can join their group.  If they say no or just kill me I leave and find somewhere else to grind.  If you try to grind a location that someone else is grinding already you should expect that there could be trouble.

If I determine that the spot is not already in use I go ahead and grind there.  If someone else shows up and they don't kill me right away and it's obvious that they have no intention of leaving then I will ask them if they want to group up together or if it's a group that shows up I will ask if I can join their group.  If they don't want to group with me or kill me and just starting grinding the same spot I will try to out grind them until one of us gives up and leaves.  If it's a group you can guess who will most likely leave.

If someone or a small group shows up and just kills me then I just rez at the nearest node and go back to grinding my same spot.  If they continue to kill me I just repeat this over and over.  If they turn red I might just call in some guild mates to run them out.  It's been my experience that after a few deaths they will stop killing you and a grinding war will take place until one of you have left.

You also have the option of fighting them for the spot if you want.

Edit:  I should have also mentioned that if someone is grinding the spot you can watch them and see if there are any pockets of mobs that they are bypassing and go grind there and as ysafan states below you can also change channels as well.

At Sausan it's often possible to grind down by the ocean without much problems but that spot isn't as good as the other areas.

Edited by ronniejw
4 people like this

Posted

What it means is that you went into an area that some people feel it their exclusive right to own. They're wrong about that, but some people never learned how to share the toys.

If you run into people like that, you can try switching to another channel to avoid them if you want, but the reality is that as long as you're not flagged for PvP, have more than 0 Karma, and don't belong to a guild that they can declare war on, you won't lose EXP when they kill you and they will lose karma. If they keep doing it, they will eventually go into negative karma and then it will cost them EXP if they die in PvP.

You do not have to let bullies run you out of high value farm areas in this game. You can choose to do so if you'd rather not deal with the hassle, but they can't really force you out.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

What it means is that you went into an area that some people feel it their exclusive right to own. They're wrong about that, but some people never learned how to share the toys.

share your salary with me and i'll share my sausan spot with you

Edited by Azta
1. Inappropriate or infringing content
7 people like this

Posted

If you run into people like that, you can try switching to another channel to avoid them if you want, but the reality is that as long as you're not flagged for PvP, have more than 0 Karma, and don't belong to a guild that they can declare war on, you won't lose EXP when they kill you and they will lose karma. If they keep doing it, they will eventually go into negative karma and then it will cost them EXP if they die in PvP.

You do not have to let bullies run you out of high value farm areas in this game. You can choose to do so if you'd rather not deal with the hassle, but they can't really force you out.

So basecly u bully them out. Instead of letting a party grind, you karma bomb them to get the spot for yourself. Love your care bear logic.

How about if u see a party grinding just change channels or go to a different spot?

But i guess a party is not entitled to a grind spot but you are.

And you wonder why u have no friends.

4 people like this

Posted

In it's natural habitat the male "Bro" can bee seen basking on boulders, or being semi-arboreal, on the sides of trees. Territorial displays include head bobs and push ups and is normally silent in it's communication. On rare occasion the most intelligent of the species can utter an almost audible "leave", most preferring to issue challenges by initiating displays of self stimulation.

Proceed with great caution.

23 people like this

Posted

I'm 99% sure when someone says "leave" what they really mean is "grind the group right in front of me." It's reverse psychology - it's how people play, since this is a PvP game - they try to fool you.

When they flag up and attack you, what they're really saying is they haven't quite figured out how to group yet, so stick around and farm nearby until they are able to figure it out. It may take hours - and sometimes they'll give up and leave - but stick it out. Don't leave their side for a second - They'll thank you in the end. The attacks are just tough love - showing they respect you, since this is a PvP game.

Be a team player.

2 people like this

Posted

share your salary with me and i'll share my sausan spot with you

No.

Also, thank you for providing me with an opportunity to illustrate the appropriate response to an unpleasant bully trying to use aggression to get their way.

So basecly u bully them out. Instead of letting a party grind, you karma bomb them to get the spot for yourself. Love your care bear logic.

How about if u see a party grinding just change channels or go to a different spot?

But i guess a party is not entitled to a grind spot but you are.

And you wonder why u have no friends.

I don't care if you leave or stay in a farm spot that I'm in--I am well aware that neither you nor I own the area, and I know how to coexist with others.

If you don't, you are the one with the problem and you can go find a place that suits your more restrictive interests.

Oh, and one more thing--I don't wonder at all why u have no friends. It seems pretty obvious just from ur comments.

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

just keep coming back so that they go negative on karma.  they lose and you laugh.  you lose nothing.

Edited by Azta
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anyone that has ganked me goes in a list, there is a NPC in Velia that tracks down players for some cash.  Eventually, of they are still around, they will get a visit from me when I'm like lvl 60+, geared, and they least expect it...  Im'a be all like "Member that time when I was catching a horse and you ran up to me and killed me and then stole that horse?"  And they are gonna be all like "Huh... Wut...  Who the fook are you?!?!"  And I'll be all like "WELL I REMEMBER!!!  *kill them the proceed to teabag their corpse*  GOOD DAY SIR, GOOD DAY!"

Edited by Zegram
18 people like this

Posted

You must know that Suzan is highly sought after. 

Posted (edited)

I sigh when I see people endorsing karma trolling, it's a cheap tactic imo reinforced by a system which is broken and needs an overhaul desperately. Imo if u can't hold a grind spot then u don't deserve to have it, all there is to it imo.

Edited by 2TheGrave
3 people like this

Posted

Do what you would do in real life. Cut in line at queues.

Posted

"oh those pesky players dare contest the spot ? it's not nice : go karma bomb them !"

Posted

I've never once killed flagged player over a grind spot. Not once.

Is there anything wrong with doing that? No, not at all - and I don't personally understand you.

Do I find it very pleasant when it happens to me? Not really. But I'm not going to be baffled when someone chooses the option that maximizes their progression in the game. That's pretty obvious, and I was quite surprised to read that so many people think otherwise.

Posted

I've never once killed flagged player over a grind spot. Not once.

Is there anything wrong with doing that? No, not at all - and I don't personally understand you.

Do I find it very pleasant when it happens to me? Not really. But I'm not going to be baffled when someone chooses the option that maximizes their progression in the game. That's pretty obvious, and I was quite surprised to read that so many people think otherwise.

nothing wrong with it as long as you don't whine about being karma bombed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Tell them to git gud and then karma grief them with no war, ez

hqdefault.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

People get territorial over the smallest things.

like an animals

Posted (edited)

Did you share your 1 car when you were a kid with the other 40 kids in the neighbour?

Grinding spot are made to be grinded at x speed by x amount of ppl. It's called being efficent, since ppl have to manage their time in the real world, We have kids & jobs. We can play 3-4h a day, then be sure that i'll get the most of it by being very efficent, instead of having a party of 937892 ppl killing one monster for the sake of "sharing".

Edited by Azta
4 people like this

Posted

Grinding spot are made to be shared with others. It's called being nice, since being nice is the best thing in the world.

Chun-Chun I fixed your post for you.

7 people like this

Posted

Frustrated kids just don't know how to behave with people. Just change channel and leave them to their little virtual world.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did you share your 1 car when you were a kid with the other 40 kids in the neighbour?

Grinding spot are made to be grinded at x speed by x amount of ppl. It's called being efficent, since ppl have to manage their time in the real world, We have kids & jobs. We can play 3-4h a day, then be sure that i'll get the most of it by being very efficent, instead of having a party of 937892 ppl killing one monster for the sake of "sharing".

lol just lol.  learn to share and not be selfish.  you dont OWN any spawn.  grow up and learn some basic social skills.

Edited by Azta
Provoking
1 person likes this

Posted

Wouldn't adjusting xp rates in other areas help alleviate this clash of players?  Having only two or three areas worthwhile to grind in might of been a good idea if this games PVP wasn't so dysfunctional. 

1 person likes this