• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Problems

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I was questing this morning and ended up dying, no biggie. When I respawned my horse had mysteriously vanished. Not in the "Revive it from your stables" way, but in the it seems to no longer exist way.

The horse isn't in any of the stables, doesn't even show up in any of the stable lists, AND I can't I revive it from any of the stables because it's just not there. It doesn't show up on my map, there is no horse icon for me to click on and I'm left wondering what happened and how to I get it back.

Anyone have any ideas besides contacting support?

Posted

Only two ideas, first is physically visit the stables, starting with the one you believe is the last you may have used.

Second I have noticed a bug with "Remote collection" at least I think it is a bug, but when I remote collect my mount from a stable that is far away, it puts it into the stable closest to the horses actual location, rather than in the stable I am trying to collect too, so it could be it defaulted to some close by stable rather than the last you used as is usually the case with horse deaths.

I do not recall, if the remote viewing of stables shows the presence of a horse, in effect, in limbo. That is why you may need to manually go to the stables as I mentioned above.

Posted (edited)

I had a problem once where my horse disappeared on me too.  Just poof, vanished. But the icon was still there.

Does the horse icon still show up on your screen or is it gone too?  If it is still there (you can die but your horse can still be alive), remote collect your horse.

If it is gone and you have gone to a stable and scrolled through the list showing all your horses in every stable, and it still doesn't show up, I have no idea. Just  remembered  that Oliviero's stable at the bridge between Calpheon and Heidel DOES NOT show up in the stable lists you are looking at.  That one , you have to manually check.  I have no idea why they did it this way.

IF your horse has gone poof after you have done all that checking,   put in a ticket. 

Best of luck with this. 

@Daelyn - "Horse whisperer, sometimes crier"  LOL'd!!

Edited by Ramblinrose
forgot about the Oliviera stable

Posted

Ticket time it is then.

Posted (edited)

did you log on with a different character?

he would "disappear" to that toon in that case

edit: nevermind i just re-read and saw you said "respawn" not "re-log"

Edited by coach

Posted

Hi OP, what is your ticket number?

1 person likes this

Posted

I do not recall, if the remote viewing of stables shows the presence of a horse, in effect, in limbo. That is why you may need to manually go to the stables as I mentioned above.

It does. It should be in the list as you scroll down, and it will say 'injury', so should be easy to spot if it is there.

Posted

I believe you had loot on your horse, if so and it died, your horse will be sent to the nearest stable/town that it died to.

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe you had loot on your horse, if so and it died, your horse will be sent to the nearest stable/town that it died to.

^yea that right there if you remote collect or your horse dies with loot i believe it goes to nearest stable

Posted

Sometimes horses just don't load up properly, this is fixed with a relog or restarting the game client. 

Posted

Happens a lot if you change channel. Relog or remote collect if it's convenient.