• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

the truth and nothing but the truth ~ Manup

???   84 votes

1. 1. ???

• Mistakes were made
    • I like turtles

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

280 posts in this topic

Posted

The truth behind the curtains

Week 1 - In the beginning it all started with the [Deleted] of Waifu for Calpheon. Breakthrough was contacted by Kyokai(Critical) and Manup. Both parties had interest in Calpheon and potential helping us.

Week 2 - Kyokai and critical would help us defend Calpheon while we repaid our debt to manup by helping them defend Mediah. At this point in time they had dropped 7 guilds, Skystrike, Breakthrough, sleeping forest and 2-3 other guilds to fight gravity/Waifu (I dont think prey showed up? I dont remember). The leadership of Breakthrough was not happy about the over kill of guilds, but we got past it.

Week 3 - We saw an opportunity to take the fight to waifu and gravity still on valenciah. After the stalemate waifu died unfortunately o7 rip.

Now an important note we never agreed to an alliance with manup. Breakthrough is neutral and working with the enemy of my enemy is my friend stuff.

Week 4 - This is where things get spicy. We wanted to test gravity to see if they would take the chance to fight manup on mediah or go for val. For the money. We spoke with gravity about a deal, where if they placed on mediah and can stalemate. If Manup tried to zerg hard again with 7 guilds then we would assist gravity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud1C5AGRPI (not many would believe me but I would alert lacari to our choice that week if we were to help Gravity, manup, or stay in val. We have never lied to manup and have no reason to. Gravity offers Alliance to us to kill manup and disband their guild to trade Mediah and Val. between the two guilds. (Breakthrough/Grav.)

Week 5 - Gravity place val. And gives the answer to our proposal by doing so. It was a hard and fun fight, Kyokai came in last min saved the day while Manup almost lost mediah to hostile due to fighting gravity for so long. Breakthrough obtains their pri - ogre ring.

Week 6 - I sense a disturbance with lacari and wonder if they were informed our the deal in some way. I try to explain to Manup without directly saying it to avoid paranoia.

I reiterate our neutral stance. Gravity uploads previous video later than the original date the discussion was held. Gravity tricks manup into thinking we still had a deal planned. Manup decides to backstab us before we "backstab" them. Manup lies to us about their placement on val. Until the start of the war.

They send false screenshot.

Week 7 - We discuss and explain ourselves fully to manup. Manup agrees to continue working together to go after gravity.

made plans to place with us on val.  

Tells us that they have been placed since sunday after lying to us for an entire week, again. Holds some sort of grudge??

but likes us??

we linked our base and SS’s it and was 100% transparent yet we are shady

Manup unhappy they are fighting gravity

and keeping mediah every week? Or another lie?  

we assumed after they told us they would??

Complains no one places on their region after always placing 6+ guilds each time it’s in threat.

And here are today speaking the truth to all of you. Many will doubt me and say I am shady. Others will claim I am lying. Please only post dank or spicy memes.

Tldr: Gravity stronger than manup. Both guilds will never fight each other and just farm 2 regions in prep for “Server merge”. Who will be the first guild to

obtain 3 regions?? Will Manup ever get a real 1v1 with gravity??

Any guilds that wants to participate in siege wars shoot me a pm to fight the top tier guilds of the server #MakeEdanGreatAgain?

IMG_0282.JPG

next lacari video hype 2ZadhE6.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Ted Cruz.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

hesgoingallout.jpg

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mangobay infiltrate manup leadership and u still trust us? 😏

🔪

Edited by Wishing
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hmm. My weeks must be blending together, because Week 2 doesn't seem right, or isn't worded correctly causing confusion...

Because Skystrike wanted nothing to do with us quite a bit before WishFairy attempted to start up Sleeping Forest as a "sister guild", because Skystrike had such an issue with merging/alliance due to us having an Anime name (supposedly).

After reading it a couple more times, clarification/editing of those sentence structures would help. :\

(Kyoukai)

Edit: Also, I didn't notice that little poll. No question about it. I'm Fifty different Shades of it. ehehe.

Edited by Shades

Posted

Of course it doesn't seem right. It's made to make us look like the bad guys. Support -----s us over for 2 months with PRX/Scamazed/Redface zerg and then cuts a deal with Gravity behind our backs, then expects us to give them castles that we stalemate for them.

Not once did I say I didn't lie to you guys. You just got beaten at the game you attempted to play.

The birds sing their songs and the spider spins his web.

game-of-thrones-season-6-theories-screen

The iron reign. 

2 people like this

Posted

567dc4b96b.png

return of the support/supportgaming,t1 gaming,tl gaming, prx,xpr,prx2,prx3,prx4,prx5,prx6,prx7

Posted (edited)

Of course it doesn't seem right. It's made to make us look like the bad guys. Support -----s us over for 2 months with PRX/Scamazed/Redface zerg and then cuts a deal with Gravity behind our backs, then expects us to give them castles that we stalemate for them.

Not once did I say I didn't lie to you guys. You just got beaten at the game you attempted to play.

The birds sing their songs and the spider spins his web.

game-of-thrones-season-6-theories-screen

The iron reign. 

2ZadhE6.png needs more meme. I mean what posted is whats posted. I didnt alter any of the photos or any of the info? If you look bad thats your own fault.

Besides you contradict yourself and what you expect of others. True you never said you lied. But you did offer suggestion of what we should have done. yet you dont listen to you own advice??

Funny that you are still upset about that old siege shit lol. you werent complaining when we were helping you.

567dc4b96b.png

return of the Breakthrough/BreakthroughGaming,Kyokai,Kyokai gaming, FML,LFM,FML2,FML3,FML4,FML5,FML6,FML7

Fixed* Hoping Cherrymoon will carry us

Edited by Happyghost1

Posted

When did you actually help us take anything? From what I understand, we helped you stalemate Valencia when you couldn't pull more than 40 members to a siege. 

Also why would I be upset?

unknown.png

VS

unknown.png

2 people like this

Posted

2ZadhE6.png needs more meme. I mean what posted is whats posted. I didnt alter any of the photos or any of the info? If you look bad thats your own fault.

Besides you contradict yourself and what you expect of others. True you never said you lied. But you did offer suggestion of what we should have done. yet you dont listen to you own advice??

Funny that you are still upset about that old siege shit lol. you werent complaining when we were helping you.

Fixed* Hoping Cherrymoon will carry us

You present things out of chronological order, which certainly changes the context quite a bit... makes for a spicy story though.

Posted

SadGhost. Hows the Zerg Alliance going?

Posted

You present things out of chronological order, which certainly changes the context quite a bit... makes for a spicy story though.

whats out of order? if it is I will fix

Posted

57e787141ad84_5388276_5309c3170f5dd00583

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

deleted so i dont get banned

Edited by Lyraleii

Posted

Whats that saying? when you play the game of zergs you either win or get outzerged.

Posted

MFW Ghost is complaing about ManUp + Gravity so he tries to form a 40 guild alliance to fight against the "zerg"

Posted (edited)

TLDR Breakthrough cannot win anything by themselves.... complains of handholding but needs their hands held to fight gravity. I get you guys are ssuupper salty about how many times gravity has made support eat dirt, wasnt Vigor saying in chat one day that he wished every gravity member didnt wake up when they sleep or some shit? you guys need some water to balance out all that salt man... its unhealthy for the kidneys.

and LOL @ Merevin  dude its just a game, calm down man.

19101819-5431-28_zps80efdf9f.jpg

172640330.jpg

Edited by Ireportu

Posted

6998c51880.jpg

plan is in full effect

2 people like this

Posted

49257784.jpg

Posted

unknown.png

3 people like this

Posted

fd4d733cfd18587972a23e480a5adf5a.png

Posted

6998c51880.jpg

plan is in full effect

1 person likes this

Posted

If our group chat didn't disappear I could post the uncropped screenshots that tell the full story but oh well nice memes

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes i understand everything now. Everyone in Edan is a shtter and dodger. OK

Posted

Except us. HOSTILE doesn't dodge shit. We'll eat dirt before we run away. :D