• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why are all these lower level spots packed with level 59s?

154 posts in this topic

Posted

just talking about silver. Mediah can make way more than pirate if u know the spots ;) 

I know, I am doing mediah for silver ;)

OI SSSSHHHHHHH!

Posted

I know, I am doing mediah for silver ;)

2016-09-26_22602626.thumb.JPG.d3640595ec

Posted

Well, guess I understand now. Today instead of going to sausans or pirates to try to capitalize on my daily grinding hour, I decided to work on the Valencia quest line. Few things I learned:

1. Valencia is cool as hell. Story's nice, place is beautiful in various locales.

2. Valencia is empty. So empty. I didn't meet a single person until I reached Valencia city itself, and I only saw a couple there.

I think I'm going to do what some others here do, and do my grinding in Valencia until people get bored of Mediah/Pirates. I'm losing millions because it takes hours to get a spot. I don't have that kind of time >_>. Just need to figure out what I can make the most efficient really. There seem to be a couple of decent options.

2 people like this

Posted

Well, guess I understand now. Today instead of going to sausans or pirates to try to capitalize on my daily grinding hour, I decided to work on the Valencia quest line. Few things I learned:

1. Valencia is cool as hell. Story's nice, place is beautiful in various locales.

2. Valencia is empty. So empty. I didn't meet a single person until I reached Valencia city itself, and I only saw a couple there.

I think I'm going to do what some others here do, and do my grinding in Valencia until people get bored of Mediah/Pirates. I'm losing millions because it takes hours to get a spot. I don't have that kind of time >_>. Just need to figure out what I can make the most efficient really. There seem to be a couple of decent options.

Valencia is so beautiful designed and totally different from the rest of bdo's world. It's just sad that there aren't any profitable activities to do, which couldn't be done better in the old areas

Posted

Valencia is so beautiful designed and totally different from the rest of bdo's world. It's just sad that there aren't any profitable activities to do, which couldn't be done better in the old areas

you can dig for treasure :)

Posted

The Problem also is due to high enchants unlocked and all classes gets awakening slowly, there is literally no Point to grinding in a Group.. So spots that take back then 5 People, now are filled with 1 Person per Spot.. So overall grinding spots gets fuller and fuller..and in the future its even more worse when all classes have awakenings and literally every Person wants to grind solo..

so high geared Players/guilds will hold These 2 grinding spots forever well its already Happening on some Servers..

Posted

Pirate > All whatever you guys say. Best Money / Combat Exp / decent skill exp / no griefer.

Posted

simple solution: increase xp in valencia by 33 to 50% (33% in the non-desert zone, 50% in desert), double value of "thrash" drops in valancia and then maybe people will go there.

Atm the only spot where you can make XP in a comparable way to sausan or pirate is desert fogan, and the money from that spot is simply terrible. 

Posted

Question...at pirates level 59, how much xp  you get in 1 night time with everything (costume, value pack, 200%)..

Honestly, while the money is good in Mediah, i rather Valencia over all..

Posted

Really not a lot of popular spots Valencia, besides Crescent and that's only b/c of the ring.

Most areas in Valencia part 1 doesn't have the mob density for a good xp&money rotation, as in fitting for a group or a geared 58-59+ player. Drops aren't good either.

Than there's Valencia part 2 areas, they're still to hard for our population. We dont have the gear compared to other versions, due to lacking many p2w items as well as being out shorter. But you basically need a group of 210+ AP pimped players and classes with awakening dmg period, if you want to grind something like Akman Temple, for example. Tried it myself, so can confirm. Doubt even 0.5% of our playerbase can do it yet. Hysteria Ruin is apparently even harder.

Sulfur mines mines is the easiet new area. Maybe its decent xp for groups? But to solo or duo grind there casually you need like 210+ AP and awakening. Basically only for over-geared sorc's and warriors atm(maybe decked out ranger can pull it of to).

They did buff Valencia Bandits and Cadry mob density recently in Korea, so hopefully that's a trend and more areas will be made grind friendly over here. But also need to remember that they have 20+ channels, so balancing grind spots likely isn't a priority over there, because still spots at places like pirates or sausan.

Posted

Pirate > All whatever you guys say. Best Money / Combat Exp / decent skill exp / no griefer.

Croxus.thumb.PNG.a5134717d66384a6cbfe67b

Certainly... ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Croxus.thumb.PNG.a5134717d66384a6cbfe67b

Certainly... ;)

I don't get your point sorry...

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

I don't get your point sorry...

If you played on Jordine it would make perfect sense. Don't get me wrong. I am secretly jelly that you can grind in peace there.

Posted

The Problem also is due to high enchants unlocked and all classes gets awakening slowly, there is literally no Point to grinding in a Group.. So spots that take back then 5 People, now are filled with 1 Person per Spot.. So overall grinding spots gets fuller and fuller..and in the future its even more worse when all classes have awakenings and literally every Person wants to grind solo..

so high geared Players/guilds will hold These 2 grinding spots forever well its already Happening on some Servers..

When all classes will have awakenings every person WILL grind solo.

I play on the Korean server and this is what is going on now. Sausan main spot is split in two and always taken by a Witch or Ranger.
The difference between Korean server and EU/NA server is in the gamer's mentality.
In Korean server if u want exp you farm on exp spots and if u want items to sell for silvers or trash items to trade for silvers you farm in the respective areas.
In EU/NA server its happening everything but what i stated up not.

I have +18 boss gear, +19 Zaka shortsword mainhand, +17 Dandelion Surado and +18 Kutum Star and lvl 58. I started playing on Korean server 2 months ago.
If i want exp, i go to fogans or prisoners. If i want items to sell i farm Crescent mobs. If i want trash items to sell i go to Basilisks. 

Valencia it is a place to farm and have fun at same time but the major downside is the travel time to refill pots and repair and also purchasing purified water and tea.

2 people like this

Posted

I play on the Korean server and this is what is going on now. Sausan main spot is split in two and always taken by a Witch or Ranger.
The difference between Korean server and EU/NA server is in the gamer's mentality.
In Korean server if u want exp you farm on exp spots and if u want items to sell for silvers or trash items to trade for silvers you farm in the respective areas.
In EU/NA server its happening everything but what i stated up not.

I have +18 boss gear, +19 Zaka shortsword mainhand, +17 Dandelion Surado and +18 Kutum Star and lvl 58. I started playing on Korean server 2 months ago.
If i want exp, i go to fogans or prisoners. If i want items to sell i farm Crescent mobs. If i want trash items to sell i go to Basilisks. 

Valencia it is a place to farm and have fun at same time but the major downside is the travel time to refill pots and repair and also purchasing purified water and tea.

That gear in 2 month's ya sure.

Posted

I have +18 boss gear, +19 Zaka shortsword mainhand, +17 Dandelion Surado and +18 Kutum Star and lvl 58. I started playing on Korean server """" 2 months ago."""""

Oooooh... i thought so.

EU/NA there my boyuuuu. We don't have Kzarka Boxes, pretty good heh? Must be fun to be +30000 enchant with 2 clicks.

Posted

its a design problem:

It really is a design problem and one Pearl Abyss does not seem interested in addressing. I'll add a few more:

1. Travel time to grind spot or when at max LT in the desert with camel is much slower. 
  2. Annoying debuffs
  3. Valencia City is missing important features found in other towns. Night Vendor for example. I couldn't even make imperial deliveries. 
  4. Proximity to Kzarka and other world bosses. Not everyone uses alts for that.
  5. Helping your friends with mediah guild missions and being expected to travel across the desert.
  6. 5 Pets now makes it even easier to loot massive numbers of weak mobs. This used to be bottleneck of sorts that promoted killing at the pace of your pets.
  7. No auto travel or ability to transport supplies to and from Valencia.

The design is TERRIBLE.

Posted

Spot taken leave or get pked its that simple you folk should grind elsewhere as you people under 59 are under level to grind sausans and pirates untill you can pvp with us 59+ folk. Survival of the fittest in its truest sence btw.

Posted

Look at the prices of boss gear and older drops from Mediah etc in KR, it's dirt cheap. He's comparing another version to ours while ignoring the differences.

Posted

You dont know the daily login rewards that they give us there. You dont know the new comer rewards that they give there. You dont know the item drop chance and quantity buffs we have there. You dont know the drop rates from there. You dont know what events are running there and also their rewards.
Im not going into discussion trying to explain that BDO Eu/NA is an out-fking-dated version of Korean one which is ruled by the most autistic-o-retarded management team. 

Oooooh... i thought so.

EU/NA there my boyuuuu. We don't have Kzarka Boxes, pretty good heh? Must be fun to be +30000 enchant with 2 clicks.

I played on EU/NA since beta. I have 56 sorc/ 56 ranger/ 55 musa/ 53 tamer / 52 warrior. All of them with +15 gear and liverto.
And regarding the +300000 enchant with 2 clicks....I assure you that the enchantment fail rates are increased in KR than EU/NA, the mobs are not nerfed 2death as they are in EU/NA and so on.
And also...try to see the point of my post."
The difference between Korean server and EU/NA server is in the gamer's mentality"..not the fact that i stated my work from 2 months.

Posted

All they would need to do to fix Valencia is double/triple the junk loot value so its somewhere between like 2500-5000 a piece.  Boom, did your job for you guys, no need to thank me.  Every higher lvl player would move over to the desert.

5 people like this

Posted

All they would need to do to fix Valencia is double/triple the junk loot value so its somewhere between like 2500-5000 a piece.  Boom, did your job for you guys, no need to thank me.  Every higher lvl player would move over to the desert.

this over 9000%!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

You dont know the daily login rewards that they give us there. You dont know the new comer rewards that they give there. You dont know the item drop chance and quantity buffs we have there. You dont know the drop rates from there. You dont know what events are running there and also their rewards.Im not going into discussion trying to explain that BDO Eu/NA is an out-fking-dated version of Korean one which is ruled by the most autistic-o-retarded management team. 

I played on EU/NA since beta. I have 56 sorc/ 56 ranger/ 55 musa/ 53 tamer / 52 warrior. All of them with +15 gear and liverto.And regarding the +300000 enchant with 2 clicks....I assure you that the enchantment fail rates are increased in KR than EU/NA, the mobs are not nerfed 2death as they are in EU/NA and so on.
The difference between Korean server and EU/NA server is in the gamer's mentality"..not the fact that i stated my work from 2 months.

Play there and stop posting here we dont care (Eminescu era pistol cu apa pe langa tine )

Posted (edited)

I played on EU/NA since beta. I have 56 sorc/ 56 ranger/ 55 musa/ 53 tamer / 52 warrior. All of them with +15 gear and liverto.And regarding the +300000 enchant with 2 clicks....I assure you that the enchantment fail rates are increased in KR than EU/NA, the mobs are not nerfed 2death as they are in EU/NA and so on.

And here we are, nothing surprising that the rates are lower because Valks cry first.

And "mentatlity", yeah but no it dosen't change the fact that people are smashing each other for a spot no matter if you need money or exp or whatever.

Try to go at whatever spot you said without being flagged, completely irrelevant unless you play 24h/7 and enjoy IRL night time to see spots free. 

I don't know how many people there is in there, but certainly not a zerg rush sausan.

Edited by Shastalya

Posted

Spot taken

1 person likes this