• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Constant disconnects

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Every once and while I get constant disconnects from the game and when I say this I mean that once I log in i get immediately disconnected and I know ALOT of people are too, I've talked to some people and they say it's the anti cheat system. You guys either need to get rid of it or get the dev's of the system to fix it because it is KILLING your game. I understand that this rapid influx of new players due to the sale also can contribute to server lagg/disconnects but this problem needs to be sorted out because it is making the game nearly UNPLAYABLE for alot of your player base. Surely you make enough money in your budget to add more server space or to reallocate the servers.

2 people like this

Posted

Ive noticed this as well. I also installed the new Anniversary Update for Windows 10 and apparently that is when these "disconnects" started. My game doesnt freeze up, it just completely shuts down and sends me back to my desktop with computer still running fine.

Its getting annoying because I cant afk farm/gather/skill anything...

Posted

Ive noticed this as well. I also installed the new Anniversary Update for Windows 10 and apparently that is when these "disconnects" started. My game doesnt freeze up, it just completely shuts down and sends me back to my desktop with computer still running fine.

Its getting annoying because I cant afk farm/gather/skill anything...

I have Windows 10 Anniversary too and apparently the reasons why we disconnect is due to the way windows 10 anniversary displays drivers to the anti-cheat software used by BDO. Supposedly the anti-cheat software reads these drivers as cheats and disconnects you. 

Posted

I have Windows 10 Anniversary too and apparently the reasons why we disconnect is due to the way windows 10 anniversary displays drivers to the anti-cheat software used by BDO. Supposedly the anti-cheat software reads these drivers as cheats and disconnects you. 

Is there a fix you can point me too? I'm pretty computer friendly and understand most things.

TIA!

Posted (edited)

Is there a fix you can point me too? I'm pretty computer friendly and understand most things.

TIA!

Im the same way too but im figuring that I'm just gonna have to wait it out, until the anti cheat system is updated.

Edited by Juciest Lemon

Posted (edited)

It appears there's a growing amount of threads appearing in regards to people's games closing, without error or crash, on fresh installs of the game on windows 10 anniversary update or once people update their systems to windows 10 anniversary update.

I feel it'd best help the devs if we kept our complaints to a single compilation thread and post our system specs to see if there's any discernible pattern.

I personally have just spend the past week troubleshooting with support and they've found no solution to the problem;
"I am sorry for any inconveniences caused by this issue, but at this moment we do not have a solution to your current problem."

To me this appears to be an issue with the most recent patch, and fresh installs to do with the windows 10 anniversary update. Hopefully they can patch this soon as I literally just bought this game and am yet to even play it.
I will list below the suggestions support gave me. although they did not work for me hopefully they may help some of you;

• Start windows in a Clean Boot
  • Downgrade your drivers an older hotfix, for AMD I was recommended to use 16.2.1
  • Boot with driver enforcement disabled
  • Repair the game files

Now personally I have a few obvious suggestions that are worth trying too:

• Try running as admin, including all the other .exes associated with the game
  • Letting all associated programs have full firewall access, if not disabling anti virus all together
  • Running in compatibility mode 
  • Testing different graphics settings, as I've read in a few other threads that it's fixed some crash issues.

If none of these work, I suggest we post our system specs to this thread, including versions of windows and graphics drivers to see if we can help the team find a pattern and solve the issue.

My specs are as follows:

• Intel i7 6700
  • Asus B150 Pro gaming/aura MOBO
  • Gigabyte AMD R9 290x
  • 16gb of Kingston DDR4 

Software versions:

• Radeon Crimson version 16.9.2
  • Windows 10, Build 14393.187

Huh, I didn't post that to this thread.
Appears a mod/GM merged my topic into this thread.
Thanks I guess... Not even the same issue but whatever 

Edited by Duckfell

Posted

I am having this issue since Valencia part 2. Did 20+ messages with GMs via ticket. They keep telling me its my problem even though others have same problem. My friends also. I have no further words for this. Games is unplayable for me since Valencia part 2 I do not even remember when I could play during evenings when I have free time. Well, not worth a words.

Posted

For me, the same game is unplayable in EXP Weekend: -( A good reason to manager of the bank to withdraw money !!!!!

even fish can not catch;-( died 3 times changed the character - lag lag dc dc dc

Game Over I'm going to sleep
FiX his shitty server
Your request (188,061) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Posted

To be honest, Im not going to point the finger at the windows update.

I have been having random disconnects for months, unfortunately i am learning to live with it has this company has offered nothing of use or value at to a fix.

Now, before you say get a betting internet or some other "git good" silly response, i have a 78mb d/l 23mb upload that is very stable. All my drivers are up to date, even re-installed the game..several times. I have even set up a new PC with different hardware, still happens.

I play other online games and have to be brutally honest, BDO is the only constant disconnect, while this is frustrating, as stated, this company doesnt really care, no matter how much pontification comes forward.

Posted

To be honest, Im not going to point the finger at the windows update.

I have been having random disconnects for months, unfortunately i am learning to live with it has this company has offered nothing of use or value at to a fix.

Now, before you say get a betting internet or some other "git good" silly response, i have a 78mb d/l 23mb upload that is very stable. All my drivers are up to date, even re-installed the game..several times. I have even set up a new PC with different hardware, still happens.

I play other online games and have to be brutally honest, BDO is the only constant disconnect, while this is frustrating, as stated, this company doesnt really care, no matter how much pontification comes forward.

I joined a week after the game was released, constant disconnects most of the times except a few lucky weeks where their maintenance seemed to help, after a long investigation with the (very supportive, honestly) staff they concluded it was their servers and that some maintenance fixed it (one of the lucky weeks). Still getting disconnected every few seconds so I just quit this game seeing they have no clue what's causing it but won't admit it either... lol

Posted

been having the same issue , but only recent. it started this weekend and is pissing me off real badly.

Posted

servers have been broken for a few months its getting annoying..  tomorrows patch is a server update but they been doing server updates every few weeks servers are still the same and bad..

Posted (edited)

Use google DNS - https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using click "Get Started" and use 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 as your IPv4 public DNS also.. do the same for IPv6 except use the DNS displayed in the link above.

Use PINGZapper (https://pingzapper.com/) or WTFast (https://www.wtfast.com/) - These proxy services actually tunnel your connection directly to the servers.. WTFast even allows for 2 connections if you can configure it. this means you will suffer less packet loss and it could improve connection stability.

Edited by Nubah007