• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Win10 - Black Desert download - Error Code 2001

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello Yami here,

I got a 7 day trial key from a friend and wanted to download the game but i get an error at 85 mb every time.

It says Error code 2001 and so i googled it but didnt find a solution yet.

Tried:

- Deactivate antivir/firewall

- Restart PC

- Delete several files like BlackDesert32.exe / .pac / .paz

- uninstall -> restart -> install

- uninstall + clean registry -> restart -> install

- start as administrator

- start with compatibilty mode Win 7/8

One thing i noticed when uninstalling is that the "Bin" folder stays there with an xc folder which is undeletable.

And since thats the same folder when the error appears i thought it might be something with that folder but couldnt find out what.

Tried to deactivate the option that you cant write in it. It ticks itself again for every file in the Black Desert Folder.

Tried to open it for every user on the PC if that would be a problem but that didnt fix it aswell.

Now i am sitting here without any idea how to get this game installed and test it. Want to test if i can run it or not before buying it.

uploaded the log file of the launcher from the last start. And every other log looks the exact same.

yours sincerly Yami

launcher_20160927_210454_9156.log

Posted (edited)

Hi Yami! :) You can try the following to see if this will resolve your issue. 

Windows 10:
Go to settings, click "Network and Internet", click "Proxy" turn off all settings.

-Power cycle modem/router

-Disable antivirus

-Disable firewall

-If using Wifi connection, switch to wired connection if possible

-Turn off any VPN or ping booster

-Make sure your router, firewall, ISP is not blocking the ports 8888 and 9991 - 9993 - You can check it there: http://portquiz.net:8888/ If you can see the homepage - it's okay. If you can't see it - you have your 8888 and 9991 - 9993 port blocked by router/firewall/ISP.

-In Windows Go to settings, click "Network and Internet", click "Proxy" turn off all settings.

-Suggested to check your network connection (speed and latency) and compare it with your internet subscription speed. If the difference is too much - you have 1mbit upload in the test and 10 mbit on the ISP contract - suggested to call your ISP and ask them about the problem.

http://www.speedtest.net/

-Open a command prompt and type this command:
netsh int ip reset c resetlog.txt

It is a command in windows to reset the tcp/ip, TCP/IP stands for transmission control protocol/Internet Protocol, it is a type of protocol used to communicate with other computers. If tcp/ip is not functioning then you would not be able to browse, even though your computer is able to ping other IP addresses and still if you are not able to pull up any webpages then reset the tcp/ip by using the above command.

-Suggested to perform a DNS cache clear to solve the issue, so please try the following:

To clear your DNS cache:

Click Start.
Enter cmd in the Start menu search text box.
Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.

Run the following command:
ipconfig /flushdns

If the command succeeds, the system returns the following message:
Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Edited by GM_Caramel

Posted (edited)

Proxy off
Antivir and Firewall off aswell (even made exceptions for the folder just to be sure)
Dont use VPN or Pingbooster
With Speed is everything ok

Tried the DNS Flush and "netsh int ip reset c resetlog.txt"

Only thing i wasnt sure about what you meant is Power Cycle modem/router?

No luck yet with any other thing i found online.

Just noticed that Black Desert makes the bin/xc/na folder unusable

Friend of mine uploaded his xc folder and we noticed that my PC doesnt like the 2 files in xc/na/1 ......it wont extract it.

Edited by YamiGitzune