• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

@FML

70 posts in this topic

Posted

lol... something doesn't add up >:O

manup lol.png

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Posted

I'm just confused as to what FML is trying to prove, why do they care about score so much just stay and fight you already got 2v1'd when it was ManUp vs. FML/Critical like a month ago on a node your guild very obviously is not better individually or as a whole so just pvp for fun?

this is why you have members constantly leaving because you take this shit way too seriously.

Not trying to prove anything except that we have a great time with PVP in this game as a team.  I told ya, you're still free to join FML if your guild isn't doing what you want. Its all in good fun! ;)  http://www.fml-guild.com 

RI6GKXA.jpg 

8 people like this

Posted

Not trying to prove anything except that we have a great time with PVP in this game as a team.  I told ya, you're still free to join FML if your guild isn't doing what you want. Its all in good fun! ;)  http://www.fml-guild.com 

RI6GKXA.jpg 

RIP Lacari's face.

game-over.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

RI6GKXA.jpg 

Black-Guy-Shocked-Face-Meme-20.gif  PLEASE STOP. YOURE KILLING EM 

Posted

The truth and nothing but the truth.

sad-black-man21.jpg

Posted

its over.jpg

Posted (edited)

RI6GKXA.jpg 

Well at least Well is still a PvPer? PLZ? and dammit nothing is safe in wisper anymore :(

Edited by ExHarm

Posted

Well at least Well is still a PvPer? PLZ? and dammit nothing is safe in wisper anymore :(

Lol if anything was truly private, then Gatekeeper wouldn't be dead, lacari would never cause drama, we would still think the ghost is some what intelligent, etc....

1 person likes this

Posted

As if a guild and its leader will always see eye to eye.

As if little chocolate man is an insult and not endearment.

Sometimes you all pick out the weirdest things....

Posted

Lol if anything was truly private, then Gatekeeper wouldn't be dead, lacari would never cause drama, we would still think the ghost is some what intelligent, etc....

I only pretend to be Autistic :^)

Posted

I'm just confused as to what FML is trying to prove, why do they care about score so much just stay and fight you already got 2v1'd when it was ManUp vs. FML/Critical like a month ago on a node your guild very obviously is not better individually or as a whole so just pvp for fun?

this is why you have members constantly leaving because you take this shit way too seriously.

Habits are hard to shake, half these kids still play Call of Duty religiously. Stats matter dawg.

Posted

image.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted

Every guild has attrition, we have a really stable and fun group over here

We don't disrespect our Guild leader Proto or any of our officers publicly like your members constantly do to you. It may be a meme or a joke or something, but come on man, be a MAN and don't let people step all over you like that

Well calling you a little chocolate man being on puppet strings.. your members spamming MANGOBAY nonstop.. grow a spine they should be spamming ManUp and proud they have someone as dedicated to doing what you do for your guild.

The vids are always great, you seem to actually care about your guild, but you have these dumpster kids just holding you down.. they're nothing without you

#BlackLivesMatter even in BDO

logic.

Posted

RI6GKXA.jpg 

yea my guild is a pve guild, and everything i said is valid and correct.

whats the problem?

Posted

Hi Lacari. Where's Tadd?

Posted

yea my guild is a pve guild, and everything i said is valid and correct.
whats the problem?

I don't think there is one.  Proto is pretty damn chill from what I know.

Posted (edited)

ok

Edited by MMMHZ

Posted

Looks like you're trying too hard Lacari. I'm on BAL 2 right now and it seems you just run there because your ego is bruised. Makes ManUp look desperate... feels bad man.

c210e9a7e4.jpg 

im not sure whats wrong here

Posted

#eelsbadman

eels-slippery-2.jpg

Posted

Every guild has attrition, we have a really stable and fun group over here

We don't disrespect our Guild leader Proto or any of our officers publicly like your members constantly do to you. It may be a meme or a joke or something, but come on man, be a MAN and don't let people step all over you like that

Well calling you a little chocolate man being on puppet strings.. your members spamming MANGOBAY nonstop.. grow a spine they should be spamming ManUp and proud they have someone as dedicated to doing what you do for your guild.

The vids are always great, you seem to actually care about your guild, but you have these dumpster kids just holding you down.. they're nothing without you

#BlackLivesMatter even in BDO

bdce981dc1.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0