• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - September 28th

226 posts in this topic

Posted

Is the issue with BDO crashing in windows 10 anniversary addressed?  

Posted

useless because you can even enjoy yet, but dont you think that having a bug free game is more important than push new content that might create other issues. As far as i know i clean my house before i can get it dirty again.....

yeah but its only your part of the house that is dirty. Its like you hastily had a big addition put on, and stuff got all messed up, heck you even ruined some of my stuff(harpooning) but now I'm having my work done and while the guys are there doing work I had them fix the stuff your guys broke

Posted

Aww man why don't Sorcs get a new outfit? At least we could look cool while we're getting ploughed by Zerkers...

yes, thank you for renaming sickle to scythe...2016-09-28_126934909.JPG

OMG  they listened to us!!!

Posted (edited)

I read the comments to realize how great, supportive, and non-complaining the BDO community is, and then I kick away the chair im standing on.  lmfao people STOP. Just stop your complaining! So they release Nouver and theres a dragon that gets to 3/4 hp and resets or some shit.. would you be happoer with that or waiting until they have the Nouver at 100% ?? If any Ninja or Kuno answer anything but "yes. we should all wait and be patient", they deserve a slap! 

Edited by Metametu

Posted

Please add more graphics options. Like a draw distance slider, the graphics tiers that are in the game now doesn't allow the graphics to be changed individually. Also, I don't know if occlusion culling is something that's a part of your engine but it'd be a great one to add. Pretty much just more fleshed out graphics options.

Posted

I just read the Zerker background story on the official site (not forums), and dont U think it would have made much more sense to change it from Berserker RACE to GIANT? Afterall they are called giants in KR.

its pretty much like saying ranger race instead of elven race, pretty cringe.

Posted (edited)

When you fuse two pets, you do not lose their UNIQUE ability, just the added abilities like +3% to random skill xp, or +luck.  Each pet has a unique skill ie Foxes give resistance to desert disease, cats find nodes, birds find/mark 'elite monsters', etc...

Man, want to see a screenshot of my dog having the cat ability?

http://imgur.com/a/ISqTY

And yeah i paid real money to get a DOG.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

I am kinda scared. No p2w item? Did they listen? What is going on..

Now is not the time for Valks Cry's, that comes later. 

Posted

When are we getting a female version of berserker?

Posted

I read the comments to realize how great, supportive, and non-complaining the BDO community is, and then I kick away the chair im standing on.  lmfao people STOP. Just stop your complaining! So they release Nouver and theres a dragon that gets to 3/4 hp and resets or some shit.. would you be happoer with that or waiting until they have the Nouver at 100% ?? If any Ninja or Kuno answer anything but "yes. we should all wait and be patient", they deserve a slap! 

What the ----- did you just say?

Nouver has been out and game tested for a year in Korea, it's not some risky beta monster we're talking about here . . . 

1 person likes this

Posted

Does the gathering drop increase also work for farming? As in pruning.

Posted

Where is kamasilve 15 days in cash shop.

Posted

of all the class fixes, they decide to fix something as minuscule as the beer drinking animation?!?! 

Posted (edited)

87XSXJg.png

• Registering price of Tier 7 and Tier 8 horse market has been increased drastically.

@CM_Aethon 

meanwhile Fish prices are still halved on NA version for some reason...

change the prices to match KR already COWCOW. Do you even realize it is still like this in NA?

...still no point to active fish...

it is getting left behind in every aspect of the game.

rip NA fishers, you're now better off afk training horses instead of afk fishing as well, or go live the fishers life in KR version.

Edited by Becareful

Posted

glad they fixed the underwear issue. i was stressing about this on the daily.

I don't think it was a dye problem, I am sure they just got them laundered :)

Posted (edited)

Users can experience a loss of EXP from a PvE death while below level 10, this is unintended and will be corrected on the following maintenance.

Given the ridiculous rate of exp gain 0-16 i can hardly see this as a priority. Sorry just my thoughts......

Edited by Saorii

Posted

Oh cmon.

Need a hug? ^_^

PdW9kOM_700wa_0.gif

Posted

Still no news on the Ninja/ Kuno tooltip fiasco?

Fiasco for us not for them cause alot users spent money on kuno/ninja for quit ..NO time for BD more time for me ... it's already good ...

Posted

*sigh* an other cash shop update and no Deneb for witch in sight, oh well theres always next awakening......i...guess

you looking for me?

1 person likes this

Posted

87XSXJg.png

• Registering price of Tier 7 and Tier 8 horse market has been increased drastically.

• Horse Price for selling to the NPC and Imperial Delivery has been adjusted to 50% of the Horse Market registering price.

• In preparation for the major ocean content improvement patch scheduled for the 12th of October, smaller content patches will be progressively applied resulting in changes to some areas of the underwater landscape.

• Please use caution when exploring the underwater content as this system is being overhauled you may encounter some potential hazards.

"Horse Price for selling to the NPC and Imperial Delivery has been adjusted to 50% of the Horse Market registering price."

But why?

Did you consider...

1. No one really wants to buy a 0 breed horse 

2. People RARELY and I mean extremely rarely put up a horse below T7 because reason 1

3. You could....have people recieve like 85% or 100%? from a sold horse rather than 65%

4. Horse breeding nowadays is more of a hobby than for profit, I mean the profit time wise is pure garbage, you can grind for an hour or fishing to gain the same profit from spending like 2 days 2 night training that horse that you wont breed if ya want it to sell.

Also, can you please increase the horse prices? Or somehow make horse training not be a waste of time? and yes yes you may hate me

Posted

For those who don't like to read :)  my video on the patch notes 

Posted

Its because its free they wouldn't want us to have 2 pets for free that would just lost money from their pockets.

Except people that play since release. They have 2 pets. I came 2 months later of that Musa's event :D

Posted

"Horse Price for selling to the NPC and Imperial Delivery has been adjusted to 50% of the Horse Market registering price."

But why?

Did you consider...

1. No one really wants to buy a 0 breed horse 

2. People RARELY and I mean extremely rarely put up a horse below T7 because reason 1

3. You could....have people recieve like 85% or 100%? from a sold horse rather than 65%

4. Horse breeding nowadays is more of a hobby than for profit, I mean the profit time wise is pure garbage, you can grind for an hour or fishing to gain the same profit from spending like 2 days 2 night training that horse that you wont breed if ya want it to sell.

Also, can you please increase the horse prices? Or somehow make horse training not be a waste of time? and yes yes you may hate me

almost everything other than grinding is more of a hobby -.- which is a HUGE problem with the game ecconomy currently....

there is so much awesome stuff to do but only like 5% of it is worth enough to not feel like you are just throwing away progression

Posted

Except people that play since release. They have 2 pets. I came 2 months later of that Musa's event :D

That was when they cared about our opinions. I came at like the exact end of that event or maybe it was still going on I'm not really sure. I remember I bought this game on 4/20 kappa.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

87XSXJg.png

• Horse Price for selling to the NPC and Imperial Delivery has been adjusted to 50% of the Horse Market registering price.

• In preparation for the major ocean content improvement patch scheduled for the 12th of October, smaller content patches will be progressively applied resulting in changes to some areas of the underwater landscape.

• Please use caution when exploring the underwater content as this system is being overhauled you may encounter some potential hazards.

Has anyone sold a horse on the marketplace recently with the change? What's with the 28.75% Tax?

A t7 went up for 70,548,097 and I received exactly 50,548,097 (with a value pack on).

A 20,000,000 discrepancy.

Previous to the patch this horse would sell for an estimated 58,000,000.

So basically they cost more to purchase: and they now sell for around 8,000,000 silver less?

Edited by Fars-on-BDO