• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No QQ post this patch??

34 posts in this topic

Posted

QQ for no vixen outfit for kuno?
QQ for no 2 penguins at the same time?
QQ for no naval content?
QQ for no QQ posts this patch?

where is my fun! my popcorn are waiting for a qq war

shin_chan.thumb.png.98d32b78081fd3f64380

Posted

less than an hour, kids are still at school lol. Just wait a bit, someone will QQ about the goblin set and horse price, somehow someway

Posted

All Zergs are busy right now. give them some time

Posted

It's becoming hard to distinguish between pre-patch qq and post-patch qq. It's practically seamless and I don't pay attention anymore.

Posted

A qq for no qq thread?, is this thread still valid?

Posted

We already knew Nouver wasn't coming in September despite their promise of it happening, so not really much to qq about since it was the smallest patch we've had in ages.

Posted

less than an hour, kids are still at school lol. Just wait a bit, someone will QQ about the goblin set and horse price, somehow someway

Evening time will be interesting.

Kids will be back from school, done with homework, back from playing outside.

What else to do than complaining and playing?

original (13).gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Just wait, until we players discover hidden modifications that were not in the patch log :)

I guess the 2 energy regen when offline is not back... i can still QQ on this one then :P

Posted

or how dualboxing isn't allowed anymore :3

Posted

2 energy off line was a bug and it is working as intended with 1 per 30 mins, according to gms

Posted

or how dualboxing isn't allowed anymore :3

actually it wasn't allowed on one pc ever, it somehow got possible without any notification so people started to claim it's allowed now but it seems that they changed or bugged it accidently and now they fixed the bug xD

Posted

I'm over here qq'ing because my poor Ninja still hasn't gotten the rebalance we were made to wait for. Two months and counting of no change =(

Posted

not beeing able to use the 2 penguins at the same time is indeed kinda stupid tho...

Posted

No one cares enough to qq anymore, kinda sad actually.

1 person likes this

Posted

attention 'hos get bored fast whenever you ignore them and do not join their cause.

It was inevitable.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nailed it. I believe most players have accepted the fact  that they will not  change a single thing for our version of theclient. So might as well ride this train until they decide to sell it to another company..

Posted

...And I'm still downloading the patch since 4 hours. Progress is 2.10GB of the 2,94GB. .

Because there is no QQ, i should write one.

Posted

2 energy off line was a bug and it is working as intended with 1 per 30 mins, according to gms

LOL, i bet that is their brains what is not working as intended... How can they say something like that? LOL

Not even a surprise...

1 person likes this

Posted

Nailed it. I believe most players have accepted the fact  that they will not  change a single thing for our version of theclient. So might as well ride this train until they decide to sell it to another company..

Oh lord, nearly got my hopes up that that's something that could actually happen :o

Posted

kunos and nins still the nerfed versions so pvp with thems a free kill unless they super outgear you that is.

Posted (edited)

That moment when even prospective QQ fails to deliver. *goldblum-kappa* 

lookin at you jeynar.

Edited by Beeso

Posted

tfw no nouver in September :(

Posted

That moment when even prospective QQ fails to deliver. *goldblum-kappa* 

lookin at you jeynar.

I know I'm pretty, but you really shouldn't do that kinda thing without a quote or an @ mention, not likely to be seen without them.

Posted

I know I'm pretty, but you really shouldn't do that kinda thing without a quote or an @ mention, not likely to be seen without them.

Excuse my subtlety, I have a feeling you took this the wrong way. :ph34r:

Posted

Why bother when the devs don't listen?