• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No vixen for kinoichi? :c /sad

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sooo.... ive been checking out outfits that are in kr. one of them was Vixen, wich was for kinoichi and tamer. 
Ive been patiently waiting for it and then when i finaly see VIXEN AVAILABLE on the mainsite, being al hyped. i log into the game and see they decided to make it tamer only.

Sigh, here i tought bdo would break the trend of only loli's and bordeline child charachters to have a cute tail etc. (no hate, just not my thing/preference, dont feed me to heilang)

Well there goes my mood, and with it, most of my hope of vixen for kino. Why did you do this? I cant see a single reason to deny some love for kinoichi.

/sad Well, i guess il just hold on to that smal bit of hope left for it, might see it in 2 weeks...

And dont say tamers should get some love and get some exclusive stuf to. nothing should be exclusive, let me wear what i want damit! dont descriminate, i want equality!

bdo-vixen-kunoichi-full.jpg

Edited by Firepulse

Posted

Imho those class exclusive costumes are a real blessing. Each of them is looking great and makes the character who wears it looking special. But that's just my opinion flowing through.

Posted

Vixen released as a tamer only costume on KR, and wasn't dev'd until much much later for Kuno.

Im not surprised they're gapping them.

Posted

Imho those class exclusive costumes are a real blessing. Each of them is looking great and makes the character who wears it looking special. But that's just my opinion flowing through.

sure i get you, but in a game where you cant realy have much alts, this is pretty anoying aswel. its good and bad at the same time i supose. just couse you dont like a certain clas, you cant have a skin you realy like.

Vixen released as a tamer only costume on KR, and wasn't dev'd until much much later for Kuno.

Im not surprised they're gapping them.

well, i dint know that. but that doesnt mean they should keep it out at all. maybe when kino awakening hits... for now, im just gona sit back and get tilted and sad at the same time when ever someone mentions how great and cool their vixen is on their tamer...

Posted (edited)

sure i get you, but in a game where you cant realy have much alts, this is pretty anoying aswel. its good and bad at the same time i supose. just couse you dont like a certain clas, you cant have a skin you realy like.

And I also get you, my dear. Having exactly the same problem with attached costume for valkyrie. I know I won't make one in near future. Still I wouldn't like to se it on too many other classes like tamer, ranger or kuno. Imo it just fits for a few ones like valk in this case. But yeah, this whole matter is a real nightmare, this game is killing me at some point, I know it!

http://bdo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/06/bdo-taught-fallen-crop-valkyrie-full.jpg

http://bdo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/06/bdo-taught-fallen-crop-valkyrie-full.jpg

Edited by Skulldemon
Picture issues
2 people like this

Posted

Why cry about a outfit when your class is fail? Why not ask for fixes instead of ask for cashshop stuff?

Posted

Why cry about a outfit when your class is fail? Why not ask for fixes instead of ask for cashshop stuff?

The only fail I see here is your answer. I heard there are still some people who enjoy the game with every single class without getting triggered about every single ig pvp or pve aspect that might be a little bit stronger or weaker actually. But you are sure just one of these no life grinders who spend 90% time grinding their brains out just to smash their mouse in pvp situations where they miss a single cc and die to some ranged attack. The fact that you posted this here on forum could be a hint that you're in exactly this situation right now. But you know what? Absolutely no one cares here in this topic.

6 people like this

Posted

And I also get you, my dear. Having exactly the same problem with attached costume for valkyrie. I know I won't make one in near future. Still I wouldn't like to se it on too many other classes like tamer, ranger or kuno. Imo it just fits for a few ones like valk in this case. But yeah, this whole matter is a real nightmare, this game is killing me at some point, I know it!

oh dayum, thats quite nice... welp, other exclusives for us might come in return, we wil just have to endure seeing al the other cool shit : p

Posted

Well it could be worse. You could be a witch and have absolutely nothing in this update for you besides a friggin lip ring with no equipment effects.  o.O

Posted

Because the class is currently dead so they're probably waiting til the balance patch to put in Vixen for Kuno for maximum milking 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well it could be worse. You could be a witch and have absolutely nothing in this update for you besides a friggin lip ring with no equipment effects.  o.O

xD had to go back to see what we got, coocking outfits.. so lame i almost forgot : p 

Because the class is currently dead so they're probably waiting til the balance patch to put in Vixen for Kuno for maximum milking 

yeah.. ive noticed alot of people quiting kino.. im honestly not so worked up about kinos balance. i can manage fine, altough these broken tooltips are anoying yeah. awakening vid had a tail, so there is stil hope for a diferent costume then vixen that also has a tail. only 2-4 people of my whole like 70person guild play kino...

Posted

Tamer master race! :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

puff mini and vixen are originally tamer outfits and  anyone that's not a tamer and wears or wants to wear one of them should feel guilty and bad 

..just throwing that out there...

edit: also they seem to be following KR awakening release (hopefully at this point because otherwise id just blow up my gear) and tamer is after ranger in KR so they are giving us 4 weeks to waste $$ on vixen until we get tamer awakening outfit and waste more $$ for it.

By this logic, kunoichi vixen will come out with valkyre awakening or with maehwa one (since i think kunos are supposed to be 2 weeks after maehwa but its more likely that it'll come with valkyre to give them 1 month until their awakening outfit altho theirs is crap compared to tamer) 

Edited by irrelevant
1 person likes this

Posted

puff mini and vixen are originally tamer outfits and  anyone that's not a tamer and wears or wants to wear one of them should feel guilty and bad 

..just throwing that out there...

edit: also they seem to be following KR awakening release (hopefully at this point because otherwise id just blow up my gear) and tamer is after ranger in KR so they are giving us 4 weeks to waste $$ on vixen until we get tamer awakening outfit and waste more $$ for it.

By this logic, kunoichi vixen will come out with valkyre awakening or with maehwa one (since i think kunos are supposed to be 2 weeks after maehwa but its more likely that it'll come with valkyre to give them 1 month until their awakening outfit altho theirs is crap compared to tamer) 

Dont feel bad, wont feel bad, dont see why i should feel bad. 

...just trowing that out there...

And well, yeah if you got a busines you wanted to make the most profit to right? id say if they would do this its only smart.
and i do give you that, the konoichi awakening outfit looks ridiculous.. no thanks... il save my money.

kuno awakening.jpg

Posted

The funny thing is vixen is already in the client they just don't want to put it up for sell xD Makes sense though you guys didn't have the chef outfit yet right? It will be out soon prob two weeks from now. 

Posted

(...)

i want equality!

bdo-vixen-kunoichi-full.jpg

Male tamer? :ph34r:

Posted

Male tamer? :ph34r:

from what ive heard they dint make counter parts from the earlier classes couse it would aparently take as much time and resources as making an entirely new class. who knows it might be a thing. idk how they wil design it, but i dont see a reason why not

The funny thing is vixen is already in the client they just don't want to put it up for sell xD Makes sense though you guys didn't have the chef outfit yet right? It will be out soon prob two weeks from now

xD for real? where did you find that info? and yeah we dint yet, they released it with this patch. 

Posted (edited)

It took them 6 month to release Vixen for tamer, wouldn't surprise me Vixen for kunoichi will be another 6 month. So sad since it's probably the best costume for kuno (not like you have much to choose from since most are terrible)

Don't get me started on awakening costume for kunoichi, you basicaly become some kind of japanese-sex-clown that isn't even funny.

Edited by Shion
2 people like this

Posted

It took them 6 month to release Vixen for tamer, wouldn't surprise me Vixen for kunoichi will be another 6 month. So sad since it's probably the best costume for kuno (not like you have much to choose from since most are terrible)

Don't get me started on awakening costume for kunoichi, you basicaly become some kind of japanese-sex-clown that isn't even funny.

hmm, yup. couldnt agree more.

Posted

Well now it's funny, thanks! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

DUDE even the Tyrie was only released for one class even though it's an every class costume. Be freaking patient and they will release it for kuno, too, they aren't going to just forget about it, trust me. Vixen is by far the most popular for Tamer/Kuno. That's like BDO not releasing Gotha Rensa for ranger/beserker down the road. It's a loss of money for them, which they won't risk.

Posted

Kokro is such a nice outfit it actually got me to spend real money on it. Would be a nice costume for ranger and I wouldn't have to play a gimp to be fashionable!