• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bug - Merv's Pallet + Value Pack

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Previously, had a 30 day value pack active, which also activated Merv's Pallete for me.  Used the dyes from MP with no problems.  The value pack wore off.  So I activated the 7 day value pack I got in the mail.  MP is no longer working.  When I go into the dye window and click on the MP icon, it tells me that I must activate merv's (screenshot of what that looks like attached).  The gear I am attempting to dye has no normal dyes applied to it.  Please assist.

2016-09-25_130032872.JPG

Edited by Blackstag

Posted (edited)

question is, do the 7 day value packs even have the merv palette in it...i mean in the database are 2 variants one with the merv palette and one without.

Did you checked the buff the value pack gave you? can you maybe look that up and make a screenshot?

Event Value Pack 7 Days without merv palette:  http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17098/  (it seems like you could get from the settlement pack for returning players)

Value Pack 7 Days with mmerv palette: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17352/

Edited by Myssy

Posted (edited)

I too have just experienced this same issue.  I had two 7 day value packs.  I activated one a week ago and the other I activated yesterday before it expired to prevent having to redye costumes(I see now that it saves your Merv's palette configuration after it expires).  Once it finally rolled over to the new one just minutes ago, my Merv's palette colors completely dissapeared from my character.  Thinking it was maybe a bug, I tried to "fix" it by activating a 1 day Merv's palette.  But as you can see from the screenshots, although the description from the 7 day Value Pack buff indicates "Unlimited Use of Merv's Palette", I actually only have 23 hours of Merv's palette use from the 1 day buff I activated.

Even if it was the Event Value Pack without the Merv's palette that I activated, the description should not show "Unlimited Use of Merv's Palette" right?

screen.jpg

screen 2.jpg

Edited by Oneiro

Posted (edited)

Unlimited MP appears on the buff portion of my 7 day value pack.  There is definitely something buggy going on.  Still not resolved.

Edited by Blackstag

Posted

question is, do the 7 day value packs even have the merv palette in it...i mean in the database are 2 variants one with the merv palette and one without.

Correct, it seems that the new Explorer events include the incorrect 7 Day Value Pack which does not include the Merv's Palette. However, as far as we know, this is unintended.

So please send in a ticket and we'll further assist you.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

As of today it still does not work.

2017-01-19_609125534.JPG

2017-01-19_609128303.JPG

2017-01-19_609134510.JPG

Posted (edited)

As of today it still does not work.

The bugged Value Pack (7 Days) still does not give you the Merv's Palette buff, however we have sent all owners of this item a free Merv's Palette (7 Days) in the mail to make up for this.

You should have already received this mail in October or November.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited by GM_Dew
1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem here...

2017-03-05_1041904196.JPG

2017-03-05_1041915375.JPG

Posted

Hi, just used the value pack from the DK lvl 55 reward and the mervs palette does not work even though the pack states it's given.

can you sort this out or give me a replacement that works.

cheers

Posted

its happening again...

Posted

Happening to me too. :(

Putting in a ticket but worried because last ticket I put in never got a reply in over a week. :(

merv1.png

merv2.png

Correct, it seems that the new Explorer events include the incorrect 7 Day Value Pack which does not include the Merv's Palette. However, as far as we know, this is unintended.

So please send in a ticket and we'll further assist you.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Ticket sent. 

Is there any hope of this getting fixed quickly? This is a pretty huge bummer for this not to work. :(

Ticket #:

Your request (280381) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Posted

Same thing happening to me.

Value Pack active, but Merv's pallet icon is missing and I cant dye anything.

Posted

You'll all be receiving a free Merv's Palette (7 days) in the mail soon to make up for this. =)

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Same here.

Merv is not nice these days... D:

Posted

problem alrdy solved, merv's palette in mailbox, nice job :)

Posted

same thing happened luckily i had another merv's palette in my items, do you automatically get sent a replacement?

Posted

same thing happened luckily i had another merv's palette in my items, do you automatically get sent a replacement?

Yes, everyone that was affected has already been sent a replacement Merv's Palette. =)

Regards,
GM Dew