• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nouver

169 posts in this topic

Posted

Yesterday I made a thread called No Nouver Tomorrow, asking why we weren't getting Nouver as told to us (in September). As of last night before I went to bed the thread was fine, no TOS violations that I could possibly think of and even @GM_Caramel had said she would poke a CM this morning to let us know why we weren't getting Nouver as told. This morning the thread has been deleted.....

Ignoring the fact it was deleted for whatever reason (mhmm). I'd like to at least maintain a thread to track for a response as promised by Caramel and for anyone that would also like that info to discuss.

15 people like this

Posted

Really? No wonder I couldn't find it, lol.

Posted

Really? No wonder I couldn't find it, lol.

Yeah, I didn't get any notifications of other posts so I'm a little bit skeptical of a TOS violation making them remove it... and usually you just delete that post not the entire thread.... not exactly helping the situation....

Posted

I'm not understanding the zero communication policy that kakao is working by. Do they simply not know what changes are being made to the game they've published?

Posted

I'm not understanding the zero communication policy that kakao is working by. Do they simply not know what changes are being made to the game they've published?

When an official source promises something in September, if we don't get it I think we at least deserve some answers and the new timetable.

9 people like this

Posted

probably wanted to hide yet another broken promise, i honestly dont think we will see nouver until all awakenings have been released in na/eu

2 people like this

Posted

You, sir, are a little instigating bothersome boor and rebel. And I approve it!

4 people like this

Posted

When an official source promises something in September, if we don't get it I think we at least deserve some answers and the new timetable.

I agree. I feel like communicating all of that before the patch could have saved some angst. I don't know why they don't try to communicate before things boil over.

Posted

I agree. I feel like communicating all of that before the patch could have saved some angst. I don't know why they don't try to communicate before things boil over.

Exactly, its the pattern of this behavior that has made me less than optimistic about these things. Its exhausting.

1 person likes this

Posted

+1 pls let us know when nouver comes, my ranger wants a new offhand :)

Posted

They clearly don't, and they proved it more than one time. 

Posted

A simple announcement "We have decided to delay the release of nouver due to x reason" would already be 1000x better than complete total silence about it... Doesn't even matter what x reason is, just. -----ing. communicate.

1 person likes this

Posted

They clearly don't, and they proved it more than one time. 

I'm not gonna feel sorry for them for being unable to fix what is blatantly as close to internal company communication as it can be, their costumer relations need a LOT of work.

Posted

A simple announcement "We have decided to delay the release of nouver due to x reason" would already be 1000x better than complete total silence about it... Doesn't even matter what x reason is, just. -----ing. communicate.

Yeah, the lack of communication from this company is probably some of the worst I've seen.  But, at this point, I've learned to accept the FACT that all they care about is funding their hair salons and maid services in Korea.  I really don't expect their behavior to ever change, they've made it perfectly clear.

2 people like this

Posted

"You can clearly see we are not verified by twitter. Therefore this is not an official source."

-Kakao

Screenshot_2016-09-28-09-39-32.thumb.png

1 person likes this

Posted

They are going to be releasing class specific Nouver world bosses every two weeks starting after we get all awakenings.

Posted (edited)

lolol you all shouldn't be disappointed by the practice of this shady ass company anymore.

that's why i've not spent a dime on them since release. It's been tough but I stand my ground.

It's not about whether or not it gets released yet or not but the method of communication...or lackthereof makes me speechless.

Edited by thekryptkeeper

Posted

The thread was accidently merged by someone, which screwed the whole thread up. Was 'removed' for that reason.

Posted

Im really tired of not having a proper AP offhand as a warrior. Most classes reach 200+ ap so easily now with proper AP offhands.

I know that berserker and valkyrie does not have a proper AP offhand as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Should ask for a chargeback /sarcasm

Posted

The thread was accidently merged by someone, which screwed the whole thread up. Was 'removed' for that reason.

Ty for letting us know, alright if this thread is then used as a way to track the CM's response as GM_Caramel said yesterday?

Posted (edited)

Should ask for a chargeback /sarcasm

Just asking for them to communicate as Community Managers is hard enough.

Edited by onvuu

Posted

They are just like Warframe sometimes. They want you to be as silent as your warframe/cahracters and just buy their cash shop items and shut it <3

Posted

Being a wizard, I don't mind not having nouver for a couple more months because that means classes like warrior and giant will get an even bigger advantage since they would gain more from it than I would since their AP off-hands suck compared to a steel dagger. I already have a few kutum and a dande, so I'm not worried about not getting nouver when it comes out.