• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nouver

169 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking about this, where is Nouver, why is he/she/it not implemented and WHY was there no heads up beforehand about it? Because it wasn't a "maybe" or "we'll try" or "we're planning to" implement it, it was "Nouver WILL be implemented" before the end of september. Did you guys/ladies mean September 2017 perhaps? ._. Since you clearly haven't done anything to communicate what's happened/why Nouver isn't implemented. @PM_Jouska, @CM_Aethon and @CM_Tytyes.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I agree. I feel like communicating all of that before the patch could have saved some angst. I don't know why they don't try to communicate before things boil over.

offical sources also said this game would never be p2w and they dropped ghile suits in game almost instantly 
and then maid a few cosmetic items sellable on the mp ... so lol yea lack of communication seems to be the norm for distributors lately look at 
daum and kako working on becoming the new trion

that said....
::hops in game and tries to snipe vixien costume for my tamer::

Edited by Shimoyaki

Posted (edited)

WTF does a Nouver do??   No seriously, I've never heard of this word before.  Sounds like WEEB garbage to me, and weebs are at their absolute most cringy Arrogance levels whenever the context is a japanese bastardization of a french word

Edited by iller

Posted

WTF does a Nouver do??   No seriously, I've never heard of this word before.  Sounds like WEEB garbage to me, and weebs are at their absolute most cringy Arrogance levels whenever the context is a japanese bastardization of a french word

o.O

It's a name lad. Replace Nouver with Iller in that rant and it makes the same lack of sense :S

Posted

:frog::gun:

Posted

Being a wizard, I don't mind not having nouver for a couple more months because that means classes like warrior and giant will get an even bigger advantage since they would gain more from it than I would since their AP off-hands suck compared to a steel dagger. I already have a few kutum and a dande, so I'm not worried about not getting nouver when it comes out.

I dont get this comment  by ur statement shouldn't you already be ahead you had the AP advantage for Months how is giving Nouver going to ruin that advantage u had for so long .....?

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I didn't get any notifications of other posts so I'm a little bit skeptical of a TOS violation making them remove it... and usually you just delete that post not the entire thread.... not exactly helping the situation....

delayed nouvet for stability since they just release kutum.  Wait I meant they staggered to milk you of artisan memory just like awakening 

Edited by Scapecootie

Posted

Bump, I was promised a response and even if not, we were told from an official source that Nouver was in September. We deserve a response as customers, this is getting ridiculous. How has this not been addressed yet?

1 person likes this

Posted

To the OP the simple answer to why your thread was deleted was because the company does nothing but lie and try there best to cover up the fact they're full of shit!  

Posted

To the OP the simple answer to why your thread was deleted was because the company does nothing but lie and try there best to cover up the fact they're full of shit!  

Read the entire thread, he got a legit answer and that was fair although he should've been sent a PM detailing that the mod in question screwed up.

Posted

Read the entire thread, he got a legit answer and that was fair although he should've been sent a PM detailing that the mod in question screwed up.

I considered sending a PM first before making this thread, but when a thread is deleted you get no information on who deleted it so I didn't know who to reach out to. Furthermore, the reason it was deleted didn't really interest me, all I want is a place to track this discussion. Particularly as a location to watch for when (hopefully) GM_Caramel comes back to us with the answer promised. With the previously deleted thread that would not be possible and through PM's, wouldn't be publicly available info.

2 people like this

Posted

Utterly disappointing company tbh. This level of communication just makes me feel even more justified whenever I shit talk this company to everyone trying out the game and those already playing it.

Posted

Eh. I've seen other companies with grimy P2W do worse lol

still not giving a dim further until kakaoe get their priorities straight : 3

Posted

o.O

It's a name lad. Replace Nouver with Iller in that rant and it makes the same lack of sense :S

Do whatever you want in return, but TELL ME WHAT THE F*** IT MEANS PLZ

Posted

Do whatever you want in return, but TELL ME WHAT THE F*** IT MEANS PLZ

Nothing, it's a name. Someone just liked the sound of it.

Posted

As long people keep buying stuff for the game , they don't care .

Every player should stop buying pearlshop items for a month -> no income -> panic -> communication to players improve (yep it will)

Posted

See you in Semptember 2017

Posted

You really should not believe everything you read on the internet, especially when it comes from these type of sources.

Posted

You really should not believe everything you read on the internet, especially when it comes from these type of sources.

Official sources? hmmm

Posted

Official sources? hmmm

BViDDA9.gif

Posted

BViDDA9.gif

No I got it...

@GM_Caramel

One last time since we talked about this in the last thread and you were pinging CM's about this. We had official news from an official source promising September for this content, we obviously are not getting it on that time table and paying customers deserve a response, its pretty standard procedure. Its disappointing that yet again this happens, but even moreso yet again it happens with 0 word whatsoever. You guys missed a deadline you gave us, please let us know the reasoning behind it. Not telling us does more harm than good because it feels like you pushed it back just to milk customers more. And please think before giving the reason (give us the real reason), because the usual excuses do not apply here, localization issues are irrelevant since you guys got Khutum in, content that came MUCH later to KR. The same logic applies to "being prepared for bugs and QA." Please, I think it is reasonable as customers we ask what is the deal, especially since this is a continuous problem we experience here. Why did we not get it as planned and what is the new timetable.

Posted

Maybe she's still on vacation thinking of terribly witty and inappropriate responses to your legitimate questions~

Posted

Maybe she's still on vacation thinking of terribly witty and inappropriate responses to your legitimate questions~

She's not, she left a "conversation" I was having with her yesterday without replying anything.

Posted (edited)

So, still no answers eh? c'mon @GM_Caramel you're better than this. What's happening? Give us a heads up, would ya? So we know a little about what's going on. 

Edited by aidlac

Posted

She's not, she left a "conversation" I was having with her yesterday without replying anything.

And i thought i was the only one

And all i wanted is to just win the Nouver Price

afwds.thumb.jpg.ab8d528f8f3c3c8caf454bd7