• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nouver

169 posts in this topic

Posted

When an official source promises something in September, if we don't get it I think we at least deserve some answers and the new timetable.

You need to pay 100 dollars per letter in their next topic beforehand...

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I've been asking around and the best answer I got and that I can share is that Nouver is planned for before Christmas. But unfortunately nothing more precise. :ph34r:

"before christmas"

o9xfC43.gif

edit: time to hire a new social media manager

00cb83585f.png

source: https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/770975472054177793 

Edited by fewifewnewf
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I've been asking around and the best answer I got and that I can share is that Nouver is planned for before Christmas. But unfortunately nothing more precise. :ph34r:

So, apology for the Twitter post promising it'd be in September before christmas as well? ;)

And lest we forget; plans change ;)

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

probably wanted to hide yet another broken promise, i honestly dont think we will see nouver until all awakenings have been released in na/eu

so the developer said " I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE NOurVER IN GAME BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER" Or we just got another pack of kids who turn "estimated timeline" into a "i lay my life on the line this is a promise".

Posted

so the developer said " I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE NOurVER IN GAME BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER" Or we just got another pack of kids who turn "estimated timeline" into a "i lay my life on the line this is a promise".

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/770975472054177793

Not really an estimated timeline is it?

Posted

What we need is nouver so warrion can instagib us with 100% instead of only taking 90% of our hp.

Posted

Hey guys,

Sure and awakenings at the same time hahah

Posted

They clearly don't, and they proved it more than one time. 

Indeed, for example, a CM something said there are 0-2 weapon boxes (kzarka, dandelion, kutum, etc) between the 50 top dps every boss kill.
An hour after that a Kzarka died on my server and 3 people got weapon. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

lol before christmas..... wow... just -----ing wow

Posted

I disabled my messenger for the time being until I am settled after traveling. 

As far as I know we are working on an official statement. I asked a CM to chime in soon. :)  

I am not ignoring any of you! Just traveling a lot and not able to answer PM's at the moment so I disabled my messenger until I am settled is all. :) 

Oh i see someone is busy instead of Kakao Kappa lol

Hope you enjoying your flights tho :P

Posted

lol before christmas..... wow... just -----ing wow

Before Christmas. That would be when Wizard/Witch's awakening, the last class combination, be released. Well I guess they're delaying this just so everyone can get fair opportunities at Nouver.

Posted

Oh i see someone is busy instead of Kakao Kappa lol

Hope you enjoying your flights tho :P

Thanks! I am looking forward to Panda Express and Domino's once I land. :x

Posted

Thanks! I am looking forward to Panda Express and Domino's once I land. :x

Seem like a lot of fun hehe

Enjoy as we enjoy getting Ogre Rings ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Hey guys,

Christmas 2016 or 2017?

3 people like this

Posted

Hey guys,

Valkyrie awakening next please.

Posted

Will be before Christmas 2019!!!

Yay!!

Posted

Hey guys,

Thank you for looking into it at least :) 

Posted

Hey guys,

nice.

Posted

I still haven't gotten an Answer to WTF a "Nouver" even is, someone explain since the OP failed to

Posted (edited)

Timeline on KR for reference:

Valencia Pt I: July 23, 2015

Nouver: August 13, 2015

Karanda: October 22, 2015

Valencia Pt II: December 23, 2015

Kutum: August 18, 2016

Timeline on NA

Valencia Pt I: June 29, 2016

Valencia Pt II: August 31, 2016

Karanda: August 31, 2016

Kutum: September 14, 2016

Nouver: September 2016   < Christmas?

Why were you guys so eager to release Kutum? Why not Nouver instead of Kutum? Kutum got added 1 month after KR's release, but Nouver still isn't here. Why?

Edited by oqwnM
1 person likes this

Posted

I still haven't gotten an Answer to WTF a "Nouver" even is, someone explain since the OP failed to

You run the title "wasn't born yesterday", yet you can't take the all of 3 seconds it'd take you to find out that Nouver is a dragon world boss that drops a pure ap offhand?

1 person likes this

Posted

You run the title "wasn't born yesterday", yet you can't take the all of 3 seconds it'd take you to find out that Nouver is a dragon world boss that drops a pure ap offhand?

Google is blocked in his Country FeelsBad

Posted

Hey guys,

My only question, why lie to all of our faces?

Posted

Hey guys,

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated. I'd personally like to know what happened though. I think that me (and likely a lot of other players) would like to know. Like.... Did a bug appear? Did PA tell you to hold it? Is nouver getting a rework in KR? Did you bosses basically just feel that now "wasn't the right time"? Or what more specifically happened? Since it sounded on your twitter like you were just about ready to release Nouver :/

Would appreciate any sort of answer on this and take care :) 

Greetings, Croxus Traveler.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated. I'd personally like to know what happened though. I think that me (and likely a lot of other players) would like to know. Like.... Did a bug appear? Did PA tell you to hold it? Is nouver getting a rework in KR? Did you bosses basically just feel that now "wasn't the right time"? Or what more specifically happened? Since it sounded on your twitter like you were just about ready to release Nouver :/

Would appreciate any sort of answer on this and take care :) 

Greetings, Croxus Traveler.

What you have to understand is that Kakao EU don't work on the patches themselves, they don't even know what's in them. Kakao KR sends them patches to implement and they get whatever they get.