• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nouver

169 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait.... What? Last time I checked we got b2p + cash shop with more convenience items than cosmetics at this point in time ._. 

Not sure where you got f2p from (Soon™).

from his ass, where the rest of his comments/opinions come from.

Posted

Wait.... What? Last time I checked we got b2p + cash shop with more convenience items than cosmetics at this point in time ._. 

Not sure where you got f2p from (Soon™).

Once again, check what I wrote above.  Pay to play is the better subscription model for companies 8because it gives you an easily seen and calculated revenue, versus cash shop can fluctuate a lot.  B2P is more or less equivalent to f2p.  The cost of the box don't offset much

Posted

Once again, check what I wrote above.  Pay to play is the better subscription model for companies 8because it gives you an easily seen and calculated revenue, versus cash shop can fluctuate a lot.  B2P is more or less equivalent to f2p.  The cost of the box don't offset much

Oh I see. So it's just that you're full of shit? Good to know :) Please do tell me how those millions that Kakao and PA made by b2p is the same as f2p. Please, I dare you. Feel free to tell those who spent almost 100 euro for the game how it was "more or less equivalent to f2p", or better yet, tell Kakao to GIVE BACK all the money made by the sales of the game xD. Say "it's more or less equivalent to free, so you might as well give back the cash and make it free" xD. This got to be the dumbest thing I've heard in years. Good one :D You should try become a comedian xD

Posted

You're full of crap, just leave.  You apparently don't know how many millions of dollars (yes i said millions with an S at the end to indicate that its plural) they raked in with the preorders earlier in the year.  B2P =/= F2P

Posted

nouver needs warrior, warrior needs nouver.. now? now!

Posted

I dont get this comment  by ur statement shouldn't you already be ahead you had the AP advantage for Months how is giving Nouver going to ruin that advantage u had for so long .....?

Do you realize wizards don't have an awakening while classes that benefit the most from nouver do? That is my point.

Posted (edited)

https://dm.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/57538p/nouver_quest_is_out_sandgrain_bazaar_trade_manager/

ils4fX1.jpg

In todays patch apparently.

Is it even worth tagging gms at this point? It's pretty goddamned clear it serves no purpose whatsoever.

@GM_Caramel since you're lurking on the forums, could you add this to the "wtf is going on" list to your supervisors?

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

https://dm.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/57538p/nouver_quest_is_out_sandgrain_bazaar_trade_manager/

ils4fX1.jpg

Is it even worth tagging gms at this point? It's pretty goddamned clear it serves no purpose whatsoever.

@GM_Caramel since you're lurking on the forums, could you add this to the "wtf is going on" list to your supervisors?

Yes, thank you. 

Posted

I'll never undertstand why people get upset that more gear like this isn't in the game yet. 

It's just more rng and shit to upgrade that everyone else will be going for as well. It doesn't improve the game in any way shape or form. 

By Huntler

Oh wait I do understand now because it's the professional forums crybaby himself; Huntard. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It doesn't improve the game in any way shape or form. 

This line, this line right here is how I know you have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted

feel free to nouver-splain me senpai 

Posted (edited)

feel free to nouver-splain me senpai 

What class do you play? Are you aware, for example (and this is just one reason given your quote on saying it doesn't improve the game) that Nouver is the only pure AP offhand for nearly half the classes in the game? Are you aware that it is REQUIRED for any higher gear player to accomplish any of the end game content that is already currently in game, yet for some reason gated by this item that they refuse to give? I am talking Aakman, Hystria, hell even the desert ogres we got today. All content that this item is essentially required to efficiently grind these locations. 

That all ignores the logic of why put any gear in game at all if anyone is just going to get it and its going to take time... I mean, thats kind of the point of a MMO. By your logic any gear added is pointless. New gear is added to allow progression to continue and let them control the power curve into new content (among other things).

Edited by Huntler

Posted

so it's just a crutch to do hard content - got it

Posted

so it's just a crutch to do hard content - got it

Nice b8

Posted

You would think so, wouldn't you? You would think that in a professional business relationship upon which the viability and longevity of a product is based, there would be open communication. But from everything we've ever seen and heard from Kakao EU, there isn't. We've been told multiple times before, for weeks at a time, that they're "trying to get information from KR," so clearly there's a crippling lack of communication here.

But the sad thing is, this isn't surprising. It's something I've seen many times before, in every single translated Korean game I've played. For whatever reason, it just doesn't seem that Korean developers/publishers are capable of having the open dialogue that is necessary when localizing their games to different regions.

Main thing is Korean dev don't feel they need to explain themselves its how it is that's why!!

Posted

They are likely waiting on the most recently discussed DP revamp Korea is about to receive, and likely us soon after. Nouver was essentially one of a few game breaking items released in Korea allowing some players to reach excess of 265+AP. 

You don't know broken until you see some classes with AP in the amounts of 250+.

No, nouver isn't the only way to achieve it but it definitely made it much easier. 

Anyways, just my two cents and a likely scenario for the wait. Seeing as nothing else actually makes sense.  

Posted

ils4fX1.jpg

We've confirmed that the quest snuck into our build in this patch, but this will be fixed most likely next week. It wasn't possible to remove it during the emergency maintenance yet.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

We've confirmed that the quest snuck into our build in this patch, but this will be fixed most likely next week. It wasn't possible to remove it during the emergency maintenance yet.

Best regards,
GM Dew

I thought you were going home bro,
Working hard Mr. Dew.

Posted

I thought you were going home bro,Working hard Mr. Dew.

I am home now but the game was down so I had nothing else to do. :(

Best regards,
GM Dew

5 people like this

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

I love you for this comment alone.

Posted

Best regards,
GM Dew

I'll like this when I get more likes in a few hours

Posted (edited)

It appears there were some miscommunication between us and Pearl Abyss, Nouver isn't ready yet and had to be postponed, but it's been confirmed it will be released before Christmas. (And to the most sarcastic of you, yes 2016. :P )

hope this is still a thing so we get Nouver this Week. Or is he cofirmed to be called "Never" from now on?

@GM_Caramel so just you got something to read while you write the postponing of Never ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jergens

Posted

Great unholy n3cromancy!!

Posted

who dis?

Posted

lets see if they keep their word this time about nouver coming before christmas. hard to believe anything they say as they keep going back on their words. and who knows, tomorrow Nouver might just become a myth that we will never see.