• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tamer awakening

32 posts in this topic

Posted

So anyone that played or knows somthing about tamer awakening in end game (60+).

I keep hearing its bad. Rowlan has a command !tamer that says:RIP

I have watched frozzen stream(lvl 61 full tet) and he is getting completly obliterated like he his fodder. Now idk if 235 ap is low for kr standard but im 218 ap(208 khutum) and im doing fairly well in rbf but im getting more and more sidleined by every awakened class. Tamer ccs seems to be a joke compared to awakened ccs that give block and superarmor.  Idk how the class will transition on the future but i have serious doubt about it. I invested a lot into my tamer already 40% into 61 and i really dont want to reroll the ranger FOTM but i feel unmotivated nowadays. I have to tryhard every day to survive against these -----got warriors with 100% uptime on block/superarmor. I need to use 3 foodbuff elixir while a 160 ap sorc does the same dmg as me. Then i watch tamer awakening skill. All stationary. Watch warrior and sorc. Every skill has some movement in it but us, an assassin class gets stationary dmg. The 2 initiate we get seem really good but i dont expect to hit them since everyone is either blocking or in super armor. And then there is the grab. On theory its good . Let us chain combo and 100-0 someone. But now that we are getting into 1cc 1shot  i see its flaw. Grab is the only way to deal against block and superarmor but tamer grab doenst give any help since if u grab a war using any of his skill u will get stiffened. Same with sorc. And against geared player missing a grab means death.

Idk please someone with more knowledge help me. And id like to hear 60+ awaken feedback mostly. Seems like we get a huge % voost on the main skills at that level.

Posted (edited)

i think the same as you stationary etc., but what i wanted to say is that it seems kakao knows about the tamer state (buffs last patch). So i hope they will change/buff tamer with the promised "BIG balance Patch" when all awakens are released. 

And dont take Frozzen as a comparison he is not very good in pvp ... maybee watch that guy 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC61e587Ho4x9_AH5bnDcGiA

Edited by Nudelstrudel
1 person likes this

Posted

i think the same as you stationary etc., but what i wanted to say is that it seems kakao knows about the tamer state (buffs last patch). So i hope they will change/buff tamer with the promised "BIG balance Patch" when all awakens are released. 

And dont take Frozzen as a comparison he is not very good in pvp ... maybee watch that guy 

definitly the best tamer i've seen. Thx for the video, looks like he is tryhardin as ----- playing like a blader but withouth the crazy mobility. Atleast the 100% look cool :(

Posted

i feel like we would need a attack like sorc has with no collision and some movement in it, but if you mananage all your cd's well we still have plenty of movement only not on our attacks :(.

But we are pretty good in 1vs1 but everything above we are just to easy to catch if we commit attacking atleast that's how i feel

Posted

Just wait for it to be released.

Koreans cried about tamer since release of the class.

Russians did too.

EU/US are still crying about it on the forums while some Tamers ingame mastered the class and are just running around wrecking everyone and everything.

Posted

Just worry about getting GS up after that is on par for PvP focus on skill which includes cancels etc. The awaken is just to compliment for what the base weapon is lacking.

Posted

complete garbage a good tamer would switch between non awakening and awakening. 

Posted

Russians did too.

EU/US are still crying about it on the forums while some Tamers ingame mastered the class and are just running around wrecking everyone and everything.

there is not much to master if you have a brain.... ppl always give that excuse "there is someone out there that is reking everyone as a tamer" yet noone has seen him 

he is like a shadow not the hero we deserve but the hero we need ... or however this goes. kappa

2 people like this

Posted

definitly the best tamer i've seen. Thx for the video, looks like he is tryhardin as ----- playing like a blader but withouth the crazy mobility. Atleast the 100% look cool :(

Here's another video that should lighten your mood about tamer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dypj5p7h1o4

Posted

If you are that high lvl and feel like you are getting owned than Tamer is just not the class for you.  I'm at 58 and loving Tamer more than I did at release.

I'd suggest trying Ninja out.

Posted

I've tried lot's of classes in this game, have a ninja sat at 56 so I can try awakening on him, have an awakened Sorc and honestly, I wasn't enjoying it.  Found it a bit boring and repetitive, but truthfully I suck at sorc :)  I went back to my Tamer, not played it in months and honestly I'm having a blast.  Really enjoying it, I think it just suits my playstyle.  Definitely feels solid and I'm enjoying it more now than I was at release.  As for PvP, so far I've not been killed in open pvp, if someone jumps me I either kill them or they run.  Beaten quite a few awakened wars, surprised I was able to disrupt them as much as I have been, considering the amount of super armour on their GS.

I'll just wait and see, for me the important thing is, I'm having fun.

Posted (edited)

as far as i know, 235 ap is pretty low at kr server. top players sit at 260+

And more important, as i heared from one of my friends who played kr server. Around 60% of the total players have a ranger as main character. i am highly doubt about it.

Edited by Nethien

Posted

Russians did too.

that's because tamer is the biggest trash i've ever played and seen in any game in my life. If you think me killing people with tamer means that tamer isnt bad then you're just wrong. I would do way better with another class if i played one, especially sorc or warrior.

As it stands now, i don't need awakening to win 1v1 , just pots because pvp w/o pots is lame as hell with so much lag and desync and rng resists and if you fight w/o pots , the worse player can always win due to one of those 2 things and in general i dislike potless pvp. Still doesn't make tamer good, just my enemies bad. I doubt there's many .. or any people on jordine that fully understand how builds and stats work outside of my guild (even the ppl in my guild don't understand and don't want to realize it fully) and then there's no ppl with as much experience and skill in general, and ofcourse gear. Im wasting myself on tamer but whatever.. the goal was to be the best waifu possible but this game makes me rage so much, i should've just rolled old hag sorc or a warrior

as far as i know, 235 ap is pretty low at kr server. top players sit at 260+

And more important, as i heared from one of my friends who played kr server. Around 60% of the total players have a ranger as main character. i am highly doubt about it.

i bet you think top players in eu sit on 220+ ap too

because ap is all that matters, right? lol. KR players are horrible. Prove me wrong

About tamer. You don't even need awakening because shortsword is incredibly good. The problems with tamer are getting hit mid dodge, RNG resists, desync, the amount of damage you take from wizards. As far as i know, awakening doesn't fix any of these and it doesn't really give you any extra mobility besides the jump so its probably going to be shit in comparison to other awakenings 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

tamer is the biggest trash i've ever played and seen in any game in my life.

Hey, where'd the other Tamer thread go? I just posted on it so I'm sure it was there and now, poof! irrelevant you were in that thread too, it seemed like harmless banter but I assume it got deleted?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, we got moderated. Sorry to mods, just was weird to post and then have it go poof like that.

Edited by Ahni

Posted

Hey, where'd the other Tamer thread go? I just posted on it so I'm sure it was there and now, poof! irrelevant you were in that thread too, it seemed like harmless banter but I assume it got deleted?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, we got moderated. Sorry to mods, just was weird to post and then have it go poof like that.

And i would love if this topic could stay clean and constructive.

@irrelevant Instead of insulting and telling others how bad they are, you could help them to understand the game better. Point it what they do wrong, and what should they do instead. You aren't helping them in any way.

As for the others, no need to counter insult him, it will just end up in a endless back and forth insulting and ruin the topic.

Hate generates more hate.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Man, stop annoying everyone around you. I want to read constructive stuff and learn more about my class.

Edited by Azta
Provoking
2 people like this

Posted

Thx for the videos but there is nothing to enjoy for me as a tamer. Tamer in those videos get rekt by sorc and ranger 70% of the time. The tamer awakening looks clunky, sluggish, static. The pole animations are nice but so slow. Both classes are faster they jump, blink around tamer and thus dictating the pace of combat.

Tamer after awakening seems to have great acrobatic skills with her pole, she will probably win olympics in pole disciplines but sadly no PVP

Posted

It's time to reroll tamer's job!

08f38b500bae8b4ee61918c713cb7f63.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Thx for the videos but there is nothing to enjoy for me as a tamer. Tamer in those videos get rekt by sorc and ranger 70% of the time. The tamer awakening looks clunky, sluggish, static. The pole animations are nice but so slow. Both classes are faster they jump, blink around tamer and thus dictating the pace of combat.

Tamer after awakening seems to have great acrobatic skills with her pole, she will probably win olympics in pole disciplines but sadly no PVP

I wouldn't use that video as a benchmark.  The TTK is too high for ALL classes after awakening, so ANY class will do CC - You die.  Any.  Besides you don't know the tamers gear, the rangers gear and rangers by all accounts are OP after awakening.  We shall just have to wait and see.

Posted

What Irrelevant states is 100% true. Tamer preawakening with proper servers would be godmode! Tamer can be in i-frame, super armor, block status all the time and still do damage, but the slightest desync or lagg breaks your comboes and you die like a mob even with 300DP.

I still wonder why people keep posting KR tamers that play with maximum 10-15 ms and compare with EU/NA.  I personally quit playing tamer because with my 70-100ms this toon is impossible to play. Sorcs were knocking me down mid i-frame. Not to mention the current bug that most people have with the particle effects from others. How can you play a class that needs incredible precision when you can't even see what hits you?

Posted

What Irrelevant states is 100% true. Tamer preawakening with proper servers would be godmode! Tamer can be in i-frame, super armor, block status all the time and still do damage, but the slightest desync or lagg breaks your comboes and you die like a mob even with 300DP.

I still wonder why people keep posting KR tamers that play with maximum 10-15 ms and compare with EU/NA.  I personally quit playing tamer because with my 70-100ms this toon is impossible to play. Sorcs were knocking me down mid i-frame. Not to mention the current bug that most people have with the particle effects from others. How can you play a class that needs incredible precision when you can't even see what hits you?

Play Valkyrie then talk to me about precision. 

Posted

It's true that our iframes aren't the best but it's not impossible lol... You guys should start focusing on what you CAN do about the situation. The whole attitude that "I can't succeed because something is out of my control" doesn't help anyone and it's annoying. 

The tamer awakening looks clunky, sluggish, static. The pole animations are nice but so slow. Both classes are faster they jump, blink around tamer and thus dictating the pace of combat.

Tamer awakening gives us something that we lack a lot of right now which is more protection while we CC. Block attacks, a proper iframe (get out of jail card) and a variety of CC to choose from to engage with and combo off of. It's very well rounded imo there's a lot of different combos and angles you can attack from with it.  

Link to tamer discord for those interested in improving: https://discord.gg/qpHvg 

Posted

Awakened tamer is a kind of mix bag due to not knowing what we are getting. Do we keep our immortal heilang? Do we get some of the resent buffs? etc.

Awakened tamers are quite the masters of CC, having every property at their disposal on demand, this making them one of the most burst capable classes on KR due to that, and the damage scaling. Not many players can float that many types of resistance and then there's resistance penetration.

Their toolset is one of the most well rounded, having a real block, super armor, and completely controllable gap closers. Basically tamers becomes the goto class to jump people, a big turn around from pre-awaken battle styles.

The question now lies in Heilang. Is it going to revert to other version, or some new hybrid version? Who knows, it will change the fighting style immensely depending on what we get.

Posted

Hey guys, do any of you know Tamer awakening questilne or in what location is first Tamer awakening quest?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0