• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, damage in PVP

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tri Updated Iron Buster - 172 AP vs another zerker withy 275 dp: 

100% ult central landing - 100hp

Full Slugfest - 170-210hp 

Auto-attack - 10hp each 

Titan blow - 70hp 

Flame Buster - around 150hp 

Is this for real? 

Edited by Sveyn
2 people like this

Posted

You should be used to this by now Sveyn, berks always get fed in the a.

Posted

can confirm. do next to no damage in pvp

Posted

so our awakened is weak sauce huh.... good thing i didnt open my dande

Posted

meanwhile all warriors need to do is soak some dmg for 100% and go for insta kills

Posted

Sounds about right. Good think im not worried about pvp.

Posted

We didn't get the latest patch from Korea.  Main damage output (pvp) is the grab combo / BWS.  The awakening is extremely nice in PvE farming (going to take some getting use to though) and a lot of skills give you super armor which will make you extremely annoying to deal with during Node Wars.

Now it's just skill point grind time since I need a lot of those still....

Posted

Not sure what ya on about, i did 1500 dmg on a 260 dp warrior just now just to test with only Slugfest and Blasting. Seems fine (Tri Dandelion wep)

1 person likes this

Posted

you sure your "TRI" iron buster isn't a +3 iron buster?

5 people like this

Posted

Please tell me it isn't so... I'm at work and waiting to go home to play, how is it PvE wise? Has anyone compared it to KR?

Posted

I've upgraded the Rough Iron Buster to TRI.. i feel like i deal no damage.. my axes are deals way more damage in pvp..

Posted

How much accuracy do you have OP?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Slugfest = 660%x10 and 792%x3
BWS = 583%x4 816% (last attack)

Slugfest should do a lot more damage but it doesn't.

BOTH say reduced damage in PVP. But not by how much.

Edited by Tulukhast

Posted

Very disappointed to be honest 

Posted

Very disappointed to be honest 

I'm hoping this is just bugged... it doesn't seem right at all.

Posted

I just placed my liverto and offhand in the market get it while its hot....

Posted

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but I'm doing really good damage with 176 AP. Though I have bhegs and kutums so my accuracy is pretty maxed. I'm doing fairly well against other awakened classes and dominating non awakened ones. 

Learn the class thoroughly and we will probably still be learning new things months down the road. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, but I'm doing really good damage with 176 AP. Though I have bhegs and kutums so my accuracy is pretty maxed. I'm doing fairly well against other awakened classes and dominating non awakened ones. 

Learn the class thoroughly and we will probably still be learning new things months down the road. 

In a perfect environment u can do a lot. Fact is, turtle then go for a oneshot is what any awakened class but us can do. If it is easier it means it is better, simply because nobody is perfect.

Not complaining though, they have buffed slugfest already so they are aware, but u gotta know changing skill damage values is a very hard taks and will take months for our highly skilled developer copy paste team.

The values above still feel low, i can't judge, i failed tri 4times and now i have to wait to buy new busters, life sucks. 

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

Yer failed TRI 3 times so sitting on 50 stacks and a Pri Upgrade Buster, damage did feel a little lack luster, will need more time in the arena to be sure though

Posted

161 (+15 from crystals) Awakening AP and I've been one-comboing people with 250-260 DP. I do use Bhegs and Saiyers so my accuracy should be good.

Feel like you need to mix it up with your axe skills (grabs, BWS, stomp mainly) to make the most use of it as you need to buy time for your cooldowns to get back up again.

The awakening weapon skill themselves doesnt do a lot of damage, but all the CC's and superarmor makes it pretty strong regardless. As for grinding I've been grinding at about twice the speed that I was before so I'm pretty happy. I already felt that berserkers with axes were really strong for large scale and I dont see this changing, it's only gonna get better with the FT buff that we are getting.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

161 (+15 from crystals) Awakening AP and I've been one-comboing people with 250-260 DP. I do use Bhegs and Saiyers so my accuracy should be good.

Feel like you need to mix it up with your axe skills (grabs, BWS, stomp mainly) to make the most use of it as you need to buy time for your cooldowns to get back up again.

The awakening weapon skill themselves doesnt do a lot of damage, but all the CC's and superarmor makes it pretty strong regardless. As for grinding I've been grinding at about twice the speed that I was before so I'm pretty happy. I already felt that berserkers with axes were really strong for large scale and I dont see this changing, it's only gonna get better with the FT buff that we are getting.

So how much damage do u do with slugfest on a proper target? the point is that other classes get a skill that really -----s ppl up. u don't need skill, u don't have to be fully concentrated on the class but have time to look at your surrounding and just click bam. We could one combo before, just get lucky and fight stupid people with stupid full ap builds and not having grab resist. can u one combo without grab, without relying on a 1/12 chance to land 3combos in a row vs 40%resist having to use 2crystals just to get it to just 40%while other classes just wank around using offensive crystals that work for pve too? 

I couldn't try but after some talking to old friends the truth is in the middle, the truth is that awakening skills are useless in pvp (good in pve and good supplement for axe in pvp)for damage which is so silly, typical stupid nerf from being overturned but sorc stayed, ranger stayed, warrior stayed. The buff is okay but it is not on other classes level and our potato devs will take a while to "implement"copy paste it.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

283DP warrior here.  we have some pretty well geared zerkers that can kill me from 100-0 within 2 grabs.

the dmg is insane.  not sure what issues people are having.

it seems very strange, my ulti on a warrior does 20-30% of his max HP.

we are both very well geared.

Posted (edited)

So how much damage do u do with slugfest on a proper target? the point is that other classes get a skill that really -----s ppl up. u don't need skill, u don't have to be fully concentrated on the class but have time to look at your surrounding and just click bam. We could one combo before, just get lucky and fight stupid people with stupid full ap builds and not having grab resist. can u one combo without grab, without relying on a 1/12 chance to land 3combos in a row vs 40%resist having to use 2crystals just to get it to just 40%while other classes just wank around using offensive crystals that work for pve too? 

I couldn't try but after some talking to old friends the truth is in the middle, the truth is that awakening skills are useless in pvp for damage which is so silly, typical stupid nerf. The buff is okay but it is not on other classes level and our potato devs will take a while to "implement"copy paste it.

I don't have exact numbers but slugfest itself did about 20-30% of the opponents health maybe? I did open with lava piercer->space bar skill (dont remember name and not ingame)->slugfest->shake off forward if i was too far away and then grab etcetc. I'm level 59 if it is relevant.

I don't consider my AP to be high at all, and people aren't going to get much tankier than they are now. These are only my first impressions and I obviously need to practice more versus different opponents, I agree that the damage of the awakening itself isn't that high and it might be on the low-mid tier but I need to play more before I draw a conclusion, never played KR so I've only had some hours to play around with it so far. The class overall is strong in my mind.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the 100% seems to be absolutely useless for PVP so far.

Edited by Robin Hoodlum

Posted (edited)

I don't have exact numbers but slugfest itself did about 20-30% of the opponents health maybe? I did open with lava piercer->space bar skill (dont remember name and not ingame)->slugfest->shake off forward if i was too far away and then grab etcetc. I'm level 59 if it is relevant.

I don't consider my AP to be high at all, and people aren't going to get much tankier than they are now. These are only my first impressions and I obviously need to practice more versus different opponents, I agree that the damage of the awakening itself isn't that high and it might be on the low-mid tier but I need to play more before I draw a conclusion, never played KR so I've only had some hours to play around with it so far. The class overall is strong in my mind.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the 100% seems to be absolutely useless for PVP so far.

100%being useless only hurts the average players, if you are very well geared u can shit on anybody no matter the class on grindspots anyway even with only axes.

For real pvp FT is where u will spent and the buff is nice, but it is not in game (or did i miss it?) and nobody knows when our apes will copy paste it. 

Tbh saying it is low-mid tier means it is trash tier. Warrior top, sorc top, ranger top, kuno top, valk top. Which one is not top? Ours. And they started with a hesitant buff so they are aware but our devs are not which is a big problem. Having to rely on a -----got mechanic that grab combo is (the grabbed feels like shit, the grabber feels like shit if its resisted) but have proper damage like other classes have. 

To be clear, pve farm is nice, being the FT ----- is nice for the dos that can collect kills and brag on the leaderboards. GG.

PS: You do 20-30%damage, how much does the warrior and sorc big damage skills? 60% of your way higher hp or more? ;)

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted (edited)

#nerfwarrior #prayforgiant #sorcneedGRAB

Edited by Kushina
3 people like this