• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, damage in PVP

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Huge disappointment here.

Have been playing Giant since Korean Beta, never wanted to reroll, never, not even at first when we were basically completely useless... never, untill now. 

No damage AT ALL. It's still way better with the axes. Meh.

Posted

Already selling my gear ^^

Posted

Already selling my gear ^^

LOL good I hope everyone changes class. I'll gladly be the only Zerk.

Posted

Even with +10 I am 1 shotting Sausan at 56. Is it really that much less dps than Warrior?

Posted

Even with +10 I am 1 shotting Sausan at 56. Is it really that much less dps than Warrior?

PvE Rocks, its the damage in PvP they are worried about

I haven't had a chance to fully test it yet but will be doing a few node wars and lots of RBF before i decide about continuing to level 60 on the zerk

Posted

Is it possible that only the green awakening weapon is dealing so bad pvp damage? I also entchanted it to tri and dealt nearly no damage in comparison to my tri liverto to my warrior guildmate.

Perhaps the damage of the blue and golden buster is correct and only the pvp damage of the green one is bugged?

Posted

Ugh now to get it to pri. I almost have all the 56 skills available. Ugh dunno warrior or zerker!

Posted

After doing a field test in a gvg i do have to say that the damage is lacking. this might be the same thing that happened to the other classes like bladder/plum, kuno/warrior in that their skill damage values are messed up. people who are very geared won't notice the difference but I do think that something is indeed bugged.

Posted

tested it, seems pretty poop

Posted

you sure your "TRI" iron buster isn't a +3 iron buster?

haha :P

Posted

Awakening is just released for one day and people start to sell their gear already because they didn't figure out how to play it - hilarious :D

Give it some days to get used to it before you judge on the awakening

1 person likes this

Posted

283DP warrior here.  we have some pretty well geared zerkers that can kill me from 100-0 within 2 grabs.

the dmg is insane.  not sure what issues people are having.

it seems very strange, my ulti on a warrior does 20-30% of his max HP.

we are both very well geared.

dont try.. they will say u lie :D

Posted

Awakening is just released for one day and people start to sell their gear already because they didn't figure out how to play it - hilarious :D

Give it some days to get used to it before you judge on the awakening

This isnt about "getting used". We are not talking about combos and such. We are talking about pure damage - that sucks.

Posted (edited)

This isnt about "getting used". We are not talking about combos and such. We are talking about pure damage - that sucks.

Most classes in this game rely on combos to bring up some damage - do you expect to press one button and - BOOM POOF EXPLOISION - Target dead?

I don't know a single class in this game that works like that

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted

Ye i was a bit scared at low dmg at 1st, well i wont rerroll cause i need more time to practise this swigtch between axe and awakening.

I also need to tri this buster only duo atm.

Posted

Most classes in this game rely on combos to bring up some damage - do you expect to press one button and - BOOM POOF EXPLOISION - Target dead?

Warrior with his 100%.

Posted

Warrior with his 100%.

This one is broken, leave it alone.

But i seems your answer to my question is: YES

... wow ....

Posted

This one is broken, leave it alone.

But i seems your answer to my question is: YES

... wow ....

Sorc ult too. Should we leave it alone too? 

Posted (edited)

Sorc ult too. Should we leave it alone too? 

While i have to agree that sorc ult can be annoying as -----, the ult alone doesn't kill you at all - What kills you is Sorc Ult + Some other skills, when you get catched in it.

Also this isn't really compareable because sorc ult is high damage recieved via multiple ticks while warrior ult is a insta burst single tick ability

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

Don't bother with awakening ult until you're 190+ awakening AP, when the Fearsome Tyrant buff comes (Super armor during 100%) it will be infinitely better for mass pvp.

Edited by Gattts

Posted

Don't bother with awakening ult until you're 190+ awakening AP, when the Fearsome Tyrant buff comes (Super armor during 100%) it will be infinitely better for mass pvp.

"Super armor effect added at the beginning part of the skill Fearsome Tyrant."

They only get it during the initial cast, not the whole duration.

Posted

Warrior with his 100%.

with 184 awakened AP my 100% ult does 20-30% of my guild mates berserker's life.

you guys are so funny with your doom and gloom after 1 day expecting the GREEN shitty weapon to deal super dmg.  Get some good gear, some AP and you will see the potential.  

you can't have a class with the potential to AOE CC/Grab chain and also do huge dmg.  It's already ridiculous enough to get grabbed for 15 seconds.

the class is probably the most important in gvg/nodewars outside of wizard/witch

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

"Super armor effect added at the beginning part of the skill Fearsome Tyrant."

They only get it during the initial cast, not the whole duration.

Honestly the initial frames are when you usually get knocked out of it immediately unless you're out of enemy sight when you do it.

Even without the Super armor frames Fearsome Tyrant seems to be the more viable Ult.

Edited by Gattts

Posted

No idea what the lot of you are doing wrong but the zerkers I've fought do plenty of damage. If I get grabbed (Warrior) by a zerk and they just continue that combo on me, which is not hard unless I severely luck out on a resist, then I am dead. Also even for awakened warriors against well enough geared Giants its relatively difficult to chunk them due to all of their health.

This is the first and second -----ing day people, it took Warriors and Sorcs a week or so to get their shit straightened out. Learn your combos, get your swap squared away, get your cannon upgraded (remember about 40%-45% of your mainhand AP is applied to awakening) and continue working on it. The warriors did it, the sorcs did it, now its your turn. Takes a little getting used to, it wasn't going to be an immediate "I win" change, its a playstyle shift that you need to adjust to and trust me I've seen damage go out by awakened giants, I actively AVOID getting grabbed by them because I don't want to get ramrodded by that cannon of theirs.

Also keep in mind, not every class awakening will play the same. I.E Warrior barely swaps to their sword and shield, it is very very situational and its only for utility. Sorc swaps more frequently, usually preferring to stay on their amulet for an opener (cuz iframes) and then swapping to scythe for combo. Giants will have to figure out, or have KR players inform them, of what it is they should be doing.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

gota admit i was completely clueless at launch of the awakening, leaving me thinking...if i would have used none awakening it would be a different scenario...But you just gota keep getting used to it, spent over 12hours in the arena today with the awakening, getting used to it, and on the last hours i could feel and still am feeling more and more that the mobility is going to give into the skill, mobility is key, and we have all of it...its just about getting used to the completely new play style/side of the class, you're going to die to things that you wouldnt die to before in pvp, but you just gota continue till you get as wired as you were with the none awakening... it will take time to learn, and get used to :)...yeh its not like other awakenings where you can turtle,block,sneak...its berserker style, you gota be agressive 24 7

Edited by Draconis
3 people like this