• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, damage in PVP

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

with 184 awakened AP my 100% ult does 20-30% of my guild mates berserker's life.

This~

Gear:

j1gqM5C.png

PS: He is just lv56

Edited by Zyppeler
1 person likes this

Posted

gota admit i was completely clueless at launch of the awakening, leaving me thinking...if i would have used none awakening it would be a different scenario...But you just gota keep getting used to it, spent over 12hours in the arena today with the awakening, getting used to it, and on the last hours i could feel and still am feeling more and more that the mobility is going to give into the skill, mobility is key, and we have all of it...its just about getting used to the completely new play style/side of the class, you're going to die to things that you wouldnt die to before in pvp, but you just gota continue till you get as wired as you were with the none awakening... it will take time to learn, and get used to :)...yeh its not like other awakenings where you can turtle,block,sneak...its berserker style, you gota be agressive 24 7

He did. It was clearly noticeable he did in teamspeak! :D he had lots of fun it seemed :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Before we start going at each other throats we should get someone to look into it.

Edited by remix87

Posted

Damage definitely seems low. Good abilities and I see a lot of nuisance potential. Superarmor chains are hard to deal with. Way to play in 1v1 seems mostly to use awakening as an improved initiator for grab chains and axes to deal the majority of damage.

And to the people complaining about having to use ignore resistance gems, get over it. Every CC class does. 

Posted

This~

Gear:

j1gqM5C.png

yea that's crazy considering your level and gear vs his.

Posted

Damage definitely seems low. Good abilities and I see a lot of nuisance potential. Superarmor chains are hard to deal with. Way to play in 1v1 seems mostly to use awakening as an improved initiator for grab chains and axes to deal the majority of damage.

And to the people complaining about having to use ignore resistance gems, get over it. Every CC class does. 

The main problem for me is that any class gets something for average players. U just jump on somebody and bam they drop. We dont get that, we get do complicated combos that are based around LUCK, pure LUCK.

ALso, i mentioned already, kakao knows about it, they are aware. They changed it or started to change it carefully to me more precise but daum didnt copy paste those changes and god knows when they find they time to do such a difficult task.

If i nv warrior or sorc dande its gonna be a very hard choice, both farm faster(not like giant was slow at farming but damage is lower, played iwth a warrior with duo green awakening and 145ap and he is oneshotting packs that i dont oneshot) and i can always give my berserker his dp gear and let him be the ----- that does FT and dies.

So lets hope that i dont nv some -----got class dande and get over this next annoyance, i just like the class.

Posted

The main problem for me is that any class gets something for average players. U just jump on somebody and bam they drop. We dont get that, we get do complicated combos that are based around LUCK, pure LUCK.

ALso, i mentioned already, kakao knows about it, they are aware. They changed it or started to change it carefully to me more precise but daum didnt copy paste those changes and god knows when they find they time to do such a difficult task.

remove those luck based grabs(i assume) and give them a bit more dmg and im ok with that.  but u cant have a 15 second CC chain which is based on resists for sure but it's still insane.  as a zerker relying on grabs you should be running kutum + double precision in weapon.  

Posted

remove those luck based grabs(i assume) and give them a bit more dmg and im ok with that.  but u cant have a 15 second CC chain which is based on resists for sure but it's still insane.  as a zerker relying on grabs you should be running kutum + double precision in weapon.  

Its exactly what i want. Take the combo away, make it impossible. Im repeating myself but if ur being the one grabchained u feel cheated and if u NEED to grabchain but it fails over and over due to rng u feel cheated. Everybody is losing on those mechanics, simply give immunity after a grab like for any other cc and give us proper damage.

Posted

First impression is that the grab chain + tank + damage is just ridiculous.

Posted

I'm not a berserker and even i am pushing for a buff for them, this damage is ridiculous...

1 person likes this

Posted

100% black spirit that is just a long dash is such a slap in the face.

Posted

yea that's crazy considering your level and gear vs his.

It's not crazy, unless you're -----ing naked the warrior 100% doesn't one shot you... It hurts, a lot, but so does almost every other 100%. I think I got two pieced by it once, by a level 59 Warrior with something along the lines of 190 base AP and a TET dandy, and I only have 240 DP and 3k health. 

Posted

so many people complaining wow, im having a blast with this crazy mobility and dmg is good if you actually do combos

3 people like this

Posted

It's not crazy, unless you're -----ing naked the warrior 100% doesn't one shot you... It hurts, a lot, but so does almost every other 100%. I think I got two pieced by it once, by a level 59 Warrior with something along the lines of 190 base AP and a TET dandy, and I only have 240 DP and 3k health. 

well i agree with you but most ppl are under the impression warriors 1 shot everything.  i play a warrior too.

Posted

Will take some time getting used to~dmg is way low thou, going 214 AP on sheet with sharp gold attack stone and 293 DP -Im not doing nearly enough dmg in rbf-sorcs/warrs with this gear and my lvl (60) massacre ppl.

They also got iframes/block where I need to face tank everything~and 1 stun/knockdown and its delete~

DP setup is another story~with 376 DP+8 (pot)+10 (house) and some +20DP on skills its basically godmode~with titan syndrome its 439 DP~and it really feels like it~the whole zerg is on me but with no nouver in game they just dont hurt that much.

Will see where we land~but last cristmas 1 slugfest deleting ppl is not what we got~in 1v1 I just grapple ppl to a slow and very unsatisfying death~unless they are low lvl/gear~then I feel like a warrior/sorc for a second 😊

Posted

I just grapple ppl to a slow and very unsatisfying death~

Yeah its bad for us and its bad for them. everybody losing because daum/kakao is unable to do balancing properly^^

Posted

This sounds like an accuracy issue. 

Posted (edited)

This sounds like an accuracy issue. 

I was trying with saiyer on a lvl56 being 58. it is not an accuracy issue it is a "damage reduced in pvp" issue.  BWS does more damage in less time.

Edited by iloveKuchen
1 person likes this

Posted

And so they nerf BWS dmg in patch...think we need to lear from our fellow sorcs and warriors...the battle is to cry until we also get boosted to op lvls!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And so they nerf BWS dmg in patch...think we need to lear from our fellow sorcs and warriors...the battle is to cry until we also get boosted to op lvls!!

They nerf bws and they buff slugfest. FT super armor is a big buff so i dunno get back to get a lot dp and be the ----- for other classes^^

It isnt our battle though (daum doesnt do any changes if we are lucky they translate the crap within  a couple of months and paste it in)and sorc were op all the time, ranger are very op too outfarming anything but tamer and getting the best awakening as the icing on the cake because poor ranger could only beat people that farm the same time but get less gear r farm less than they do and get killed by all thsoe that farm more.

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

they didnt nerf it yet, because if the nerfed it we would have shield on flow: ancient wave

we dont 

Posted (edited)

I'm not a berserker and even i am pushing for a buff for them, this damage is ridiculous...

I'm a warrior with lower ap/awake ap and dp then my zerker pal and I see him do less then half of my dmg. I have no credibility to give such concerns yet I know my pals damage is lower then it should be in pvp especially compared to the axe form. He more than likely doesn't know his combos but the current damage is far too low even if the class is supposed to be a tank.

Edited by Xexal

Posted

I need a lot a lot of work on this new playstyle.  The best things I can say atm is slugest is our biggest damage output, can press space to rip up ground after almost any ability (similar to stomp) the debuffs one devastation are brutal.  Switching forms are pretty easy use lava piercer and it will switch you from cannon to axe, press space and it will switch you back.  Your E grab is usable in cannon form and will switch you into axe form to do grab cambo.  Out 100% ult does good damage if you land directly on someone, other then that its very very lackluster, that is probably my biggest complain.  Right now, not a big fan of it all, going to take me a long time to rewire some muscle memory.

Posted

at least u can grab for days

Posted

at least u can grab for days

well not for long, ranger awakening is coming and with it a need to max out grab resistance.