• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So, damage in PVP

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

at least u can grab for days

No we can not grab for days. U have 40 resist even if we sacrifice farm (10ap instead of ignore resistance) while others walk us away with a simple skill. 

So.. There is no grab chaining vs competent players. 

A missed grab leaves us widely open to get facefked. 

Edited by iloveKuchen
1 person likes this

Posted

178 AP on awakening level 58. Slugfest done 25% hp on 220 pd.

Still in need to grab, grab, grab. I was happy to find an awakening that allow me to escape the need of grab/desynch.

I stop for a while the zerk : ) We will see later if fix ! :)

Good luck guys

Posted

Still in need to grab, grab, grab. I was happy to find an awakening that allow me to escape the need of grab/desynch.

Good luck guys

Its not a reason to stop giant is still able to be good in 1vs1 because grabs and a besat in groups. its just sad misbalancing

Posted (edited)

I wanted a class that i can choose the style any time I wish. Like Ranger is ranged or close with awakening.

In the release of canon , you could choose CC (axes) / full dps (canon). Now we have to use Axes for CC DPS and Canon for mobility.

Edited by Tsav

Posted

I wanted a class that i can choose the style any time I wish. Like Ranger is ranged or close with awakening.

In the release of canon , you could choose CC (axes) / full dps (canon). Now we have to use Axes for CC DPS and Canon for mobility.

idk i found the cc and mobility ofc cannon to be way more useful, than stomp/FD 

and ofc the shout cc

Posted

think I could handle the underwhelming damage from our awakening, it picks up some utility if other classes didn't get 'I win' button 100% black spirits and ours is a dash, you can't even use it to get in and use your axe 100%, since it wastes your blk spirit, lol.

Posted

Very disappointed to be honest.

Awakening can not be compared with the damage generated by the axes. You can only do a good damage using chain Graps.

I hope it fixed soon.

Posted

Very disappointed to be honest.

Awakening can not be compared with the damage generated by the axes. You can only do a good damage using chain Graps.

I hope it fixed soon.

Fixed? Nothing is broken...

Posted

Is damage really that bad in PvP?

Posted

yeah, its weird cause it works right in pve, they just put like a 1/4 modifier on all awakening dmg in pvp

Posted

yeah, even tho people are over reacting

the damage is way too low on almost all of the skills

Posted

Good luck guys

i have 181 ap on awakening, i can hurt 50% hp on 280 pd, with the buff 45% cc so, u need accuracy ^^ and knockdown the ennemy of course.

Posted

What wrong with you guys? Before awakening you have 3-4 buffs and eazy can  kill awakening warrior now get few new skill and you are disappointment? Just practice its one  of the strongest awakenings.

Posted

Do not cry;-) Kuno is beginning broken;-) You have yet axes and do a good damage using chain Graps. ;-) We only false descriptions;-). Balance Cashkao;-)

PS Playing KUNO know what it means;-(

Posted

This~

Gear:

j1gqM5C.png

PS: He is just lv56

Please same video with Sorc  - Wizzard/Witch - Tamer - Ranger - Musa/hewa with the same DP instead of the zerk plz plz plz :D

Posted

156 AP Awakening and only lvl 57 and i do actually pretty sick dmg against ppl with the same lvl and 220-260 DP... I guess if we find out sick combos we will easily rek anything

Posted

156 AP Awakening and only lvl 57 and i do actually pretty sick dmg against ppl with the same lvl and 220-260 DP... I guess if we find out sick combos we will easily rek anything

Yeah, seems like it's a l2p issue just like early days of other awakenings.

Posted

Yeah, seems like it's a l2p issue just like early days of other awakenings.

i think so too, i remember all the sorcs went "oh my good i deal no damage" the first day. Dont forget the warriors all of em went like "wow the damage in pvp is super low" good times good times. GIT GUD giants wow...

Posted

i think so too, i remember all the sorcs went "oh my good i deal no damage" the first day. Dont forget the warriors all of em went like "wow the damage in pvp is super low" good times good times. GIT GUD giants wow...

Actually, both of those classes suffered more from being pathetically easy to kill than low damage, although bad players who can't combo are still pretty unimpressive on the damage front right now.

Posted

(remember about 40%-45% of your mainhand AP is applied to awakening).

Doesn't work like that yet.

Posted

Pvp damage is fine guys. Trust me I play a warrior.

Posted

Actually, both of those classes suffered more from being pathetically easy to kill than low damage, although bad players who can't combo are still pretty unimpressive on the damage front right now.

oh yea i forgot about that, all my warrior friends complained about being squishy on first day. yea i remember them complaining all day "damn dude i do no dps... and im so squishy" Good times good times. 

Posted

Just tell me how this awakening damage compares to sorc. Cause in my opinion its like comparing a nerf gun to a vulcan autocannon.

1 person likes this

Posted

today i had a duel in velia. I start with 100% Skill and my Enemy (57 Kuno ca 240+ dp) start to laugh. My 100% deals 300 dmg. My Gear 158/150/232 (57). For PvP i only use Axes cause the Ghettoblaster is just a prank. The Sorc spin2win does more dmg then 3 of my awakening skills together.  My Guild say it is maybe a lag of accuracy? Maybe the Awakening Skills need ton of Accuracy?

Posted

today i had a duel in velia. I start with 100% Skill and my Enemy (57 Kuno ca 240+ dp) start to laugh. My 100% deals 300 dmg. My Gear 158/150/232 (57). For PvP i only use Axes cause the Ghettoblaster is just a prank. The Sorc spin2win does more dmg then 3 of my awakening skills together.  My Guild say it is maybe a lag of accuracy? Maybe the Awakening Skills need ton of Accuracy?

Truth be told, when Zerk awakening came out in Korea it was SUPER strong.  Slugfest was melting classes.  This stayed for awhile and then they got a HUGE nerf to the point the Korean videos for about 4-6 months now have all been Axes.  Cannon has been used for mobility and CC.  You'll notice a few posts down the Korean Berserker Patch Buff.  We currently do not have this buff.  Accuracy may play a small part depending on their gear but even with tri bhegs the damage of the hand cannon in pvp is really just meh.  It's simply used to set up the grab combo.