• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Psa tip on getting tet/pen easily

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you feel that you're not killing your enemies fast enough? Sick and tired of being bullied around? Just pay to win with artisan memory and just spam enchant. Get tet easy like never before. Want pen? Spam artisan memory. Enchant has never been so easy. 

Posted

😒

Posted

just passing by ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Posted

Was your post delayed by a week or did you click on the wrong patch notes?

6 people like this

Posted

they are pretty good.

Posted

you seem upset.  there there.

Posted

kek

Posted

Do you feel that you're not killing your enemies fast enough? Sick and tired of being bullied around? Just pay to win with artisan memory and just spam enchant. Get tet easy like never before. Want pen? Spam artisan memory. Enchant has never been so easy. 

clearly you havn't tried Tet let alone Pen. Its just as clear you dont have one because altho you do more damage it doesnt help much in RBF & Siege, 1 on 1 it helps a little but theres still OP classes in game without awakenings like Ranger & Blader so your going to getr rekt anyway.

Posted

Lololololololololololol.

Theres like maybe 3-4 PEN's across all servers in NA/EU.  People who think they can be gotten so easily...  SMH...  You have no idea what you are talking about.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lololololololololololol.

Theres like maybe 3-4 PEN's across all servers in NA/EU.  People who think they can be gotten so easily...  SMH...  You have no idea what you are talking about.

I got one of em.an armor ^.^

And spamming artisans dosent get you tet OR pen.things downgrade you know

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted

I got one of em.an armor ^.^

Ad spamming artisans dosent get you tet OR pen.thigns downgrade you know

Grats duder!  PEN is an achievement, I can see someone having a full set in maybe 2-3 years, but right now...  No way.

Posted

Grats duder!  PEN is an achievement, I can see someone having a full set in maybe 2-3 years, but right now...  No way.

Thank you ^.^ .Yeah its too hard to get full set like that right now 2-3 years sounds about right

Posted

Well i used 300 artisan memory and still tri with 100+ failstacks. When you say artisan memory is p2w i ask myself what did i win already :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Inb4 whiteknight @War shows up to tell you this is just pay2convenience and doesn't give you an advantage because rng is involved.

1 person likes this

Posted

get a rl job. 

earn money buy artisan mem. 

1 person likes this

Posted

get a rl job. 

Get a rl job.

Earn money and don't support p2w.

Keep honor.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's alright, OP is just one of those special people.

1 person likes this

Posted

get a rl job. 

Never gonna catch up with this.

Lose your job, leech off social security. Grind all day to make more silver than you ever could through "p2w" alone. Collect wellfare check buy artisan mem on top of that.

9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

Q..Q is strong with this one.

Posted

Im feeling bad for those people that will spend real money trying get PEN.

u'll be broke

Posted

uncontrollable gambling addiction is an achievement and should be looked up to and encouraged these days? lmao, pathetic

no enchanting in this game is any achievement whatsoever for anyone

Posted

uncontrollable gambling addiction is an achievement and should be looked up to and encouraged these days? lmao, pathetic

no enchanting in this game is any achievement whatsoever for anyone, people who have more than 3 tet pieces right now are pathetic rng carried scumlord -----s or sad p2w morons, either way you should boo them not praise them

Did you get your TET weapon now Lemon?

Posted

Guess you didn't ever tried to TRI anything and you are trying to troll us with p2w attempts at TET/PEN

lolilol

Posted

no enchanting in this game is any achievement whatsoever for anyone, people who have more than 3 tet pieces right now are pathetic rng carried scumlord -----s or sad p2w morons, either way you should boo them not praise them 

Here *hands irrelevant (appropriate name) a cork* I think your clam is leaking.

Also what other do in their spare time is literally none of your business, besides this was an A and B conversation, I suggest you C yourself out.  

Posted

Here *hands irrelevant (appropriate name) a cork* I think your clam is leaking.

Also what other do in their spare time is literally none of your business, besides this was an A and B conversation, I suggest you C yourself out.  

nice argument  m8

are you like 14 years old?